More 105+ Hunting zones with High Mdef and Bow resist

VTD

Dear developers!

Now with this Xp event it became pretty clear that we should have extra hunting zones with bow resist and high mdef mobs(like war torn)on higher leves.

We have Ivory crater where we would have enough mobs to kill with rogue/tyrr/tank/summoner, but at the moment you can see almost only YUL or FEOH with buff cocktails killing most of the mobs.
If you go out to other zones like Aligator/sillent valley for example you would see the same. 
I know the plan is to try to make people to work together and create parties, but you should have alternative options where you could kill mobs 1by 1 with out running into a big party after every few mobs or a solo AoE player, but even if you try to join to a party on those levels they mostly looking for YUL or FEOH as DD’s because they killing much faster. 

So sadly for most of the Tyrr/Rogue/tank/summoner classes you have left to try to walking around on Phantasmal or ivory crater and try to kill those few left over mobs which is a massive disadvantage on events like this.  

Other players feel free to give me feed back about your thoughts on this. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 3:51 PM, VTD said:

Dear developers!

Now with this Xp event it became pretty clear that we should have extra hunting zones with bow resist and high mdef mobs(like war torn)on higher leves.

We have Ivory crater where we would have enough mobs to kill with rogue/tyrr/tank/summoner, but at the moment you can see almost only YUL or FEOH with buff cocktails killing most of the mobs.
If you go out to other zones like Aligator/sillent valley for example you would see the same. 
I know the plan is to try to make people to work together and create parties, but you should have alternative options where you could kill mobs 1by 1 with out running into a big party after every few mobs or a solo AoE player, but even if you try to join to a party on those levels they mostly looking for YUL or FEOH as DD’s because they killing much faster. 

So sadly for most of the Tyrr/Rogue/tank/summoner classes you have left to try to walking around on Phantasmal or ivory crater and try to kill those few left over mobs which is a massive disadvantage on events like this.  

Other players feel free to give me feed back about your thoughts on this. 

Good night

Using Google translator

I agree with you, in Phantasmal, we only see archers using macro and the automatic attack tool and in macro they put the ability to jump back and forth and with just one or two skills in areas they kill all mobs. No use, this game will never be balanced in the classes again, they invested in several and several damage items that benefit precisely the high damage classes, like Feoh and Archer, even those high damage classes like Evicerator don't win in this one because it kills one by one, while these two classes kill with their absurd skills in the area.

I doubt that NCsoft is trying to make people work together, with party as it used to be, since it has been destroying this party mechanism itself, it ended the quests that were the best way for a support to be able to develop fast. So NCsoft itself is ineffective in developing the game, I believe it should change the entire team of the company that creates or develops this game and so on.

In the button that lets the character automatically hit there is an option that when clicking prevents us from giving KS, I always leave this option enabled so my character does not give KS, but archers and high damage characters do not let this activated. I think this button should always be activated, when activating the attack button automatically, it is already activated.

Bring the quests back for example, create zones only for support class and for DDs that hit hard but only kill one by one. Or, to make mobs in certain areas have enormous defense against archer, wizard as you mentioned.

• Like 1