Wild Horizons Content Update Discussion (Live)

Juji

8 minutes ago, Draecke said:

btw surprised nobody here complains about this yet ? good to see we got that many stage2 dragon weapon users that elemental patt is no longer an issue :)

unknown.png

Indeed, although i have a feeling they will be back soon after they realize ppl can't still do dmg to the new areas. 

Wait till they see the list of the stuff needed for the collection system.

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Angel Accessory boxes drop from the Greedy Treasure Chests and the following field raid bosses below:

Avenger Alusion

Witch Moira

Ferocious Valac

Watchman Tristan

Berserker Zetahl

Demon Venoma

Archeach Karon

Not everything will be available on Day One for our update to register to the Collection system. E.g. the Shining Energy of Protection item used for upgrading Advanced Talismans of Protection will be added later through events and promotions.

Wait a few hours 😁

Yes, Greedy boxes do drop 1 box, and they are quite common drop. But 1 compared to the hundreds and thousands needed seem funny.

Also, can you answer what i've asked here (https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/20748-wild-horizons-content-update-discussion-live/?do=findComment&comment=139720)?

21 minutes ago, Draecke said:

btw surprised nobody here complains about this yet ? good to see we got that many stage2 dragon weapon users that elemental patt is no longer an issue :)

unknown.png

Ekhem... I was the first one to complain about this, but it seems everyone, not only korean devs, ignore wynns 😜 

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

@Juji While you are here, mind sharing why you chose not to implement Neutral Zone 107-108?

The cutoff period for our update was 11/11, but the Neutral Zone change came after on 11/25 in Korea. The dev team combines all the updates together for overseas regions  and cuts them off at a certain point. By the time 11/25 rolled around, they were almost complete in the process of merging the updates together from June to Mid-November. We did have a special exception case last year in September with getting Varka/Ketra from a future patch, but that was a one-time situation and we were told that it can introduce a high number of ninja patches in our builds.

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Angel Accessory boxes drop from the Greedy Treasure Chests and the following field raid bosses below:

Avenger Alusion

Witch Moira

Ferocious Valac

Watchman Tristan

Berserker Zetahl

Demon Venoma

Archeach Karon

Not everything will be available on Day One for our update to register to the Collection system. E.g. the Shining Energy of Protection item used for upgrading Advanced Talismans of Protection will be added later through events and promotions.

Wait a few hours 😁

Hello Juji,

Has your team calculated how mamy months a normal player needs for an accessory that should be common placed in ppl inventories? 6-12?

Also, have you started adding all the stuff missing from the lousy NA version? For example jewel boxes @ Mammon? or an actual non tens of thousands of dollars way to get dragon weapons, or dragon claws @ Mammon, non-nerfed free events, or anything really that would actually make this game fun?

Thank you for ignoring, as always the real questions!

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The cutoff period for our update was 11/11, but the Neutral Zone change came after on 11/25 in Korea. The dev team combines all the updates together for overseas regions  and cuts them off at a certain point. By the time 11/25 rolled around, they were almost complete in the process of merging the updates together from June to Mid-November. We did have a special exception case last year in September with getting Varka/Ketra from a future patch, but that was a one-time situation and we were told that it can introduce a high number of ninja patches in our builds.

Thanks for the feedback. 

49 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

@Juji

Are there any changes in base adena cost to Energy of Destruction or Giant's Energy from npc grocery store?

you know u could have asked that months ago on 4r4m right ? to my knowledge no changes there but then again I don't really care about that aspect as well it's peanuts in the grand scheme of things that cost adenaz..

3 minutes ago, Draecke said:

you know u could have asked that months ago on 4r4m right ? to my knowledge no changes there but then again I don't really care about that aspect as well it's peanuts in the grand scheme of things that cost adenaz..

No, I didn't know that. I also probably wouldn't have thought of it then. 

The cost isn't irrelevant when you go for 5x 50 atk element augments. 

Any news on changing the Greedy chest spawn only for spots where people are actually hunting to make the bot users life at least a bit harder? Like this average players who could actually benefit from the goods from the hunting zones of them own level are loosing a lot. Please just consider it, it would help a lot to get those rewards to people who actually supposed to be in that area and not just for top end players who are running around all day long with a target macro

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Juji said:

Avenger Alusion

Witch Moira

Ferocious Valac

Watchman Tristan

Berserker Zetahl

Demon Venoma

Archeach Karon

@Juji Just to know if I haven`t  spent 2 months farming for nothing. I farmed adena for 2 months to buy an Angel Ring +6. Now with 100 boxes we are abble to exchange it for a jewel +6. Does it mean that "maybe" these jewels will be sold for 5Bi or 10BI in game, and maybe I wasted my time? Or will the drop be consistent with the current value of these jewelry?

2 hours ago, Evandropp said:

@Juji Just to know if I haven`t  spent 2 months farming for nothing. I farmed adena for 2 months to buy an Angel Ring +6. Now with 100 boxes we are abble to exchange it for a jewel +6. Does it mean that "maybe" these jewels will be sold for 5Bi or 10BI in game, and maybe I wasted my time? Or will the drop be consistent with the current value of these jewelry?

Well, some of us already lost at least 40b worth of adena when we upgraded our dragon shirt to dragon rind leather shirt on the previous night market event since they've now introduced this new crystal of dawn upgrade system which only requires maybe 1.5 to 2b worth of adena cost. So last sales event they made it easier for us to upgrade our dragon shirts because we can finally buy those dragon breath in game which cost very high for each stage of upgrade, then look what happened now.

Just like what they did to circlets the last time, both gear and materials were not farmable and suddenly they introduced it in l2store in a sales event so everyone spent money to buy and upgrade circlets, and right after few weeks or months they gave it to players for free in exalted rewards.

So best thing to do is look forward and don't look back to how much time or money we have spent.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Renne_ said:

They notice that they remove the option to UPGRADE circlets with stones, not to EXCHANGE scrolls with stones from Dimensional NPC

actually they have written it right below the Table with the mammon talisman rename

Added the ability to exchange existing upgrade stones to Crystal of Dawn at the Dimensional Merchant NPC.

• The Blessed Circlet Enchant Scroll exchange for Noble Upgrade Stones and Radiant Upgrade Stones has been removed from the Dimensional Merchant NPC.

• The previous 4 types of Upgrade stones can no longer be used, and the item supplied as an NPC drop reward has been replaced with ‘Crystal of Dawn.’

• Thanks 1