New in game

Minos1

Hello everyone, i'm starting the game, and i would like some help to start my main char, i am in doubt between tyrr maestro and othell fortune, i like dwarf, i would like to know which would be better to invest, more for pve?  I would like the opinion of the most experienced, if you can help me I am grateful.

Sry for my bad english.

Hello, i am also new and looking to play the game.i use to play when it first came out and made it to level 34 silver ranger i beleive. anywho im lookign for friends or anyone that wants to party and level and have fun,im pretty laid back and just looking to burn a few hours every night playing the game.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:59 AM, Minos1 said:

Hello everyone, i'm starting the game, and i would like some help to start my main char, i am in doubt between tyrr maestro and othell fortune, i like dwarf, i would like to know which would be better to invest, more for pve?  I would like the opinion of the most experienced, if you can help me I am grateful.

Sry for my bad english.

Bro, do yourself a favor, go play world of warcraft, final fantasy xiv, guilds wars 2 and other games other than pay to win. You better pay a monthly fee and not have a pay to win than you play this game and be obliged to spend more than 30 thousand dollars / REAL or EUR on your credit card to be strong here.

• Thanks 1