Dreadnought skill vs Maestro skill after Update

• MeddlingMageGR changed the title to Dreadnought skill vs Maestro skill after Update
5 minutes ago, Uriel said:

Can you post your screen again? Link Does'nt work. In other hand be happy that u will get something. I am Doombringer and there is nothing nice for my class from upcoming patch 😜

Of course its working. I check it now from 2 different browsers. Copy the link and paste it in your browser. 

7 minutes ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Of course its working. I check it now from 2 different browsers. Copy the link and paste it in your browser. 

I am logged in into my Google account. Tried to click on link or copy and paste it on 3 Different Browsers still doesnt work sorry mby link got some restrictions?

Dwarfs in General have been low man on the totem pole for almost the entire time of this games existence. Now for the moment they are actually able to do dmg. How many times over the years, if you've played for any length of time, have dwarfs been basically left out of parties? Had to do everything on their own. Now they can stand on their own and help parties... Only thing this game needs to do now is bring back the "spoil" and make it only dwarf related. And while you're talking about how good they got it in comparison to you, ask a Summoner how they feel.