Cameras and Ghost Dwarfs

Ganealf

The Greedy chest have spawned a new phenomenon...Cameras and Ghost Dwarfs. The cameras are setup all over the spots were the Greedy chest may spawn. My assumption is that its a purely programmed "camera" with audible alerts when a greedy chest spawns. If that were not the case then those who have them up would have to watch a large number of screens all day long with a target macro running. This we all know is a lie. Its purely programmed. Now the Ghost Dwarfs are even worse. Every 5mins a dead toon appears, i'm guessing it scans the area, then logs back out. If this isnt a program then there's no such thing. What i'm wondering is what NCSoft plans to do about this, or if they plan to do nothing at all. Those of us who actually run our toons thru an area occasionally are obviously at a great disadvantage to those that chose to, how do you say, not play by the rules. This isn't new and i'll accept the obvious trolls that may respond to this topic. But someday NCSoft may decide to "get in the game". Who knows, after 17yrs you'd think they'd find someone that would actually police the game.

• Like 1

I've seen the ghosts also, NC has made it perfectly clear they are not going to do anything about programs in this game.   There no 0 support left.  This is not a safe environment and people should be told up front when spending rl money on Ncoin that NC does not follow their own rules so buy at your own risk.   I understand, and am dealing with it, but anyone new or somewhat naive  to this un-policed game could potentially spend thousands to level their toon up only to be 1 shot while still in hide, they probably wouldn't of spent that money.  Now, let's see how long it takes for this to be deleted.

I agreed, Greedy Chests is a new phenomenon who gives benefits just to a few ones and always same guys.

The only way is kill this bots instead NCSOFT close the eyes.
I noticed this game is not logical sometimes, why Introduced this Greedy Chests only to give much more money to those who have a lot?
I means low level players cant kill this chests, when one appears same characters runs to the chests like rats, always same guys. @Juji@Hime why dont change the way to appear this Greedy Chests and stop to give benefits to same players all time? 

Thanks for all players who deserve same chance.

Some know very well that some software can program what we want to do with (scripts) so it's not impossible, in computer science  almost everything is possible. The problem is that it has a cost to reinforce the security, and NC soft  is well aware of all this, there will always be flaws.