Restoration tokens (Cloaks, Shilen Crys)

OmegaFury

good night, everyone, i come here to talk about restoration policies, there is a lot of injustice in this game after the oldest servers with the abuse of restoration doing shilen 10, cloaks aden and elmore +20 which is already quite difficult due to the chance of success . the new players will always be weaker because they will never have these items that already have a lot of difference, I come here to ask to recover the policies and release restoration on the covers and shilen cry. I'm sure who goes against this topic, is who already has shilen cry 10 and cloak + 18 / + 20 ... and already abuse of restorations !! as many have already spent a lot buying ncoins to try +20 +18cloaks and I never got it, I had a lot more damage what I am saying is not to regret, but to inform that whoever is trying today to match up with old players who play is already have the items, which you have no alternative to stop. if you fail you lose everything.

I think all items should be eligible for 1 restoration every 3 months, and after that 3 months, it is eligible again.

All items should be eligible, including +1/-1 type fails. 

It's absolute crap that the policy got more strict after people used the service. 

I have an 18 Elmore that won't receive a single click until I get a confirmation it will be restored, which under the new policy it wont. I know of 1x 20 aden that was made based on a restore gaurantee/ticket. My money spends just the same as theirs.

Actually there is only one way out of this mess for NC west if they dont want to recall all the items that was made by abusing the system.

They need to put event with good chance to go +++ on alot of stuff or let the game drop +10 shillien crystals and +20 cloaks.

After this is done they need to shut down the restoration system once and for all, because it was unfair from the start and totally unwanted.

Like this the ppl that abused the system win in both ends...

Be happy that there is the restoration and that it is free. Obviously, some things could be simplified in the restore policy...if the restorable  items only one time were mentioned there, if all items were correctly coded and they do not change code in any way .

Some mention non-restorable items which can't be destroyed, were they before ...  on a case bycase basis and there are exceptions, at the discretion of NC soft.😉

friend, unfortunately GM does nothing and lets abuse
look carefully at the video where "lunastariel" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwt6fvsiCUo is enchanting your bow to abuse the recovery ticket.
and the game goes more and more to the infinite black hole. 

good luck to your unfortunate game where GM makes jokes .. 

2 hours ago, Spirrow said:

friend, unfortunately GM does nothing and lets abuse
look carefully at the video where "lunastariel" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwt6fvsiCUo is enchanting your bow to abuse the recovery ticket.
and the game goes more and more to the infinite black hole. 

good luck to your unfortunate game where GM makes jokes .. 

why is it abuse? if he fails he can restore the item once. he can't do it again! and some side note, you can't restore an item of the same type for 6 months

did you read the new restore policy?

10 hours ago, mixa said:

Spender vs smart player.... and you end up posting topics like this.

And no, I don't have Shilen 10 or +20 cloak.

hahaha maybe you are fake profile trying to neutralize, my post , but i know peoples wanna monopolize the server ! i talking about who have already end game items before opened to restore !