Jump to content
Forums

Devs are truly out of touch with the game


Recommended Posts

this update is proof that the dev spill random crap and ship it to NA, the collection items needed are delusional on top with the increased difficulty on hunting ground with no exp increase and let point whether is the cripple drop rate we have or the gacha where we get shafted there is no way the korean devs are aware of the monstrosity they have created in NA.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This updated is very very very bad. 95% server need good gear but it's impossible.

But the solution is buff herb delele.??? 

Before the server 1/2 dead with this new updated 100% server is dead.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, falquian said:

This updated is very very very bad. 95% server need good gear but it's impossible.

But the solution is buff herb delele.??? 

Before the server 1/2 dead with this new updated 100% server is dead.

 

Its not going to be dead people will still leave auto farms, just wount go anywhere else

waste of time as there is no drops no quests and nothing to do.

 @Juji Can you tell us something about this terrible update? :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Collections thing really has me baffled. I know there are  5 - 10 people on both servers combined that would spend over 300B to get 1% - 3% boost for something, but the majority of the server can't and won't do that. So who is the Collections really for?

All this just makes me wonder how good the players must have it in Korea. NCWest has scammed and screwed us royally, and with each update it becomes more and more apparent just how badly. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

The Collections thing really has me baffled. I know there are  5 - 10 people on both servers combined that would spend over 300B to get 1% - 3% boost for something, but the majority of the server can't and won't do that. So who is the Collections really for?

All this just makes me wonder how good the players must have it in Korea. NCWest has scammed and screwed us royally, and with each update it becomes more and more apparent just how badly. 

The collection is really made for maxed out toons. The mere mortals can get few things collected, but that's about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mixa said:

The collection is really made for maxed out toons. The mere mortals can get few things collected, but that's about it.

I think our cost model will change to support the collection system. In 6 months, ++ wep/armor will be a norm. Watch black/gold tickets become very common.

 

Our current cost model doesn't support this system for the cost:reward ratio.

 

Obviously early adopters will spend max to use it on day 1

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The collection's requirements are too high for the casual players.

Usually people are hunting with +10/+12 R99/R110 weapons, how the hell to add +20 in the collection's trash bin?

And the bonuses applied for all those destroyed items are ridiculous.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mixa said:

The collection is really made for maxed out toons. The mere mortals can get few things collected, but that's about it.

The thing is, I don't actually give a single bleep about the collection system since I know the people on the top will always try to find ways to get better and that's fine in every sense.

My main issue is that the developers most likely balance the game areas/gameplay/etc... for the people in the top and completely cripple the progression for new/returning players, if they want to add difficulty and actual content for your loyal players be my guest, but don't bleep everyone else in the process, the devs probably think hey we added free exalted gear we are such a good guys!, when in reality we wouldn't have a need for exalted gear if something as basic and simple like crafting was properly enabled, because that how people geared in the past, gather materials gamble a craft on 60% and so on.

Finally i'm all in for changes, new stuff and some challenges, but for the love of god think in the whole process from a new player starting a toon with no idea to the day it might get to the top(which is a very small chance).   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Blitzball said:

Well if 5% spend more money than 95%, you know why we get this.

I don't think is because a few can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, because that doesn't even cover NCSOFT operations, if anything the whole concept of free to play is to catch the money from the long tail while squeezing more from those that can pay. The whole shit fest we get from the pay to win options if poor tinkering and research from some people that probably bought their title online while managing to keep the job because connection.

I can assure you if the whole 300% exp runes was only 15 usd a month there would be more subscriptions add a few wizard/warrior packs for 5 usd to obtain some quality of life while logging in each day to claim some consumables/1 recharge stone of choice and you can obtain another 5 usd monthly from people on top of the 15mo subscription, now add a gacha with known % for extremly rare items and boom you can get more money from people every few months. 

Whatever NCSOFT korea is thinking while developing this game and whatever business model they are seeking i can assure you that there's no reason for us to be shafted on every single thing they ship to NA, why we get worse events,sales and content removed that cripple other areas?. 

Finally and not to diverge again, there's a whole market made from RMT and ncoin selling in game that gets ignored that started the whole Venezuela economy in game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KuppoRoo said:

I don't think is because a few can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, because that doesn't even cover NCSOFT operations, if anything the whole concept of free to play is to catch the money from the long tail while squeezing more from those that can pay. The whole shit fest we get from the pay to win options if poor tinkering and research from some people that probably bought their title online while managing to keep the job because connection.

I can assure you if the whole 300% exp runes was only 15 usd a month there would be more subscriptions add a few wizard/warrior packs for 5 usd to obtain some quality of life while logging in each day to claim some consumables/1 recharge stone of choice and you can obtain another 5 usd monthly from people on top of the 15mo subscription, now add a gacha with known % for extremly rare items and boom you can get more money from people every few months. 

Whatever NCSOFT korea is thinking while developing this game and whatever business model they are seeking i can assure you that there's no reason for us to be shafted on every single thing they ship to NA, why we get worse events,sales and content removed that cripple other areas?. 

Finally and not to diverge again, there's a whole market made from RMT and ncoin selling in game that gets ignored that started the whole Venezuela economy in game.

Is there any source for enchant success rates, rune cost, prestige cost in Korea? How do they fare in comparison to us?

Link to post
Share on other sites

the use to be almost a year ahead of us in updates now its more like 3 months.  Haven't posted rates in years because i think they know it makes them look bad lol

A common weapon and armor is for than (50% or more of the server has is) r110 bloody/dark +15 armor and +20 - +30 limited weapons if not dragon weapons.

That give you an idea?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

the use to be almost a year ahead of us in updates now its more like 3 months.  Haven't posted rates in years because i think they know it makes them look bad lol

A common weapon and armor is for than (50% or more of the server has is) r110 bloody/dark +15 armor and +20 - +30 limited weapons if not dragon weapons.

That give you an idea?

Pretty much what i said the other day. I follow these two channels and check also the enemies and it is just ridiculous. It is like their success rate is 90% until very high and the ability to get items/generate wealth is a million times easier.

if anyone has a japanese or korean GK like them, please post the channel. Cannot find anyone.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEUOuRgF1bk&t=3192s

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_23c28I8g&t=5192s

 

Almost every single person in all of their videos is a god compared to us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Korea lowest p2w reward is a stack of gold tickets or black tickets.

 

If we had black/gold tickets given out like candy, we could do the item log book too. Until then, this will be ignored much like wings of splendor when they were introduced. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Korea lowest p2w reward is a stack of gold tickets or black tickets.

 

If we had black/gold tickets given out like candy, we could do the item log book too. Until then, this will be ignored much like wings of splendor when they were introduced. 

Do you have any more info about how they work there? price of runes and other in game stuff that enables them to have all dragon weapons etc?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blitzball said:

Do you have any more info about how they work there? price of runes and other in game stuff that enables them to have all dragon weapons etc?

Nope. I base everything off what my eyeballs see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is between they added field of crisis and ant queen fixes:

small comparison of sales, here we got the lovely chocolate boxes at 15usd for 17 boxes. Meanwhile, in korea just before they added field of crisis hunting ground(meaning that it still was within the patch cut window) they added einsenhad coins to the ncoin shop with 9usd you can get 90 coins, with thes new einsenhad coins they aded a box with items on rotation every 2 weeks at the price of 3 coins, meaning that with 90 coins you get 30 attempts on boxes that on most rotations have less worthless items that what we get on chocolate box and only 1 rotation they had a box with nearly the same items of the chocolate box. Additionaly if you don't like gambling you can use the coins to directly buy items they add for einsenhad coins .

 

on event side, we lost a lottery event where you can get coins as consolation that can be used to buy greater gems within other items, we lost exp boost events on timed zones, we lost free daily humunculus gambling stones (the one that gives you an instant homunculus), and i couldn't bother to read more. I say lost because they add these on weekly basis while we get a whole pack of multiple small updates and 1 event/sale nerfed to oblivion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Amraith changed the title to Devs are truly out of touch with the game
2 hours ago, KuppoRoo said:

This is between they added field of crisis and ant queen fixes:

small comparison of sales, here we got the lovely chocolate boxes at 15usd for 17 boxes. Meanwhile, in korea just before they added field of crisis hunting ground(meaning that it still was within the patch cut window) they added einsenhad coins to the ncoin shop with 9usd you can get 90 coins, with thes new einsenhad coins they aded a box with items on rotation every 2 weeks at the price of 3 coins, meaning that with 90 coins you get 30 attempts on boxes that on most rotations have less worthless items that what we get on chocolate box and only 1 rotation they had a box with nearly the same items of the chocolate box. Additionaly if you don't like gambling you can use the coins to directly buy items they add for einsenhad coins .

 

on event side, we lost a lottery event where you can get coins as consolation that can be used to buy greater gems within other items, we lost exp boost events on timed zones, we lost free daily humunculus gambling stones (the one that gives you an instant homunculus), and i couldn't bother to read more. I say lost because they add these on weekly basis while we get a whole pack of multiple small updates and 1 event/sale nerfed to oblivion.

Is this how everyone has dragon weap, + 15 armor set etc?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It certainly doesn't help that we get too many events that reward basic pots or low level awards 99% of the time, but none of the mid to higher level awards. I have WH full of crap, most of it from crappy events, like God jewel parts that were given out 90000% more times than the top reward. But none of those parts or pots and other crap can be used in Collections. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blitzball said:

Is this how everyone has dragon weap, + 15 armor set etc?

if you add every single missed opportunity over the last 4 years on top of not only the reduces prices for the pay to win options but also the quantity you obtain then probably that's how everyone got geared to the extent you see on those videos, however, here on NA not only the prices are more expensive but also you obtain less things for what you pay additionally one of the biggest factors we miss is the rewards from the game itself, because they add new zone, mechanic, or boss they add a small event related with it that increases the rewards to some extent, on the other hand, here because we get a consolidated of events we miss on every sale/event they add. 

This is why we got shafted on this update, the monsters were officially balanced for a player base that got countless of opportunities to gear up over the extent of the years, from sales to mini events, opportunities that never got here, instead we got sales to satisfy the greed of sales department that probably backfires them in the foot and a reduced amount of events and rewards. Here what we get is endless amount of compensations to attempt to put out the fire in a miserable way.

If NCSOFT Kore really wants to standardize their service they need to start bringing up all the missed opportunities so we can catch up and to bring every region live with the same prices, Blizzard WoW does it, Square enix Final fantasy xiv does it, Mihoyo Genshin impact does it, endless amount of companies offer the same content live with same prices, perhaps they ship cheaper prices on more vulnerable regions but still the same content.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KuppoRoo said:

if you add every single missed opportunity over the last 4 years on top of not only the reduces prices for the pay to win options but also the quantity you obtain then probably that's how everyone got geared to the extent you see on those videos, however, here on NA not only the prices are more expensive but also you obtain less things for what you pay additionally one of the biggest factors we miss is the rewards from the game itself, because they add new zone, mechanic, or boss they add a small event related with it that increases the rewards to some extent, on the other hand, here because we get a consolidated of events we miss on every sale/event they add. 

This is why we got shafted on this update, the monsters were officially balanced for a player base that got countless of opportunities to gear up over the extent of the years, from sales to mini events, opportunities that never got here, instead we got sales to satisfy the greed of sales department that probably backfires them in the foot and a reduced amount of events and rewards. Here what we get is endless amount of compensations to attempt to put out the fire in a miserable way.

If NCSOFT Kore really wants to standardize their service they need to start bringing up all the missed opportunities so we can catch up and to bring every region live with the same prices, Blizzard WoW does it, Square enix Final fantasy xiv does it, Mihoyo Genshin impact does it, endless amount of companies offer the same content live with same prices, perhaps they ship cheaper prices on more vulnerable regions but still the same content.

Amazing answer and thanks for taking the time.

How much does destiny pack cost there? How much erupting vitality potion, party cake? I also notice that they have 99+ deton, roses, shiny dragons etc and it would be explained by what you say. 

I am very tempted to describe nc but i will get banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, the ruins of agony and abandoned camp got filled with farming bots again! After the update it was awesome, no bots to be seen. But only two days passed and there were all the bots destroying the game again. It has become unplayable. When I kill the bots, so that I can complete quests I get negative karma!!! What is happening! Also it is incredibly unfair to grind, while others have an army of farm bots. Will anything be done about this? I need to know please, because otherwise it makes no sense to play this anymore. In the worst case they could at least publish the bot, so that everyone can use it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skapeven said:

Hello, the ruins of agony and abandoned camp got filled with farming bots again! After the update it was awesome, no bots to be seen. But only two days passed and there were all the bots destroying the game again. It has become unplayable. When I kill the bots, so that I can complete quests I get negative karma!!! What is happening! Also it is incredibly unfair to grind, while others have an army of farm bots. Will anything be done about this? I need to know please, because otherwise it makes no sense to play this anymore. In the worst case they could at least publish the bot, so that everyone can use it.

Maybe you found someone leveling mentees to farm/sell mentee coins for the loathly atlas earring, or someone is making cams for greedy treasure chests, Either way, atlas earring is another bad implementation in a game know to be plagued by bots specially since you can buy a pc that runs 3 clients for 100usd but i bet some use single stations and bypass the client limit, not like they care for banning anyone at this point since they choose to ignore many things.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...