Make auto loot for all chars, not just for close range who pick after kill

Soul

• Soul changed the title to Make auto loot for all chars, not just for close range who pick after kill

Yup Mixa your all knowing.. maybe i need another 17 years (only been 17 so im a little new) to learn how to make my my melee toons pickup without getting last hit or having to add pickup to their macro because that don't slow xp down when you have an auto pickup option shouldn't need it my macro its hole in their programming but your right its all the user issue not developer holes.

36 minutes ago, mixa said:

If you setup your toons properly, this won't be an issue. Only a lamer will have a problem with this, but then... learning takes time...

Really?  Cuz I dont wanna add a toon to my party leaching exp just to pick up, and what good is it out of party if I dont get the buffs that drop?  and when my pet picks up for me, it gets the buff but not I.   Guess I'm a lamer, unless you have other ideas?

I already talked about that  to have a auto  pick up directly in the  inventory, cause Mage and Yull  are disadvantaged, what for me is the more logical and simple . The macro to my ISS  Domintor to assist me with the Skill Assault Rush, all the spots that i tried,  i  can't pick up all mostly when you kill fast , my ISS  doesn' t have  the time to assist me , with tank it' s nice for to pick up , but you lost XP and Adena 😱, or the better with tank high level, high gear, with Cubic Fire Bless and without pt.  I pick up more to Mahum because all are aggressive, than Wasteland or Field of Massacre, some mobs stay at distance, and without counting the vultures that prowl around to take you all😉 

On 1/15/2021 at 3:56 PM, Degus said:

Really?  Cuz I dont wanna add a toon to my party leaching exp just to pick up, and what good is it out of party if I dont get the buffs that drop?  and when my pet picks up for me, it gets the buff but not I.   Guess I'm a lamer, unless you have other ideas?

Read my post carefully. If you can set it up, but you just don't want us whole different thing. The reason why you don't want to is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Read my post carefully. If you can set it up, but you just don't want us whole different thing. The reason why you don't want to is irrelevant.

Well, I will say pretty please and educate me.  i did go  back and read your post and there is literally NOTHING of content in it,  so teach us old wise man, I'm all ears.

I even said please...

4 hours ago, Degus said:

Well, I will say pretty please and educate me.  i did go  back and read your post and there is literally NOTHING of content in it,  so teach us old wise man, I'm all ears.

I even said please...

oh snap,

You have the ability to set up a box in such a manner that it will pick up your drops, but you don't want to for some reason of yours.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

oh snap,

You have the ability to set up a box in such a manner that it will pick up your drops, but you don't want to for some reason of yours.

Ok, lets try this then, go read my post carefully and then come back, you have posted 3 time here and added nothing to this topic.  My boxes are busy, what now smart guy?  How do you get this buff pot with an oop toon?   Do you even read the topic before you start posting? 

On 1/20/2021 at 7:05 PM, Degus said:

Ok, lets try this then, go read my post carefully and then come back, you have posted 3 time here and added nothing to this topic.  My boxes are busy, what now smart guy?  How do you get this buff pot with an oop toon?   Do you even read the topic before you start posting? 

That's your problem really. Nobody cares about it really, if you can't spend a single box to pick your drops...

Btw your posts contribute nothing either, dummy.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, mixa said:

That's your problem really. Nobody cares about it really, if you can't spend a single box to pick your drops...

Btw your posts contribute nothing either, dummy.

Really?  I'm asking the same question as OP,  you've  responded 5 times  telling us to do what we already said we shouldn't have to do!  Now I'm the dummy?  I even said plz! 

On 1/15/2021 at 7:56 AM, Degus said:

Why does the toon need to be in party? Just put a box on auto macro pickup out of party (create a macro with pickup in it right click loop on bar). Eventually drops time out and anyone can pick up. 

Edit: the above could be ran on the yul along with a mkb macro. You will pickup if you clear the spot. 

I am against auto pickup for ranged toons, unless all toons get auto pickup instantly as being described. Even then, I'm against. Auto adena is enough. 

50 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Why does the toon need to be in party?

I am against auto pickup for ranged toons, unless all toons get auto pickup instantly as being described. Even then, I'm against. Auto adena is enough. 

Element atk herb

My experience as archer is, the best ya  can do is stand on top of where a mob should spawn and hope for the herb as every other mob will not get close enough to pick up, a pet with a few pet collections in the macro is next best thing if you're not concerned about the herb as the pet gets the buff but pet owner does not.   ToI my oop OL assists and picks up but no buff herb.   At least you'll get the aden chests or what ever they are called.

I tested ! In situation yull, afk and with my iss in pt
Example to Primeval
Macro with my yull :
/Multiple Arrow
/Heavy Arrow Rain
/Bow Strike
with long distance Auto target and auto pick up

Macro with my iss :
/target chanzu
/assist
/Useskill Assault Rush
/pick up
I have a low  iss, i can insert into macro iss : target my iss  lauraly  and skill Healing Melody, but i don't use, cause finally it's ok, so you need to test.
I m very close to pick up 100% with these macros.

If the mobs stay at distance, like Wasteland or Field of Massacre ... i make the same macros to my yull, but for  my iss out of pt, and to macro iss, i replace the skill Useskill Assault Rush by a simple attack.
In case your iss is killed  (normally not) but i advise you to put your auto buffs, you never know, and don't forget that the drops are random, one day more items drop another day  less,  but the  best solution is drops directly in  inventory .

• Like 1

Autopickup is a function for all classes but doesnt work aswell for long range classes and even more when you are long range and kill fast enough.

I think autopickup shouldnt be range limit based when you have loot rights.

If long range classes have an advantage due his nature (long range lol) doesnt mean that they should be punished for that.

So, +1 for autoloot for long range based classes.

Btw, I Dont really care about drops when Im farming, but I think the system isnt working as intended.

12 hours ago, Chanix said:

I tested ! In situation yull, afk and with my iss in pt
Example to Primeval
Macro with my yull :
/Multiple Arrow
/Heavy Arrow Rain
/Bow Strike
with long distance Auto target and auto pick up

Macro with my iss :
/target chanzu
/assist
/Useskill Assault Rush
/pick up
I have a low  iss, i can insert into macro iss : target my iss  lauraly  and skill Healing Melody, but i don't use, cause finally it's ok, so you need to test.
I m very close to pick up 100% with these macros.

If the mobs stay at distance, like Wasteland or Field of Massacre ... i make the same macros to my yull, but for  my iss out of pt, and to macro iss, i replace the skill Useskill Assault Rush by a simple attack.
In case your iss is killed  (normally not) but i advise you to put your auto buffs, you never know, and don't forget that the drops are random, one day more items drop another day  less,  but the  best solution is drops directly in  inventory .

You kinda missed the point, we don't want another char in party leaching the xp and when oop (out of party) you are not getting the pve herb, your pick up mule is.