IS THIS STILL A GAME?

Sakuraa

Honestly I still don't even know why I still waste my time complaining about the dissatisfaction of the current state of the game, but honestly the game doesn't even give me money to buy SS? How absurd, I know that the order comes from South Korea, but not even to put SS for the chars? = / = / = /. 

In mid-August, a feedback was requested from the community and until today there has been no statement from the game staff. I honestly don't know why I still get to log into my doll.

Let's put the cards on the table guys and be realistic please and without any hypocrisy. WHO FINANCES THIS GAME TODAY ARE THE FIRST 10 PLAYERS OF EACH FULL PAY TO WIN SERVER. If 90% of players stopped playing lineage 2 today, why would they still be there? because they are the ones who spend at least 5,000 dollars every month to finance this pay to win system. Those who play free do NOT HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF ARRIVING TO 5% OF WHAT THEY ARE LESS OF course you stop studying, live with your family and live your life to dedicate yourself FULLY TO GAME. INSANE THING.

This CLOAKS event is the BIGGEST ABSURD THAT EXISTS because my colleague spent 20 billion adena and only managed to put the cloak +5. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I have to laugh here not to say "BEAST" you know .... What a situation this game became, too, it all started from the moment that they prioritized the ambition of money instead of the fun of the community. And speaking of community until today I never knew a community better than that of lineage 2. Congratulations guys, yes you are TOP.

8 hours ago, Sakuraa said:

Let's put the cards on the table guys and be realistic please and without any hypocrisy. WHO FINANCES THIS GAME TODAY ARE THE FIRST 10 PLAYERS OF EACH FULL PAY TO WIN SERVER. If 90% of players stopped playing lineage 2 today, why would they still be there? because they are the ones who spend at least 5,000 dollars every month to finance this pay to win system. Those who play free do NOT HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF ARRIVING TO 5% OF WHAT THEY ARE LESS OF course you stop studying, live with your family and live your life to dedicate yourself FULLY TO GAME. INSANE THING.

This CLOAKS event is the BIGGEST ABSURD THAT EXISTS because my colleague spent 20 billion adena and only managed to put the cloak +5. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I have to laugh here not to say "BEAST" you know .... What a situation this game became, too, it all started from the moment that they prioritized the ambition of money instead of the fun of the community. And speaking of community until today I never knew a community better than that of lineage 2. Congratulations guys, yes you are TOP.

That's obvious a newbie consideration,who finances the game are normal and fair players not the whales,they just make "you"envy of theyr items so "you" will spend real money for buy Ncoins  so they could buy from "you" with the adena(the spare one cos many of this adena will be transformed in real money and never come out from them pocket😉)so you better re-watch your consideration.

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Being top means being online 24/7 whatever money you spend. Do you really want it?

Man, what I get pissed off is the pay to win of that game. The adena is nerfed, the person in a spot for hours on end cannot get adena to pay the SS. OH MY GOD. I get pissed at this and because the game does not give the player the chance to be strong in the game itself. The person must have a MASTER CARD BLACK in order to be strong in PVE and IR PVP. I am very angry with this management of South Korea.

On 1/21/2021 at 12:29 AM, Sakuraa said:

You're always better off just buying the already made thing, unless you have a dedicated enchanter with a ton of luc and a maphr shirt. 20 bil gets you a +7 cloak.

10 hours ago, Sakuraa said:

Man, what I get pissed off is the pay to win of that game. The adena is nerfed, the person in a spot for hours on end cannot get adena to pay the SS. OH MY GOD. I get pissed at this and because the game does not give the player the chance to be strong in the game itself. The person must have a MASTER CARD BLACK in order to be strong in PVE and IR PVP. I am very angry with this management of South Korea.

As previously mentioned you're doing something wrong. Spend 15 usd a month for the prestige pack and you'll get your SS cost back and then some. If you can't afford that, you're playing the wrong game.

Also, I see a lot of people farming wrong. Depends on the class obviously, but almost all classes can aoe farm, single target farming just simply isn't effective.