General Disappointment in Direction of Game

iJeanique

Once upon a time in an MMORPG far, far away, there were GMs that actually knew how to play the game.  In fact those GMs might be on at any time and you could request assistance from them.  (Unstuck was actually performed by them when it was a graphic glitch.)  Play was paid from paying for accounts, whole items dropped in the field, and a reasonable amount of adena could be found by just by xping.

Cycle forward 16 years...  GMs no longer show up, do they know the mechanics of the game.  Does the company realize that to keep the interest of the better part of the players that the play must be somewhat fair.  There was a time when sieges were hugely attended.  Events were fun and sometimes lots of items were thrown into fields for the masses to pick up...

Wake up, even addicted players as yours truly may finally see the light and quit.

lJeanique
Naia
playing since 2004

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

NC soft wants equity but between large wallet. The interaction of GMs with the players remains poor and it's good to recall the nostalgia of the old ones, which remains present, and which without them L2 wouldn't have evolved. The inequalities were less and a very present proximity to GMs, made it a more fun game. I think that NC soft L2 can allies being a successful business and must be closer to these customers, instead of just collecting the money, it 's not  incompatible.

Thank you again @mixa for enlightening us with your light and your wisdom which seem to have no limits and variations, really this ppl is a joke of its own ppl.

Customers were surveyed at the time to find out their expectations, and indeed the majority wanted big changes, they got them, but the inequalities were not created by the players, but  the ppl have contributed,  if a company can have a profit with clients who can put a lot of money, why would she deprive herself of it, and it's the policy of NC West.
Boycotted let's admit even if i know that even for the richest they know it's  expensive, will you prevent them from buying when their means are greater than yours,
and there is no equality in this world and over nothing. I m sorry !