Red Libra 2021

MadJuice

I thought the new redlibra system was cool, but there is something that has not been explained. If I am a magician, it is natural that I have more INT and WIT and CON but if I switch to archer, how will it look ?? Will I have the main properties as INT? Or will it be switched to the class I am going to take? Because if so, there will still be a limitation, it won't be worth just a magician to switch to fight or vice versa, after all, the properties are very different

3 hours ago, Nukea said:

I thought the new redlibra system was cool, but there is something that has not been explained. If I am a magician, it is natural that I have more INT and WIT and CON but if I switch to archer, how will it look ?? Will I have the main properties as INT? Or will it be switched to the class I am going to take? Because if so, there will still be a limitation, it won't be worth just a magician to switch to fight or vice versa, after all, the properties are very different

Your Base Stats are based on Race -> you get Fighter or Mystic Stats for Your Race depending on Class(so Human Mystic model can Have Human Fighter stats ie. Hiero)

https://l2wiki.com/Races#Basic_characteristics_compared

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have asked support once, I offered them to load up my account with $500 worth of NCoin if they would swap my dual to main. Not even that made them do it.

Knowing that the service exists in Korea, Japan, Russia and Europe it's a business decision by Juji to NOT add it to North American servers. Same for why we cannot buy Dragon Shirts and Brooch Jewels from NPC.

Also pretty skeptical about  Dual to Main.... We been asking for YEARS....    Everyone made a dual because they are sick of their mains...  lol     Def going to change my main if and when SOD comes out.... Then back to the grind....   They will prob make that service astronomical in price if it comes out, because they know we will pay it....  ><  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 11:38 PM, SkimMilk said:

Also pretty skeptical about  Dual to Main.... We been asking for YEARS....    Everyone made a dual because they are sick of their mains...  lol     Def going to change my main if and when SOD comes out.... Then back to the grind....   They will prob make that service astronomical in price if it comes out, because they know we will pay it....  ><  

And they have said many times, not gonna happen.  Change main, maybe,  swap 1 for other nope.  Also, most hardvore players made their main to get a benefit from  the dual to boost main.  That was removed.  We always knew we couldn't do oly on dual so complaining about it years later is kinda silly

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, IvanDragunov said:

Overlord can be selected by orc mystic and maestro only by dwarf.
european server got the red libra already on the version that @Draeckewrote before

The Korean notes mentioned that you couldn't pick a new main that is the same class as the dual. Does that mean that I can't change my main to Yul if my dual is Yul, or would I just have to make my main a different type of Yul like a Sagi instead of GS which my dual is?