Forums

Wild Horizons Content Update Discussion (Live)

Juji

Hello. Just wanted to post a very weird thing. I know the patch notes mentioned most areas have the monsters p.atk increased but I think it's too much. Before update I could leave my character afk in Forest of Mirrors doing aoes without issues. Now my character dies in less than 5 minutes. Even changing the macro to hit only single targets, there are times I see my HP reaching a very low point. 

If this came to stay, we are doomed. 

• L2 Team
6 minutes ago, Draecke said:

really this got flagged as a bug ?

unknown.png

cant have ppl get something cool for free :(
and honestly with how hard the mobs have become for the average players you might want to reconsider that mindset

This change was bugged first in Japan and we are simply asking Dev if the change can remain.

55 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji something else but how come we can't seal Sayha Talisman at Dimensional Merchant ? on EU & RU servers you can seal from stage 7 upwards sayha talismans and trade them to alts or sell on market

I have a request in for this already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

This change was bugged first in Japan and we are simply asking Dev if the change can remain.

I have a request in for this already.

very good. responding all quickly and about the mobs being much stronger than normal any updates on that? 

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, NPC said:

very good. responding all quickly and about the mobs being much stronger than normal any updates on that? 

The monster difficulty in the hunting zones was already reported for re-evaluation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Opened the collection system page, browsed through all the items required for about 15 minutes, rolled over floor laughing non-stop for 1 hour plus, wiped my tears off and closed the collection system forever.

Please someone csi and post the face of whoever thought of all those requirements for the collection system. Is he even playing the game himself or is he living in a imaginary world of his own?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Why are they still making NEW Appearances... but disabling all normal Armor skins AND Armor Appearances when there are more than 50 toons around you(Ugly NEW D/C-grade Appearance for everyone with ++glow effect) This is the first step to losing Armor and Hat Appearances... might as well keep Exalted forever if you can't customize anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji plz look at service ticket 23663587 as the answer I got is unacceptable and not ok.

also it's UNACCEPTABLE that NCWest ninja changes their item restoration policy related to a bug in the Collection System 3hrs AFTER I submitted a ticket for said bug and even send you all the details on discord - go check the timings on all this as it happened ~1hr after maintenance was completed.

• Thanks 1

@voo there really should be one seeing how it behaves yeah

anyways be aware of the auto filtering it does on items as it doesn't show all possibilities but only that of the tab/sheet it is currently in, same for when you use the search function

if not careful it's easy to make mistakes

also there is a 1:1 requirement so if the item needed is a +4 Angel Necklace then it really needs a +4 Angel Necklace, it will not take a +5 or a +8 etc

there are a few known bugs found already and I mention one in this topic before of the +7 R99 Leather armor items which has to be either standard or bless but majority of our leather items are all "enchanted" type and that's not accepted by Collection System

I se a lot of player's complaining about how strong the mobs are. I just want to remind everyone that we did the same with the feedback tread a month ago ant tey decided that mobs should be stronger. So maybe complaining that the game became 2x harder is not the right th8ng to do.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xer0ff said:

Feoh crit rate still capped at 33%, time to remove. I'm pretty sure all other feohs will agree with me that we've put up with this hard cap for long enough. 

Even if you just remove the crit rate in PvE only...

So, do you think a toon with a barrier with 95% damage reduction and celestial, AoE debuff with low reuse, AoE Damage Skills which doesnt be affected by terrain and two jumps (with stun and damage), should be able to land 100% critical skills?

I think ppl always take top yuls vs average mages to make his comparison. Same gear Feoh > Yul... maybe in End Game Yul > Feoh but that story just can tell ya a small group of players from each servers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1