I am new here

Thanail

31 minutes ago, Krissa said:

I think you can get something temporarily useful in Starter Package (free) from L2 Store.

The newbie quests will help you level (but not automatically boost you) till about level 40. Then you are on your own.

Thank you for that information, I have figured some of the things. I come from EU Skelth, and another confusing thing to me is how to farm Adena, when the trade market is dead, due to nullified mat prices? Thank you!

On 1/20/2021 at 9:19 AM, Krissa said:

The current Call of Clans event is giving some tradable items to sell on the market. As far as I know, its "Attribute Monster Hunt" daily can be done on any mobs that carry an elemental attribute (that should include Ant Nest).

That mission is only for level 76+ so he cannot do it.

There is no way for lowlevels to "farm adena" because all spots where that actually works are camped by bots. If you are lucky you can catch a time where they are busy deleveling and some spawns are temporarily free, but that will not last long and they will be back soon always. Better get to 30+ as quick as possible and find a spot that has no elven summoner anywhere near....

PS: You should have gotten a "Warrior Dualsword" already at level 10, which is equivalent to a top D weapon. Did you miss that? Click the "mission" icon in the lower right corner of screen. Second icon from left.

Hello
One of the first missions gives you a dualsword x 15 days
Another mission (Captain Bathis) gives you grade D armor
The l2 store newbie pack (free, one per account) gives you a coupon for a D weapon x 30 days
Use the dualsword and then change the coupon for the one that suits you best when the first one ends
Don't be in a hurry to level up too fast as you get very little adena to buy weapons and equipment (grade C onwards)