Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Hime

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

Things will get cheaper bc less ways to farm adena, more upgrade options drop from mobs such as crystals of dawn

you know that when noone can farm prices get higher, the "owners" of both servers are keeping the market in their hands with bots that control the auction house and the greedy chest drops, is not a case if the jewels in Naia disappear from auction when there is a certain hero shouting to sell them at really HIGH price. I have read the patch notes in korean, but i'm sure here will be different to help the gamble boxes from l2store

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

you know that when noone can farm prices get higher, the "owners" of both servers are keeping the market in their hands with bots that control the auction house and the greedy chest drops, is not a case if the jewels in Naia disappear from auction when there is a certain hero shouting to sell them at really HIGH price. I have read the patch notes in korean, but i'm sure here will be different to help the gamble boxes from l2store

Those same ppl will also farm less adena. Toi gets nerfed per rumors. The same ppl who mass farm ios don't have their farm chars all 115-116 to do the same in the new area which is about 3x the Adena. 

We also don't know the store update. If Ncwest finally repurposes hero coin to being useful (similar to L coin store in Korea) and adds lvl 5 la vies etc to it, things will change. 

Edit: also, it seems like Ncwest wants us doing timed instance zones all day which = more income. Multi char fsrming ios will phase out as ppl push mains in the new areas. 

Enough with that crap about gms giving out information for the big spenders how to maximize profit from new update. People just read the translated patch notes from korea/ru and try to predict what will happen here. It's about doing your research and taking chances same way you do when you enchant gear or open loot boxes. Not like those who want make profit are wilingly give away to public their investment plans 

So unprofessional from a global company,

Sadly I'm surprised that They are still running servers in NA/EU as last decent game from NCsoft were in 2012 with Guild Wars.

But big Moguls just count money they don't look at the game quality and gameplay.

As Hime and Juji is so unprofessional , with no skills of communicating with community.

We will receive patch notes after 3rd of February I guess, 

As we are approaching to 20hours until update.

Is anyone know is it possible to make a ticket on regards , as lack of communication from staff? 

This is discussion forum I have read CoC.

This post is Live and screenshot and live source code is taken.

I'm sharing my in game experience.

And before deleting my post please read:

Principles of International Internet Law

principle.jpg

Several reasons they don't write much in forum. They say "a" than it gets taken out of context QQ and other crap. It's sad that communities in every game have this issue now...

Constant crying about anything, even small things. Just sad :(

It's a F2P game. You don't pay to have the right to play here. Sure it's not the best model but you agreed to it when you start playing here. I don't want to be in Hime/Juji position dealing with angry gamers complaining about things in game that are not life changing or anything... it's a game! if it's so controlling you guys you should stop, and play something else or quit gaming at all xD

They won’t release patch notes till the last minute because they think the crystal of dawn stuff and other changes will cause market crashes and people to hoard things.  Like people can’t read the Korean notes and figure these things out.   We’ll get patch notes at earliest Tuesday night like they do every single other weekly update.   They aren’t very good at this.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Harperz said:

Several reasons they don't write much in forum. They say "a" than it gets taken out of context QQ and other crap. It's sad that communities in every game have this issue now...

Constant crying about anything, even small things. Just sad :(

It's a F2P game. You don't pay to have the right to play here. Sure it's not the best model but you agreed to it when you start playing here. I don't want to be in Hime/Juji position dealing with angry gamers complaining about things in game that are not life changing or anything... it's a game! if it's so controlling you guys you should stop, and play something else or quit gaming at all xD

It is free to play but,

Once you make at least one transaction you are classed as customer , as you are trading with business (real money into virtual value/currency/data)

I have had a claim against one company before , as in CoC stated, I'm not allowed to use 3rd party names which is not related to the game  ,but

It took me about a year and a half to prove my point, and it doesn't  matter even when you have 100$ for a lawyer and they have 100.000$ as you got all your receipts and data stored as a proof for a court you are a classed as customer , and its an international law. Also as I have to type something related to the post as it is they internal code of conduct rules (would say policy).

About update , hope to see path nodes soon.

Hope to see  interactive changes because game getting boring day after day last 2 years..

Edit:

P.S And if you are taking data for records which does not belongs to you,(forum,website,logs,screenshots) this does not include your emails as it its personal data sent to you.

You have to let them know that you are doing this.

And yes I'm a lawyer .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

You people must learn from this.

As you can see, they don't give a F anymore on patch notes they only wanna do game updates with p2w items.

This is your chance, to quit l2 once and for all. There are tons of awesome games out there instead of sitting here and waiting for an announcement from the unprofessional NC employees.

This joke must end. 

why are you here?