Update Logs

Unbalanced

Hello,
i would like to have better enviroment to see the past updates. something like update log that i can search based keywords. for example, i read on lalas book that vitality affect the drop rate of items, but in news i read that Vitality doesnt affect it. i cant find easy answers, another example, yeah storm isle is special hunting zone for players 100~130levels, but what level are the mobs here?? where can i find the answer?? 
i have many questions about how game works. Is there any topic in forum updated with all changes? something like guide for newbies that they keep it updated when something change.

Yeah there is something like that in News (Updates) but the threads are outdated and the new ones just add imformation on the old ones  (they dont update the old one they just add more). We need something like l2wiki but on forum with official team that keeps it updated. 

i can keep writing examples with the confusion on what is realy happening in some scenarios and what does not. (mobs collor name, which are the existing penalties? , tavern why can 105lvl enter when it says <104lvl, ether are there anyone that get 120 per day? which is the actual  "getting" rate  ).

so much confusion for someone that start the game and a reasson to stop it.

what are you think guys?

1 hour ago, Unbalanced said:

Hello,
i would like to have better enviroment to see the past updates. something like update log that i can search based keywords. for example, i read on lalas book that vitality affect the drop rate of items, but in news i read that Vitality doesnt affect it. i cant find easy answers, another example, yeah storm isle is special hunting zone for players 100~130levels, but what level are the mobs here?? where can i find the answer?? 
i have many questions about how game works. Is there any topic in forum updated with all changes? something like guide for newbies that they keep it updated when something change.

Yeah there is something like that in News (Updates) but the threads are outdated and the new ones just add imformation on the old ones  (they dont update the old one they just add more). We need something like l2wiki but on forum with official team that keeps it updated. 

i can keep writing examples with the confusion on what is realy happening in some scenarios and what does not. (mobs collor name, which are the existing penalties? , tavern why can 105lvl enter when it says <104lvl, ether are there anyone that get 120 per day? which is the actual  "getting" rate  ).

so much confusion for someone that start the game and a reasson to stop it.

what are you think guys?

i think l2wiki covers the important stuff. the rest is in the patch notes you can find in main page. but i have to say you are right that some changes are not included or changed afterwards.

my guess is that nobody wants to do it, because it takes a lot of time.

• Thanks 1