Wild Horizons Content Update Discussion (Live)

Juji

I'm wondering If older players get chance for clan mission reward for lvling. I haven't picked my rewards for lvls 100-105, but picked for 99. And I guess that will mean no runestone for me. Since with 7 I can do nothing...

Kinda feel no generosity on this matter.

@Juji@Hime Patch notes said increased difficulty in alligator island in exchange of increased exp, instead mobs are harder to kill and they do randomly hit like a truck, and no exp increase at all. There's no way for progressing with exalted gear anymore, without the 50%patk herb i won't even be able to kill there.

hey guys, I opened the Collections section in Lineage2 and had a big laugh.  You all do know that the items you are requesting to be used to get a particular item are just outrageously priced or maybe non-existent on Naia.  After I had the big laugh, I closed this feature and will probably never open it again.

lJeanique

• Haha 1

@Juji had to submit a ticket against the collection system as there's another flaw in that when you search for items or when it auto recognizes certain item's it doesn't list all the available options and it steered me to the wrong upgrade path so now I need items restored..

please make sure that when that system is auto filter on items it actually shows all possible entries for that item as right now I have proof it doesn't!!!

ticket #23663587

2 hours ago, iJeanique said:

hey guys, I opened the Collections section in Lineage2 and had a big laugh.  You all do know that the items you are requesting to be used to get a particular item are just outrageously priced or maybe non-existent on Naia.  After I had the big laugh, I closed this feature and will probably never open it again.

lJeanique

Lol these collectables are insane... +20 limited r110 for 2% patk? r u joking ?:DDD 

With +20 limited i will have 6000% patk .. whats the point to give it in :D which is not achievable.. 

About mob difficulty , used to solo in in aligator with my feoh with exalted 108..( even on map it states as solo hunting field) now got 2hits and to village  and the exp improvement is from 500m to 510m (without vitality):D

Is that a bad joke or what? That's how NCsoft welcomes new players , grind in phantasmal or beleth till 110 with exalted...

And maybe someday(after 5years) you will get 2b for r110 weapon +0 :D and still will be not able to farm elsewhere :D 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blitzball said:

Was there really any increase in xp? I see absolutely none in ivory tower crater.

Seems it was in 107+ zones increased mob difficulty with increased exp.. 2% increased exp which is barely noticeable and difficulty is x3 times stronger

• Haha 1

Are you kidding me with the changes to mobs. 
Combat ability increase, defense ability increased
XP/SP rewards increase

Pre update i could easy hunt IoP with selv buffs and no rose, sel mahum with ISS buffs, and FoM with Rose.
Now fully decked out i can get 3 hit in IoP,  and insta killed in any other place that is higher.

Feel like im set back 2-3 years, why is it like this every time we get an update.
You have one job, and you keep messing it up.

7 minutes ago, Ruche said:

Are you kidding me with the changes to mobs. 
Combat ability increase, defense ability increased
XP/SP rewards increase

Pre update i could easy hunt IoP with selv buffs and no rose, sel mahum with ISS buffs, and FoM with Rose.
Now fully decked out i can get 3 hit in IoP,  and insta killed in any other place that is higher.

Feel like im set back 2-3 years, why is it like this every time we get an update.
You have one job, and you keep messing it up.

As i said before go back to Phantasmal and beleth for another 2years 24/7 (collect 700b somehow)  you might get valakas weapon stage 3 to go hunt above 107 :DD thats a joke not an update..

@Juji

@Juji@Hime I gotta say this update makes the previous update look good.  I used to solo fine in FoW/Sel Mahum pre-update, and had to BSOE within 2 minutes in FoS.  That's with somewhere in the range of 300-400b worth of gear.  I shouldn't have a hard time hunting monsters of my level with that gear.

If it's an attempt to make support classes useful again (I'm sure some Tanks/Healers will be happy of being needed again), that's semi-understandable, however once again an update is going to slow our XP down tremendously.

I hope you will (quickly) do something like you did last time with the herbs + monthly extra upgrades (agathions, etc.) to help boost us up.

Also, the cookies can't be auto-used without putting them in a macro which is annoying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Katastrophe said:

@Juji@Hime I gotta say this update makes the previous update look good.  I used to solo fine in FoW/Sel Mahum pre-update, and had to BSOE within 2 minutes in FoS.  That's with somewhere in the range of 300-400b worth of gear.  I shouldn't have a hard time hunting monsters of my level with that gear.

If it's an attempt to make support classes useful again (I'm sure some Tanks/Healers will be happy of being needed again), that's semi-understandable, however once again an update is going to slow our XP down tremendously.

I hope you will (quickly) do something like you did last time with the herbs + monthly extra upgrades (agathions, etc.) to help boost us up.

Also, the cookies can't be auto-used without putting them in a macro which is annoying.

how do you obtain the sweet chocolate cookies? the 1 hour vit replenishing one.

what happened to imperial tomb? with the usual party consisting of 2 Eviscerators, a titan, tank and iss we were able to complete the quest; now it seems that the Heavy Punch passive doesn't work anymore or the mobs are resistant, since their HP doesn't drop anymore. in the patches I have not read about changes to the IT zone or passive skill

Castilla has become difficult now, previously I easily did the 110 version without shots in afk mode and now I fail it even with shots as I do not have enough time to kill the boss... can't wait to check out my usual field hunting spot ;) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Helv said:

Castilla has become difficult now, previously I easily did the 110 version without shots in afk mode and now I fail it even with shots as I do not have enough time to kill the boss... can't wait to check out my usual field hunting spot ;) 

in my case the problem is the new Gravity Switch skill that modifies the heavy punch passive, deactivated and is back as before