Greedy Treasure Chest

Losstarot

Heya!

I know that these boxes slowly add more items to the economy even if they might or might not be farmed by the same few people, however, I was thinking what would be your opinion about making the items dropped by the treasure chests bound to the account, at least the items from the 110 treasure chest in order to give a better opportunity for new/returning players to catch with something so small yet needed.

🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I think a good way to improve the greedy chests would be to make them a bit like other previous chests,  you click on it to enter an instance where you need to kill one of 3 chests for a drop, the instance would have a timer of 7 days, so the same character couldn't get more than one chest a week, this way more people could access to those rewards in a fair way,  that wouldn't require much programmation from devs. And I am sure it would be way more fair this way. I hope my suggestion will be seen by @Jujior @Hime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/1/2021 at 12:34 PM, Slycutter said:

Sort of like the old lizardman instance for archers?  You could access it one time per day even if you got the item.

This will also make the server lag free !!! There are a lot of alts sitting in the map waiting for the greedy chests :P

• 1 month later...

HI NCSOFT/WEST would like to propose an idea about the greedy treasure chests if you are thinking implemnenting  add in them again... my suggestion  would be a greedy chest spawn to the  party or solo that was killing the mobs in the area. no one else can see the chest accept the party/solo that where kill the mobs... so that will uliminate bots..... also maybe a chest for lower areas ....