Database / Quest listing / Mob Drops & Shops - INFORMATION NEEDED

Shinra

So years ago when i used to play there was an abundance of websites with information on Mobs, location, their item drops, Exp,  SP ,  Adena, etc etc..

is there a website out there now which has all of this information? (a few i have found seem to be referencing a illegal server...)

also there used to be a lot of quests which you could do while hunting... kill mobs in a certain location get quest item drop give in 'x' items for reward used to be materials or gold... 

The other thing i remember is you could buy C grade items from shops in giran.. (low mid level) then upgrade them with Blacksmith of Mammon in the catacombs. (seven signs quest for ancient adena)

are catacombs dead and gone now?  Ancient adena is no more? no more Dusk or Dawn?

Any Advice on where to get this information would be great. thank you :)

For general information you can use this website: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page, although it is abit out of date.

There are no more quests in classic, just a few left mostly to guide you around. Quests got replaced by daily missions that you obtain automatically.

You get all the gear you need via quests, after that you can use the Newbie Pack from the L2Store and can slowly farm 10-20m adena to get a full B set+weapon or just sell something from the shop to other players to get like 100-200m and buy directly A grade.

Catacombs are there but without Seven Signs, its just another exp farm zone.