Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team
On 1/26/2021 at 7:48 PM, Uskglass said:

@Himehi do you think the sort sharp (almost dismissive ) response is reasonable of a gm and employee to your customer base? We only wanna know what to expect from an update that will effect us all in some way. It’s normal for most big organisations to give reasonable advance notice of changes. It is not unreasonable of us to expect patch notes a decent amount of time before it becomes live and you damn well know it. 

@Uskglass@Degus, text never always translates well into tone online unfortunately. 😔 I have never been dismissive in terms of my tone on the forums. Yes, the answer is short because it is an accurate answer and the best answer I could give at the time.

15 hours ago, voo said:

when juji gonna release the patch notes so all can cry?

Soon™

7 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

I wish they would just post the un-tranalated version of notes. By all means they can still release their version, but we are all capable of using our own google translate.

Unfortunately, the situation would be that the patch notes will be wildly inaccurate. We released preliminary patch notes last time but were not able to do for this update. There are still a few details that need to be confirmed and once done, we'll have the patch notes posted. We were hoping to have them ready by now but we are waiting on a few things from the dev team. We will have them before Wednesday.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hime said:

@Uskglass@Degus, text never always translates well into tone online unfortunately. 😔 I have never been dismissive in terms of my tone on the forums. Yes, the answer is short because it is an accurate answer and the best answer I could give at the time.

Soon™

Unfortunately, the situation would be that the patch notes will be wildly inaccurate. We released preliminary patch notes last time but were not able to do for this update. There are still a few details that need to be confirmed and once done, we'll have the patch notes posted. We were hoping to have them ready by now but we are waiting on a few things from the dev team. We will have them before Wednesday.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@HimeSorry I missed this response before making a "Patch?" post. Thanks for responding and fair enough it happens to us all. While not your fault I am sure you appreciate that its still a frustrating issue for players and the delay often costs players time and money.

Yes this is so disapointed, 1 and half day and maintenance and still no patch note, what to expect for a Bored Community Manager.  you should think to leave like Sace did.
Maybe the next Community  Manager can type 1000 Word a day :)  you type max 10 word a week,  + saved message on maintenance thread, that not counted.

2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji & @Hime there are a few things you should let the players know way before the actual update

- the fact spirit ore & soul stones become non tradeable and can't be sold to npc etc. anymore is quite a big thing

- the removal of the Mysterious Attribute Herb is something almost all players got used to having so removing it without any warning is not cool

50 minutes ago, Draecke said:
52 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji & @Hime there are a few things you should let the players know way before the actual update

- the fact spirit ore & soul stones become non tradeable and can't be sold to npc etc. anymore is quite a big thing

- the removal of the Mysterious Attribute Herb is something almost all players got used to having so removing it without any warning is not cool

Where u get info they remove the herb? I haven't read that anywhere. 

2 hours ago, Draecke said:
2 hours ago, Draecke said:

This is getting really sad. Players need to warn the GMs that they need to put a warning items are going to be untradable/deleted. The incompetence is getting to insane levels.

@Juji You sure that's the only item you need to worn people about?

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

@Juji
What you talking? Shouts also? its created with Soul and Spirit Ore, so now every1 need to craft Shots? Oo

Really? Stop make drama. From WED  You can't sell back spirit ore and soul stone back to npc and thats it. You cant trade it or sell it in privite shop. That's nothing about soul shots.... 

Hello All,

With upcoming Wild Horizons update on Wednesday (2/3), the following changes will be made to Spirit Ore and Soulstones:

- Changes were made so Soulstone/Spirit Ore items can no longer be exchanged, dropped, sold at private stores, shared dimensionally between accounts, sold to NPC stores, or used in the Auction House.

Not bad! Took one week to translate that information. Nice job!

@Hime You do understand that now, all this flaming about the release notes is pretty much justified, right? You mentioned "before Wednesday", its Tuesday and we are still without release notes with only assumptions on what is going to be delivered in 24h... I do not know what to assume for this delay, but whatever it is, it is not good, it shows a bad image for you and your company and this becomes a vicious circle now...

To the rest, from what I read from Juji's post about soulstone/spiritore, nothing significant changes, it does not say that the ores cannot be bought by the grocer, it says that they cannot be sold to other players or exchanged in any way between players. The only impact I see on this, is that when you are field hunting and your iss runs out of ores, they will have to go back and restock instead of trading with you or you dropping some ores to the ground to give them. Unless I missunderstood what Juji said, I do not see a huge problem there.

59 minutes ago, Andomiel said:

@Hime You do understand that now, all this flaming about the release notes is pretty much justified, right? You mentioned "before Wednesday", its Tuesday and we are still without release notes with only assumptions on what is going to be delivered in 24h... I do not know what to assume for this delay, but whatever it is, it is not good, it shows a bad image for you and your company and this becomes a vicious circle now...

To the rest, from what I read from Juji's post about soulstone/spiritore, nothing significant changes, it does not say that the ores cannot be bought by the grocer, it says that they cannot be sold to other players or exchanged in any way between players. The only impact I see on this, is that when you are field hunting and your iss runs out of ores, they will have to go back and restock instead of trading with you or you dropping some ores to the ground to give them. Unless I missunderstood what Juji said, I do not see a huge problem there.

Everyone knew @Hime post meant Tuesday night. We been aboard this train a while now... 

Don't worry GMs, your friends in game have bought everything needed to make profit, now you can also let us poor random people know what will happen, don't worry we will not destroy the market of top players, if is waht you are scared of

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

Don't worry GMs, your friends in game have bought everything needed to make profit, now you can also let us poor random people know what will happen, don't worry we will not destroy the market of top players, if is waht you are scared of

Things will get cheaper bc less ways to farm adena, more upgrade options drop from mobs such as crystals of dawn