Greedy chest

THAIBOY

what will be done about the macros of the robot taking the target out of the greedy chest, if you take it out it gets better, then everyone will have the same chance of finding it, whoever plays alone has no chance, this is not fair

I'm here over 15 years and it was always a clan thing. There is much more then PVP among players who buy their gear and trash talk in Hero Chat relentlessly. It creates a toxic environment.  Then again maybe you dont remember the good old day without mindless grinding on a sanctioned macro?

I remember endless grinding without macro. Those were good times but most of l2 player base have grown up and don't have time of hours active play. The percentage of young players joining and staying is low. 

I also remember getting pked without reason in low zones outside gludio. I remember people trying to bring mobs to you so you die and drop some equipment. 

I like the chests, they literally made me rich and cought up so much to the p2w idiots in 2 months, that I couldn't in years.

I've said it before, but anyone 109+ with decent gear can kill lv120 chest in under 15 sec. I kill them for less than 5 sec on a lv110 Evis, but Archer, Tyrr and Dagger can do even better.

6 hours ago, mixa said:

I like the chests, they literally made me rich and cought up so much to the p2w idiots in 2 months, that I couldn't in years.

I've said it before, but anyone 109+ with decent gear can kill lv120 chest in under 15 sec. I kill them for less than 5 sec on a lv110 Evis, but Archer, Tyrr and Dagger can do even better.

Good to you , had connected 1min after server went live , x12 bots next to the chest hadn't even had a chance to target it.. :D

On 2/2/2021 at 4:57 AM, THAIBOY said:

what will be done about the macros of the robot taking the target out of the greedy chest, if you take it out it gets better, then everyone will have the same chance of finding it, whoever plays alone has no chance, this is not fair

I still haven't seen a single Greedy Chest. And it's not for lack of trying. Damn shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0h5FzKSerU&ab_channel=-eXEQ7er-

look how fast he find about gredy chest, and 1 shots.

and you want that we low players have a chance ?:))

maybe make greedy chest for low lvl to..so big players cant hit that box,only players low lvl.

1 hour ago, Afri said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0h5FzKSerU&ab_channel=-eXEQ7er-

look how fast he find about gredy chest, and 1 shots.

and you want that we low players have a chance ?:))

maybe make greedy chest for low lvl to..so big players cant hit that box,only players low lvl.

Because an end-game Character with access to 95% of equipment on server, can't equip a 105+ Alt to out DPS 1-3 full exalted parties... or even 1-shot everything upto 112+.

Until when will NCsoft ignore the fact this live?
The alarm sounds 1:45:28, and in a few seconds the player is on top of the box.
It is a shame to watch the misuse of software and nothing happens.
We are watching the game being fully manipulated and NCSoft is silent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Many people learn how to play better or something new how to improve game play from my stream.

Also new guys coming to our server after my stream.

So, really i need care about haters who only try find way how to cry and about new petitions?

Or really you think i don't know that possible same situation on stream time or i cant delete stream if something wrong? Be smarter please and try find information for make yourself better... with your cry you cant be good boys.

Thanks, cya in the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eXEQtor said:

Hello,

Many people learn how to play better or something new how to improve game play from my stream.

Also new guys coming to our server after my stream.

So, really i need care about haters who only try find way how to cry and about new petitions?

Or really you think i don't know that possible same situation on stream time or i cant delete stream if something wrong? Be smarter please and try find information for make yourself better... with your cry you cant be good boys.

Thanks, cya in the game.

You are ignoring the ringing alarm and Summon that he receives immediately after the alarm rings.

I don't hate you ExQ7er,
it is not fair for you to use undue resources to gain advantages in the game.
Suggestion:
Since you don't use improper software, I invite you to do a live showing how you can get to Greedy so fast, remember to turn off the alarm sound

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Saizen said:

You are ignoring the ringing alarm and Summon that he receives immediately after the alarm rings.

I don't hate you ExQ7er,
it is not fair for you to use undue resources to gain advantages in the game.
Suggestion:
Since you don't use improper software, I invite you to do a live showing how you can get to Greedy so fast, remember to turn off the alarm sound

Hi,

One answer and possible last in this thread.

I don't have any reason show you my action and even learn how to do it. 

If GMs will have question how this possible or what happened i will show personally to them.

Why people always  think i need follow they action or "i invite you", and  its one guy from many.. guys, be grateful for the fact that i show you something at all, something that few people talk about.

Who can show something good from top players or farmers? Any one? And why after my showing game play i need make excuses? Because you don't have enough understanding to accept the reality? This is not my problem, sorry. 

Have fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:57 AM, THAIBOY said:

I think you should stop crying thai you are one of the biggest R** in l2 and are you complaining about this?
stop these accusations 

again, eXEQtor is doing it totally legally. taking his video as example does not represent the real issue. if you knew better the game you play you could do the same.

the real problem are the ones using 3rd party programs to automatically teleport.
and nothing will be done. this kind of automation is being used for years by cheaters in raiders crossroads and NC they make a blind eye over it.

believe me.. i've made tons of videos catching them on how instantly they teleport after NPC spawns(1-2 seconds the char is already there and moving) and even with the spies not being in party with them(checked by inviting them. how knows the game knows the legit alarm doesnt work without being in a party) nothing was done.

the support is outsourced(zendesk) and they have very little knowledge of the game. by far not enough to understand the shenanigans of how all the cheating are done.

its frustrating, I know. even more after you supply them with more than enough evidence and nothing is done for weeks. and after few tries they start to try making you look like the wrong one.

what is more pitiful is that a top player like exe is forced to fight for these boxes because every other means to obtain items  from the game outside the economy is a waste of time, the issue here is not a few players having control of the greedy boxes, the issue is the lack of diversity to obtain resources in a way that's not a waste of time and this is all game design.