What I can expect as newbie?

Rahte

Hi.  

I wonder if is any sense to start play L2 now.
I don't wanna put any $ into game.  Server  is 2 years old so not many new players i guess ...

I used to play healer but that was years ago. Is there any future for bishop? What lvl he may starts be needed?

5 hours ago, Rahte said:

Hi.  

I wonder if is any sense to start play L2 now.
I don't wanna put any $ into game.  Server  is 2 years old so not many new players i guess ...

I used to play healer but that was years ago. Is there any future for bishop? What lvl he may starts be needed?

If you don't plan to spend at least some amount of $ it's almost impossible to play normally. Better to look for other games.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GoodBuff said:

Where is the exact moment where you feel you need to drop some dollars, and how much are we talking about?

Depends on what your goal is, if you want to play casually just for fun you could make some key purchases each month that will offer maximum value per/$ spent. That amount could be something like 20-50$ per/month.

If you want to eventually reach end-game and be somewhat competitive maybe around 100-200$/month.

If you want to compete with the top players and eventually gain a ranked position you could easily sink 500$-1000$/month.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

Depends on what your goal is, if you want to play casually just for fun you could make some key purchases each month that will offer maximum value per/$ spent. That amount could be something like 20-50$ per/month.

If you want to eventually reach end-game and be somewhat competitive maybe around 100-200$/month.

If you want to compete with the top players and eventually gain a ranked position you could easily sink 500$-1000$/month.

I insta desinstalled it. Wanted to play casually, remembering old good times when I was a teenage but seeing the situation with bots, no content at all, and 0 chance to join in the competitive ambience which is the big point of this game.

If we had quality content I'm pretty sure many of us would not care dropping some dollars monthly.

I'll back to nerd in WoW then,  where you get what you pay for.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GoodBuff said:

I insta desinstalled it. Wanted to play casually, remembering old good times when I was a teenage but seeing the situation with bots, no content at all, and 0 chance to join in the competitive ambience which is the big point of this game.

If we had quality content I'm pretty sure many of us would not care dropping some dollars monthly.

I'll back to nerd in WoW then,  where you get what you pay for.

Wise choice, WoW is much better for what you are looking for.

• Like 1

Thank you for help and suggestions. Now i know, it's lost case.
And when i realized, there is no weapon/armor penalty, I just couldn't believe. 😵
I never seen that even on the most craziest priv servers.
For newbies who don't  buying adena/coins/vip/whatelse to get exp boost and eq,  is just wasting a time.
I don't mind games p2w, but L2  cross the borders of that.
It's just sucking money from ppl, and the worst way, feeding on sentiments and good memories.
They killed all fun, can't anymore enjoy simple gameplay.
I can't even count no more, there might be future for L2, maybe new server wih no 💰💸 priorities, cause  anyway it went too far already.

I don't blame ppl who made the game, it's someway pice of art and I will be grateful to them for all the work .🙏

I blame those "big" ncsoft's "businessmen" and project menagers who did literally nothing but only destroyed the game.🖕

BB L2, never again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rahte said:

Thank you for help and suggestions. Now i know, it's lost case.
And when i realized, there is no weapon/armor penalty, I just couldn't believe. 😵
I never seen that even on the most craziest priv servers.
For newbies who don't  buying adena/coins/vip/whatelse to get exp boost and eq,  is just wasting a time.
I don't mind games p2w, but L2  cross the borders of that.
It's just sucking money from ppl, and the worst way, feeding on sentiments and good memories.
They killed all fun, can't anymore enjoy simple gameplay.
I can't even count no more, there might be future for L2, maybe new server wih no 💰💸 priorities, cause  anyway it went too far already.

I don't blame ppl who made the game, it's someway pice of art and I will be grateful to them for all the work .🙏

I blame those "big" ncsoft's "businessmen" and project menagers who did literally nothing but only destroyed the game.🖕

BB L2, never again.

L2 is dead.