All the time the same **it

LordDragnil

Deep night, but I am in rage going to write this post.

You've silently removed release option for A-/B-grade appearances even before update. If it gotta be done 3rd February, but why you didn't give additional info about that?  

Just say somebody WHY YOU MAKE the GAME WORST EACH TIME?

You removed transformation quest before update and patch notes. And did zero (z e r o means n o t h i n g) compensation for that action, for the wasted scrolls. And now, you do the same? I have a couple sets and I want release them for future appearances. I will use blessed scrolls from l2 store. Can administration help me in it or you can count only money?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Can administration help me in it or you can count only money?

It has been many updates that only count money, the codex that were previously free in dimensional 95. The stones that were free in Dimentional 99. The scrolls that were free by faction quest are now sold. Each update removes what is for sale in the store and puts it for you to pay in the L2 store. Besides that no one answers you if you write these posts, only other users who see how they are screwing with each update.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Unbalanced said:

just stop using l2 store , lol

but.. 😖

PS.

I just wanna pay and play for fun.

We have the only one way to show our respect to the devs, but they have many ways to show it their customers.

I see here total disrespect from the stuff to the community.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

43 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

but.. 😖

PS.

I just wanna pay and play for fun.

We have the only one way to show our respect to the devs, but they have many ways to show it their customers.

I see here total disrespect from the stuff to the community.

Pay for standar items, like destiny/prestige or equipment without chances. In all mmo/rpg games is rule to not spend money in suplyies!!!! 

i am not here to teach you how to play, you can play whoever you want but in my opinion i would not spend any $$ for something that maybe fail.

This is cassino, yeah if you win maybe you get value but most likely you will lose. This is how cassino works, in the end of the day the cassino and only 1 person make profit , and this person maybe yesterday has lost more. 

On 1/22/2021 at 5:15 PM, LordDragnil said:

You've silently removed release option for A-/B-grade appearances even before update. If it gotta be done 3rd February, but why you didn't give additional info about that?  

You removed transformation quest before update and patch notes. And did zero (z e r o means n o t h i n g) compensation for that action, for the wasted scrolls. And now, you do the same? I have a couple sets and I want release them for future appearances. I will use blessed scrolls from l2 store. Can administration help me in it or you can count only money?

What you talking about? A B grade appearances?

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

oh ok little weird didn't know that was a big deal for a/b grade items lol

If you not interesting, it's ok. Bit I have a small collection of old sets: Vorpal H/L, Dynasty H, Draconic armor, Arcana Robe, Doom Light, etc. I just want to release my new Majestic, some B-grade sets and use them in future. I don't wanna run in another Assasins's "swimsuit". 

Is this imbalance?

They removed weapon appearances (I have many of them, but can't use in current state) and now this .. Why they do not warn players before cut it of?

I have tons of sets i got warehouses full of old sets so like i said i never seen this as an issue they are all full sets of people who quit game and turned over gear to their clan leader in case they came back and needed to regear and ones who did i always helped but most are sitting collecting dust.  I sold a few when people wanted different appearances on their armor but its such such a small percentage was a pain trying to move them.

I have tons of sets i got warehouses full of old sets so like i said i never seen this as an issue they are all full sets of people who quit game and turned over gear to their clan leader in case they came back and needed to regear and ones who did i always helped but most are sitting collecting dust.  I sold a few when people wanted different appearances on their armor but its such such a small percentage was a pain trying to move them.

What about send them to me? I swear I will make appearances from your sets for everyone for free. 😁

Being seriously, It could be a solution, but still player-to-player. Where are the administration? Why then they take our money, for what? In this case RMT looks fair and good thing.

PS.

This message not about money, sets, etc., this message is about service. If you want remove something, do it. But if you respect clients, you warn them, imo.

On 1/23/2021 at 12:15 AM, LordDragnil said:

Ha-ha-ha, noob!

You can use sealed MJ or whatever for appearance, no need to unseal.

1st test, than write in the forum. You are such a noob!

I think what he is saying if you pull majestic appearance and put it on robes, dont matter if its heavy or sealed its  get the robe appearance i never tried so i dont know.

I think this also. 

A light piece cannot be skinned to a heavy anymore. I think it will make the skin appropriate. 

4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I think what he is saying if you pull majestic appearance and put it on robes, dont matter if its heavy or sealed its  get the robe appearance i never tried so i dont know.

I've tried before and it applied the way I said.

I remember one archer (Machidiel or somewhat). He was running in mj light app with sealed boots/gloves. Looked weird.