Bots waitting for Greedy Chests. Enough is enough

Chymna

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 4:34 PM, CataPvE said:

Well i reported a few guys for scanning chests in-game,ncsoft did nothing and they 100% are scanning since if u watch closely on market u will see a few **** members are killing 80% of chests.

It's very easy to accuse people,  you need proof, and if averer  NC  soft will be able to judge. The NC west mechanism is to blame, they implements things, and gives the monopoly to a handful of players, who take advantage of this to keep prices high on certain items, they have several similar items sometimes, but prefer to sell only one or two, to sell them at a higher price, no competition therefore higher prices, which is regrettable for the others. The UE server this problem is minimize, because the prices are lower therefore the items remain accessible to the greatest number, and if you want many box, then you pay and you are limited by IP and Mac .
Indeed some put spy box on almost all the spots to chase the greedy, so can intervene quickly with their high gear to kill the greedy, and the greedy does not necessarily kill as soon as they appear, which shifts the hour small Little by little, some may also use programs to be alerted when greedy appears. There will always be flaws, but it's sure  NC west could take measures to limit the inconvenience.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

The solution is to remove chests and add randomly spawned mobs. Like the old Lizardmen quest for holy crystals.

A special mob with the same name as a normal one would spawn with a green title after killing a regular one.
Just change chests to those types of mob mechanics.

No one would be able to uses spys to target them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 1:11 PM, Amelie said:

The bots you talking about, they are the bots running, campers who logs and delog, bots in AH and farming bots.

Stop blaming others for your lack of capacity of searching, camping or killing dmg.

And you where one of them! I remember you and your tons of bots/cameras… now you cry 🤣

I got logs and reported a few ones, I sent the logs to ncsoft.
Those people using bot programs as cameras to check the greedy chests got reported.

I have a list of names, screenshots, conversations and logs from two of them telling they was using bot programs.

On 1/22/2021 at 1:11 PM, Amelie said:

The bots you talking about, they are the bots running, campers who logs and delog, bots in AH and farming bots.

Stop blaming others for your lack of capacity of searching, camping or killing dmg.

Your business is over? HA HA HA.

Why people call you AmeBot? 🤣

4 hours ago, Chymna said:

I got logs and reported a few ones, I sent the logs to ncsoft.
Those people using bot programs as cameras to check the greedy chests got reported.

I have a list of names, screenshots, conversations and logs from two of them telling they was using bot programs.

1 post claiming to have reported numerous "bots" next post accusing a specific player(against the Forum Code of Conduct) just cancelled out each other... Next you could post a Video of TOP Player "obviously using k/b macro or bot" and all your posts disappear when you get banned, if you really have proof of any wrong doing... keep it between you and support, The Forums are intended for Player to Player support(we rarely even get acknowledged by any NCsoft staff)

• Hime locked this topic