Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Call of Clans event will continue for one last week.
  • The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks are available on the L2 Store for one last week.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Freya’s Ice Rose (Attendance Event)
    • Freya’s Storm Scroll (Attendance Event)
    • Shining Nevit’s Gold Hourglass (Attendance Event)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

@Himehi do you think the sort sharp (almost dismissive ) response is reasonable of a gm and employee to your customer base? We only wanna know what to expect from an update that will effect us all in some way. It’s normal for most big organisations to give reasonable advance notice of changes. It is not unreasonable of us to expect patch notes a decent amount of time before it becomes live and you damn well know it. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Uskglass said:

@Himehi do you think the sort sharp (almost dismissive ) response is reasonable of a gm and employee to your customer base? We only wanna know what to expect from an update that will effect us all in some way. It’s normal for most big organisations to give reasonable advance notice of changes. It is not unreasonable of us to expect patch notes a decent amount of time before it becomes live and you damn well know it. 

We will get them next week, the night before the update. If it's any sooner I'll be shocked. 

And to think we used to have public test servers for updates weeks in advance with fun events and xp rates... Oh the times... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

We will get them next week, the night before the update. If it's any sooner I'll be shocked. 

And to think we used to have public test servers for updates weeks in advance with fun events and xp rates... Oh the times... 

a time  when ppl did not pay thousands of euros per month to NC to "play" i might add. Puts things into perspective doesn't it? Where do your (plural) lootbox money go?

Maybe some1 will eventually think to hire an intern, give him/her the Korean stuff and google translate for a few days and then comb through it with the decision makers for 1-2 days to delete what will not be implemented here. Then make at least a rough/semi-detailed list post here a week prior so the player base knows and prepares where and how to spend their money. But hey, that requires a lot of competence, thought, money and effort...  Who has time for that since ppl seem to tolerate what's happening. No reason to change

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

You know how many bugs we use to find when we stress tested high end content that most won't get to touch for a long time.  We use to get rid some game breaking bugs before they got to live servers.  We were actually encouraged to exploit bugs on test server so they could be corrected.... Was like they wanted to make a good product or try to.

Everybody need to be more respectful and thankful.

For my side, thanks NC for keeping alive this game and more thanks for the events and upgrades.

I'll wait anxiously for the next wednesday. 

best regards to everyone

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kale said:

Everybody need to be more respectful and thankful.

For my side, thanks NC for keeping alive this game and more thanks for the events and upgrades.

I'll wait anxiously for the next wednesday. 

best regards to everyone

Says the inactive member....

1 hour ago, aquasonic said:

Same here, past 3 days i got d/c after 1h during the night, not worth it to play if im not near PC...

but even if you are near  pc it is unplayable: impossible to play the instances, you can not finish them and often when I try to log back it stops immediately and gives me disconnected again .. and if you are a tank, a healer or a buffer your party  died in the meantime 

2 hours ago, alebri78 said:

but even if you are near  pc it is unplayable: impossible to play the instances, you can not finish them and often when I try to log back it stops immediately and gives me disconnected again .. and if you are a tank, a healer or a buffer your party  died in the meantime 

well.. ofc i get disconnects during instances but atleast i can log back :))