Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Call of Clans event will continue for two weeks.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks in the L2 Store will be available for two weeks.
  • The Attendance Login event will end!

Other Notes

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories on January 27:
    • Freya’s Ice Rose (Attendance Event)
    • Freya’s Storm Scroll (Attendance Event)
    • Shining Nevit’s Gold Hourglass (Attendance Event)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Ok so at this event most of the people will stay with the very same cloak they had before because prices are all crazy and enchanting its broken.

Atm on server most of the people that arent whales are still playing with R99 weapons or armors because, Elcyums are totally stupid to farm. Unless u pay 50bils for 3 fancy rods wich most of the people dont have adena to buy.

Most of the items that drop ingame are obsolete. You cant craft because of the ether drop. You cant upgrade your gear because enchant rate its bad as hell. And alot of stuff you cant even try to upgrade because scrolls or jewls lvl 1 arent dropping anywhere or able to buy ingame.

Even the pk system is all rotten. Why cant you guys fix the pk drop system after so many years? For real?

People abusing the system in all ways like teleport scrolls and gear restore and until now i didnt saw a single perma ban on cheaters.

I thought this server was going to be a pvp server someday...

You guys have the very best game i ever saw and the worst attitudes to fix it because of all your greed and lack of non corrupted GMs ingame.

@HimeIf you care for the server please do something! Prices are triplicating on all items! Cheaters getting richer and nothing is being done!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

restore craft system (add drop & spoil recipe, mat, piece - currently some materials are dropped but what are they for? - ),  restore catacomb and related quest,  restore a decent drop system. return to a more diversification of classes, it doesn't take long to get this interesting game back

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Ok so at this event most of the people will stay with the very same cloak they had before because prices are all crazy and enchanting its broken.

Atm on server most of the people that arent whales are still playing with R99 weapons or armors because, Elcyums are totally stupid to farm. Unless u pay 50bils for 3 fancy rods wich most of the people dont have adena to buy.

Most of the items that drop ingame are obsolete. You cant craft because of the ether drop. You cant upgrade your gear because enchant rate its bad as hell. And alot of stuff you cant even try to upgrade because scrolls or jewls lvl 1 arent dropping anywhere or able to buy ingame.

Even the pk system is all rotten. Why cant you guys fix the pk drop system after so many years? For real?

People abusing the system in all ways like teleport scrolls and gear restore and until now i didnt saw a single perma ban on cheaters.

You guys have the very best game i ever saw and the worst attitudes to fix it because of all your greed and lack of non corrupted GMs ingame.

@HimeIf you care for the server please do something! Prices are triplicating on all items! Cheaters getting richer and nothing is being done!

So much truth in only 1 post. Good job mate.

38 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

very true

We have plenty of treads after 1-2 years with plenty of described bugs, errors, bad mechanics, advices, needs, baggings, hopes to changes that will make this game againt better. Updates bring something but is not enought. Fun is missing for months and years. Every day same afk macro EXP or adena drop (most of all solo), chosen one can go some Bosses and end. No fun, no interesting quests, achievments. Events boring, kill mobs or buy items from L2. Event must be the fun besides borring day grind. @Hime @Juji in forum aor in game are plenty skilled people that play and live this beautiful game for decades. If you dont listen us, so find and listen these people!!! is no problem to be in touch with somebody on monthly basis to discuss things in game.

Is there a possibility that the reward given by the "greedy" box cannot be traded? They have already killed me 10 times trying to get a reward, they are always pending and the funny thing is that those who are pending are the ones who need equipment the least

Not to mention that many who sell adena on pages as a "mercado libre", then appear on that same platform selling the items they get from these boxes
already denounce on the "Mercado libre" page those who sell the items they get from the "greedy" boxes
I hope they can solve it. thanks.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Strange... People just got out of a nice XP event and are starting again to complain.
1. For my part, I made a new Elmore Legendary Cloak+10 with 150 scrolls & 5 Legendary scrolls.

I made an Aden Cloak +9 with the remaining scroll. Strange... People talking about LUC stats when I have 65 LUC and made both cloaks.

2. Strange all my CP members managed to do R110+6 Sets and R110 weapons with almost top augments. Guess what? Without spending real money.

3. I do agree they killed the crafting system. You need to run 3 more boxes on a second PC in order to craft a complete R110 set. It took me 4 months to craft for 7 chars a complete R110 set. I made +6 on them all.

4. The PK system is only for cowards who are geared and can exploit the PK system. Any reasonable person won't PK for fun.

5. PVP only happens on siege time and the 2-3 clans, because they can afford to PVP with their wallets any other person below 113 is simply not gear for reasonable PVP. I see it myself 115, geared now for a year. With equal time playing people, I win & I lose, but against people 115+ who are playing for over 2-5 years I cannot compete.

6. I agree that NC makes really the best playing games I used to play, and indeed their lack of handling it after it has been released is poor. After a year, their games are always flooded by bots, RMT, exploiter..

7. One thing I learned from NC games is that you have to play for more than a year to actually start enjoying their games and being independent from L2Store.
8. Since GMs are not longer part within the game itself, it let people go in cheat mode, exploit etc since there are no consequences.

9. Try to sell a R110 weapon for 800M Adena in AH, the item has just been put there & instant sold... Programs doing this kinky stuff. How can someone be so fast with human hands? Impossible.

4 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Strange... People just got out of a nice XP event and are starting again to complain.
1. For my part, I made a new Elmore Legendary Cloak+10 with 150 scrolls & 5 Legendary scrolls.

I made an Aden Cloak +9 with the remaining scroll. Strange... People talking about LUC stats when I have 65 LUC and made both cloaks.

2. Strange all my CP members managed to do R110+6 Sets and R110 weapons with almost top augments. Guess what? Without spending real money.

Lol, we just kicked him out of office, deleted his twitter and FB accounts, so he runs to our forums to spread more lies.  

So sad.

24 minutes ago, abrahams2 said:

Lol, we just kicked him out of office, deleted his twitter and FB accounts, so he runs to our forums to spread more lies.  

So sad.

LOL  But seriously, the post had no typos and there are not a lot of capitalized words in his claims,  so can't be him.

1 hour ago, abrahams2 said:

So sad.

If you don't believe it then don't.
At some point when you start doing dailies, TOH, IOS, TOI Adena flow is much better.