Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 13, 2021


Recommended Posts

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Call of Clans event will start for three weeks! Details will be available later.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks return and will be available in the L2 Store for three weeks!
  • The Prestige Pack will be revamped with new items!
  • The New Year Sale items in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
  • Holiday items in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
  • The Passionate Snowman Box in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
  • The Matchstick Sisters event will end. Please use your event items!
  • The Attendance Login event will continue for 1 final week!
  • The Holiday server settings event will end.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Bonfire
    • Regular Dish
    • Very Delicious Dish
    • Matchsick Sisters’ Gift
    • Cooking Ingredient
    • Christmas Talisman Packs
    • Christmas Fishing Rod
  • Fixed an issue where the check name function in the character lobby was missing text.
  • Fixed an issue where three outdated skills were not removed properly from characters after a content update. The following skills will be deleted:
    • Arcane Barrier
    • Wizard Spirit
    • Reverse

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LucySteel said:

i will need re-purchase the Prestige pack to get the new items? or how this will affect current active Prestiges packs users?

nothing when u buy new one will get the new version

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hime said:

 

  • Fixed an issue where three outdated skills were not removed properly from characters after a content update. The following skills will be deleted:
    • Arcane Barrier
    • Wizard Spirit
    • Reverse

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Hime  ok , you delete my +20 skills  where I paid to make with Ncoins. How you will refund this ? I have 2 skills which  being deleted   +20 .  I find this absurd that you taking away my investments into character without any doubts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dutch said:

I second this it should let you have the option to upgrade if you want. 

what advantage it was normal procedure,  you enchant your skills available to +20  now they are deleted. Ok delete if you want those skills, but replace with  100% codex's  per skill which has been removed.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Whatif said:

 Ok delete if you want those skills, but replace with  100% codex's  per skill which has been removed.  

I'd second that, non tradeable ofc

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Whatif said:

what advantage it was normal procedure,  you enchant your skills available to +20  now they are deleted. Ok delete if you want those skills, but replace with  100% codex's  per skill which has been removed.  

Why would they do that? They would lose $ from you not buying Ncoin like you did the first time for your skills. That's just bad business for them.

Now maybe you see clearly this is not a game. You paid how many $ for Ncoin to play this game? You can easily pay $20 and buy a game that is fun2play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rendezvous said:

Why would they do that? They would lose $ from you not buying Ncoin like you did the first time for your skills. That's just bad business for them.

Now maybe you see clearly this is not a game. You paid how many $ for Ncoin to play this game? You can easily pay $20 and buy a game that is fun2play.

l2 is fun to play with some exceptions where it's not ))

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • Fixed an issue where three outdated skills were not removed properly from characters after a content update. The following skills will be deleted:
    • Arcane Barrier
    • Wizard Spirit
    • Reverse

Normally i would agree on asking some kind of compensation, for sudden changes. This however is not a "sudden change"... this is due to a bug that allowed old chars to keep skills that would been deleted, upon change to upgraded skills. Of course you could always chosen to not upgradde and keep the old skill. Don't think anyone refused the new upgraded skill, just to +20 the old one. Considering you really benefit from having the old skill for so long, out of place to ask for compensation, when you shouldn't had it in the first place :P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to more new quality of life changes in the future of the game. Lots of bugs and server issues need to be fixed please. Bring in same updates/patches with what Korean server have. It's been looking good with events as now there is always one FREE event and one SALES event. Fair enough for all players but the chance rates of rewards certainly need improvements. You have nothing to lose when players gets upgrades and more great items for their characters. Happy customers happy pockets. One suggestion is also we usually lose 3 to 4 hours of gameplay during server maintenance, give the equivalent loss of hours for Dandy Balls, for examples, 1 per hour loss for each account. Also make the daily attendance reward a permanent feature but with better rewards.

"Give a dog a bone and the dog will be loyal and faithful. Betray its trust and rest assure it will bite you on the hand one day."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lunastariel said:

Looking forward to more new quality of life changes in the future of the game. Lots of bugs and server issues need to be fixed please. Bring in same updates/patches with what Korean server have. It's been looking good with events as now there is always one FREE event and one SALES event. Fair enough for all players but the chance rates of rewards certainly need improvements. You have nothing to lose when players gets upgrades and more great items for their characters. Happy customers happy pockets. One suggestion is also we usually lose 3 to 4 hours of gameplay during server maintenance, give the equivalent loss of hours for Dandy Balls, for examples, 1 per hour loss for each account. Also make the daily attendance reward a permanent feature but with better rewards.

"Give a dog a bone and the dog will be loyal and faithful. Betray its trust and rest assure it will bite you on the hand one day."

Server maintenance - its present for you! You have 3-4h to see in real life!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NejJim said:

Normally i would agree on asking some kind of compensation, for sudden changes. This however is not a "sudden change"... this is due to a bug that allowed old chars to keep skills that would been deleted, upon change to upgraded skills. Of course you could always chosen to not upgradde and keep the old skill. Don't think anyone refused the new upgraded skill, just to +20 the old one. Considering you really benefit from having the old skill for so long, out of place to ask for compensation, when you shouldn't had it in the first place :P

That is not my bloody problem  that devs not removed those skills, I enchanted them back then not recently or smthing. It is on dev side and I do not see how this is not compensated   lol . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Server maintenance - its present for you! You have 3-4h to see in real life!

No need to worry about that. I only spend less than 3 hours a day playing this game with my CP and friends.  I have a quality real life time with my family and friends and my CP sure knows that haha!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • The Call of Clans event will start for three weeks! Details will be available later.

i saw the details, we will get lots of CRP. 

Everybody needed party return scrolls, thank you so much.

Dont ever think to change the clan shop.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

When are we going to have the details of the new prestige pack? Maybe this time it would be worth buying? You can't be mentioning that the pack will be enhanced with new items and dont mention the actual items. Unless you don't actually know what is contained, which is rather scary to be honest ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aquasonic said:

i saw the details, we will get lots of CRP. 

Everybody needed party return scrolls, thank you so much.

Dont ever think to change the clan shop.

lol...actually you will get a lot of roses, honey beers, dragon pots...did you not read the list of what they will give out? Still...I agree they should change the clan shop. But the event isn't just giving Clan Rep points 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, JLevers said:

lol...actually you will get a lot of roses, honey beers, dragon pots...did you not read the list of what they will give out? Still...I agree they should change the clan shop. But the event isn't just giving Clan Rep points 😆

those potions will be temporary, the CRP and personal rep is forever.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...