Today i quit. Ive had enough.

TetsuoSS

Its been a great little run, i have 7x 76+ characters but now its time to move on to greener pastures (aka better games).

Why am i quitting?
There are no viable farming zones at my level. If I manage to get a spot somewhere, its not long before a PK bot appears and kills my entire squad.  The catacombs are owned by 2 or 3 bot parties who have a stranglehold on the economy and no doubt making bank on third party adena sites.

RIP L2... it was fun whilst it lasted. 

I don't blame you, I quit a few days ago too. They should rename TOI to 'VIP', Because full "macros" and full P2W is required.

This company does not deserve our money...

I was about to participate in the cloak event, but then was like 'nah, think i'll quit' and then I donated $100 dollars instead to a charity that stops human trafficking.

Instead of failing a bunch of electronic lottery rolls while feeling bad and ripped off, I now actually feel good about where that money went.

The trick is to realize everything spent on this game is just a 'sunk cost' and I should bail before it gets even more sad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TetsuoSS said:

Its been a great little run, i have 7x 76+ characters but now its time to move on to greener pastures (aka better games).

Why am i quitting?
There are no viable farming zones at my level. If I manage to get a spot somewhere, its not long before a PK bot appears and kills my entire squad.  The catacombs are owned by 2 or 3 bot parties who have a stranglehold on the economy and no doubt making bank on third party adena sites.

RIP L2... it was fun whilst it lasted. 

I completely understand your frustration, it is almost impossible to find a sustainable exp/adena spot after level 76+

I farmed on El.Zones and traded some stuff from l2store to gear up my main. After that i could move to LoA and farm normally.

But it is true, right now unless you are 24/7 behind the kb and compete with the RMT bots it is impossible to level up without spending tons of cash.

It is a shame to think that the main reason people quit is not because they dont like the game but because they cant actually viably play the game.