Information Leak

ArtaX

New collection for permanent stat, of course, really good, but who know it before everyone? Let me guess, the items required are hats from old times? so strange that a character that never fails a trade before update knew this too-

The same characters that knew new things in the other updates too, the same characters that knew which was the wrong info given in some patch quest in another update too, the same character that ALWAYS buy the right thing month before. And this time there is no infor on korean server about this collection.

Stop the information leak, or call those clan GMS clan instead of their actual names

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArtaX said:

New collection for permanent stat, of course, really good, but who know it before everyone? Let me guess, the items required are hats from old times? so strange that a character that never fails a trade before update knew this too-

The same characters that knew new things in the other updates too, the same characters that knew which was the wrong info given in some patch quest in another update too, the same character that ALWAYS buy the right thing month before. And this time there is no infor on korean server about this collection.

Stop the information leak, or call those clan GMS clan instead of their actual names

everyone can go to Korean and check its not leak :P as you not so smart you creating conspiracy :P

• Like 1

yes permanent 0.5% of this or that for plenty of items include +++ krishna weapons (+18 and more too), R110 armors +10, and plenty of enchanted items but also plenty of jewels, crystals, enchants, gems etc. Some can achieved everyone but in majority not interesting and expensive as hell for almost nothing. WE see our exported version but if will be same as in Korea that will be joke for us. We have not income of better enchanted rate items etc.

If you want some preview go Youtube and find 4r4m channel from Core.

The system requires turning in recidulous items for what our current L2 build is. That system is from Korea where gold and black tickets are given out like candy as rewards to events.

We shall see how ncsoft's cost model may adjust from this change. At the moment, not even the top rank people could fill even 1 entry in this system. 

Edit: @socketka @Feryl told u so 😛

15 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Even Google Translate cant translate your writings....

What do you want to say? Be more specific plz....

If you didn't understand, I'll go back to school. kkkkk That's true friend, they have the information in advance. They can buy the product well in advance, and make it profitable. GM's are part of those clans, have no doubts.

th?id=OIP.xujLAQTbsxe36qw7iADC-wHaHa%26p

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2P4K said:

If you didn't understand, I'll go back to school. kkkkk That's true friend, they have the information in advance. They can buy the product well in advance, and make it profitable. GM's are part of those clans, have no doubts.

th?id=OIP.xujLAQTbsxe36qw7iADC-wHaHa%26p

There is no leak my friend, many people knew about it, since Korea is publishing their patchnotes and that info is avalaible to everyone who cares to search for it. I knew about the collection system too, it's known for months. If you care to know, what is possibly comming our way in the future, just look for the information on the korean website, even with google translate you can get a nice picture of that. Someone else did already pointed you to 4ra4m's discord or youtube channel. There is no conspiracy or mystery behind it, just a community of players that care to look this info up and posting it. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

This info has been known for a long time, the truth is out there, on the l2 Korean site. i dont care...
Btw you should be glad, as long as there are new updates from Korea, even if they are crap, still l2 will be beating.

• Like 1

AS noted we don't always get the same systems Korea does as in xp tables events etc so nothing is leaked nothing guaranteed.   This how it been for 17 years.

Change i was glad to know ahead time was the large reduction in clan size so i kick alts, inactives, buffers, mentees before the some of my higher level people accidently got kicked i didnt lose anyone when the clan size got reduce because I did before the change came and it was easier because i did slowly over 2 - 3 months instead the night before lol

On 1/23/2021 at 11:14 AM, zLOsyn said:

There is no leak my friend, many people knew about it, since Korea is publishing their patchnotes and that info is avalaible to everyone who cares to search for it. I knew about the collection system too, it's known for months. If you care to know, what is possibly comming our way in the future, just look for the information on the korean website, even with google translate you can get a nice picture of that. Someone else did already pointed you to 4ra4m's discord or youtube channel. There is no conspiracy or mystery behind it, just a community of players that care to look this info up and posting it. Have a nice day.

On 1/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, Foxes said:

This info has been known for a long time, the truth is out there, on the l2 Korean site. i dont care...
Btw you should be glad, as long as there are new updates from Korea, even if they are crap, still l2 will be beating.

i always control korean website, and there is no infor about Awakening server collection but only on classic one (with items that cannot be done anymore in live)

Can you provide a link? thank you