Greedy chest

THAIBOY

8 hours ago, eXEQtor said:

Hello,

Many people learn how to play better or something new how to improve game play from my stream.

Also new guys coming to our server after my stream.

So, really i need care about haters who only try find way how to cry and about new petitions?

Or really you think i don't know that possible same situation on stream time or i cant delete stream if something wrong? Be smarter please and try find information for make yourself better... with your cry you cant be good boys.

Thanks, cya in the game.

And again you got caught cheating in this game. I just wonder for how long donaters will stay on this game with players like you around cheating all the time. If i was a top donater by this time i would make a single petiton to perma ban you and if that wouldnt happen i would leave the game for good.

Since iam a free to play player i just laught in your face cause all you can do is cheating and find stupid people to follow you and buy items/adena from you for real money.

You were already baned more then twice and this is probably going to be just another 3 days ban or something wich is a joke!

You even abandoned your other yul long time ago because u were afraid of perma ban HAHAHA!

But dont worry i will call your friend to help you out. Hey @Juji sup duck?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SweetSacrifice said:

And again you got caught cheating in this game. I just wonder for how long donaters will stay on this game with players like you around cheating all the time. If i was a top donater by this time i would make a single petiton to perma ban you and if that wouldnt happen i would leave the game for good.

Since iam a free to play player i just laught in your face cause all you can do is cheating and find stupid people to follow you and buy items/adena from you for real money.

You were already baned more then twice and this is probably going to be just another 3 days ban or something wich is a joke!

You even abandoned your other yul long time ago because u were afraid of perma ban HAHAHA!

Your dissatisfaction towards a player and accusing a GM of colluding with the same player won't solve the issue at hand, also pretty sure exe is friend with some of those top spenders so they may be happy with the game.  Also these matters should be solved with concrete evidence on a forum ticket for a proper investigation and if they don't hear you there, use social media, there's reddit, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc...

8 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Me and some others already discussed it and it can be done all with ingame functions and a macro. However, the one thing that could not be legit is the amount of toons logged in from 1 pc. Since you need quite a lot of toons spread over the world to find the chests. For the rest, what he did there, is all legit and can be done with 1 setting enabled in the options menu and 1 single macro.

3 hours ago, OutrangeouS said:

It actually happend twice

at 01H24 https://youtu.be/u0h5FzKSerU?t=5080

and at 1h45 https://youtu.be/u0h5FzKSerU?t=6330

:D

Could someone explain to me with words what happened in those segments of the stream quoted and how can that be achieved by playing the game as intended?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OutrangeouS said:

It actually happend twice

at 01H24 https://youtu.be/u0h5FzKSerU?t=5080

and at 1h45 https://youtu.be/u0h5FzKSerU?t=6330

:D

THIS. THIS SHOWS HOW BAD THIS PROBLEMS IS. HOW COULD THIS NOT BE ANY KIND OF SCRIPT OR BOT?

• Like 1

Hello...do you think gms will ban someone?

Me answer is no because Exeq7er is protected be 1 or some gms ....is history with qqtor seling adena ot items for real money and they didnt take action...why to take action on chests?hi is totally "legal".....or all will get the same standard mssg "we will investigate" and nothing happen.......is not only chest when they  use 3 rd program...is same with cameras on spots for chest.....sorry for me bad english but i hope all will understand...have a nice day!!!!!

• Like 1

Every1 know me, for i dislike Cheaters, but i have to guard Exe for you guys being mark him as a cheater.
He not cheat this time,  he was legit with the warning sound, its totally legit sound was, so what he was did its like this.

He was move a Mentee Healer on chest spot,  start a macro that target Greedy Treasure Chest, and in next macro line was add Healer Melody  that all he did,   the sound you heard was the Error sound for melody cant give it to Monster.

17 hours ago, KuppoRoo said:

Your dissatisfaction towards a player and accusing a GM of colluding with the same player won't solve the issue at hand, also pretty sure exe is friend with some of those top spenders so they may be happy with the game.  Also these matters should be solved with concrete evidence on a forum ticket for a proper investigation and if they don't hear you there, use social media, there's reddit, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc...

If you believe in fairy tales... This guy was already baned more then once but never perma baned. Did u read that before u post nonsense? He is immune to everything because GMs are on his side, its pretty obvious.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

If you believe in fairy tales... This guy was already baned more then once but never perma baned. Did u read that before u post nonsense? He is immune to everything because GMs are on his side, its pretty obvious.

You speak of fairy tales yet you accuse someone of breaking the TOS in the past with bans and even colluding with the Game Masters with absolutely no evidence that's like shouting aliens went and kidnaped you from your room at night to install an bleep probe.

And you ask me of reading your post which I definitely did and asked for concrete evidence for a proper investigation which a lead was provided by someone else by linking a live stream video. 

So I'll ask again, can you at least provide the evidence for his past bans so that it can be properly reviewed? is not like your post will be deleted.

19 hours ago, KuppoRoo said:

You speak of fairy tales yet you accuse someone of breaking the TOS in the past with bans and even colluding with the Game Masters with absolutely no evidence that's like shouting aliens went and kidnaped you from your room at night to install an bleep probe.

And you ask me of reading your post which I definitely did and asked for concrete evidence for a proper investigation which a lead was provided by someone else by linking a live stream video. 

So I'll ask again, can you at least provide the evidence for his past bans so that it can be properly reviewed? is not like your post will be deleted.

I dont need to provide you with anything. Just ask around why he changed char after so many bans.

Btw did you join this game this year or last year? Because it seems you dont know anything about this guy and his "family" from the past lol.

Anyway i will let you in here some old printscreen just for fun :].  

https://ibb.co/xhkvW32

[moderated for language violation]

Now you can go ask around why he changed char ;].

I know some people that left the game for good because they cant stand cheaters like them. It takes out all the fun of the game.

In the end only cheaters will stay and the server will close. That's the sad story for the donaters that keep our server running.

A great game ruined by a bunch of greedy cheaters. And that's all for today folks!

• Like 1

We need to make sure that MANY players get LESS rewards from chests

To do this, you need to make in locations (not 2 chests) but 8-10, but the reward of them will be gems 3-4 lv (and not 5 lv like this hour)

Then the top players who farm chests using bots will lose interest, and for other players the interest in the game will increase

And now 10 top players farm 95% of all chests
And 2000 other players have never even seen these chests.

8 hours ago, Arthur said:

We need to make sure that MANY players get LESS rewards from chests

To do this, you need to make in locations (not 2 chests) but 8-10, but the reward of them will be gems 3-4 lv (and not 5 lv like this hour)

Then the top players who farm chests using bots will lose interest, and for other players the interest in the game will increase

And now 10 top players farm 95% of all chests
And 2000 other players have never even seen these chests.

thx for react to my post, but keep your idea to yourself!

Not Like  idiots who make profit for a 1 min work, but soon they have to lower price for all lv5 jewel, r they stuck with huge amough lv5 jewel that no1 buy.

Anyway keep your idea to yourself.

15 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

I dont need to provide you with anything. Just ask around why he changed char after so many bans.

Btw did you join this game this year or last year? Because it seems you dont know anything about this guy and his "family" from the past lol.

Anyway i will let you in here some old printscreen just for fun :].  

https://ibb.co/xhkvW32

[moderated for language violation]

Now you can go ask around why he changed char ;].

I know some people that left the game for good because they cant stand cheaters like them. It takes out all the fun of the game.

In the end only cheaters will stay and the server will close. That's the sad story for the donaters that keep our server running.

A great game ruined by a bunch of greedy cheaters. And that's all for today folks!

you don't need to provide me anything but you need to back up your words properly since your accusations involve something bigger than just a player cheating, you imply of NCSOFT workers being aware of a player doing RMT and not taking actions even after receiving reports, this put the company under direct violation of the LAW in the US since the game is backing a public mean of turning in game currency for real money and can be used to build up a case as there would be evidence of their direct involvement on such actions.

Ok Greedy Greedy Greedy, very good source of adena if you are smart and fast enough. I see a lot of people complaining  about someone's stream, that he go there fast, killed box fast, people need to think before talking. I looked at that guy's stream and i see not problem, it took him 24 sec to port and kill. Ofc he is lvl 119 with a lot of power can kill boxes in 1 shoot. 24 sec it's actually a lot, i personally can do better. The alert he gets is no more or less than a game feature which people have no knowledge of it ( so better read before accuse). I don't defend the above accused streamer but my question is : How many computers this guy have that he can box more than 30 chars (that is what the GM'S should check), as well taking in the account that previously he has been banned for the use of Zranger. 

Furthermore we all know that bot works for Naia and it has the future of  login unlimited numbers of accounts, as well i'm pretty sure that they have already developed scripts for Greedy chests since someone whouhou manages to kill a box in 4 seconds (i have video for that). 

So to blame is our beloved NCwest for not having any anti cheat programs, enabling this game to be fair. So in the conclusion if you don't the like how the server goes you know where is the exit button. giphy.gif

Its can no problem at all... If developers have heads...

Simple:

Just make this INSTANCE tipe! Time limit 1 week (or 3 days) - and all will be happy.

Now what? 5 people hunting 99% boxes ? :) And this 5 people not have job 10-15years... :) Job = game. Really WTF... for what we pay in this game?

P.S:  im never not see not 1 greedy.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

thx for react to my post, but keep your idea to yourself!

Not Like  idiots who make profit for a 1 min work, but soon they have to lower price for all lv5 jewel, r they stuck with huge amough lv5 jewel that no1 buy.

Anyway keep your idea to yourself.

Who are you to order me?
You can express your opinion and I can not?
Is this an attempt to make yourself a boss here?

I'll decide somehow, keep my opinion to myself or talk about it

I will speak again.  Best way to end these boxes with bot, placing the items that drop Greedy treasure by selling hero coin.  Example: Ruby LV 5 for 500 hero coin.  Garnet LV 5 for 500 Hero coin.  As long as the NC does not resolve this, the bot will continue.  the lower the value of these lv5 jewels, the less bot on the server.  Easy to configure, place a box in specific areas all in the same Clan or party and a box in the bot warning your programmer in PM.  save my teleport to your monitored area.  or join a party and use the box jumping skill.  GMs is no use at this point to withdraw Greedy treasure.  So you will remove the chance for 1000 players to farm adena.  Since 20 players have farmed made their brooch BRs bought all the best in the game.  So I gave a tip I put the lv5 jewelry to sell.

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

Since this thread is more and more evolving into personal attacks and harassment (which have been cleaned up accordingly), we are now closing it.

As a reminder, if you suspect foul play in game, please submit a ticket with as much evidence as possible to our Support team, so we can investigate the situation. While the general conversation on the forum is encouraged, the specific situations can only be looked into by the Support team.

We appreciate the feedback and suggestions shared here and have been collecting them and forwarded them to the appropriate team members.

Thank you everybody for your input!

• Haha 3