L-COIN drops not working

Cauldron

4 hours ago, DukeGr said:

The problem with stuff like this is the transparency involving the whole update procedure. We got detailed patch notes for mundane things no-one cares about and there was no information concerning reduced adena rates and L2Coins not working like before. Moreover, the patch notes were released 1 day prior to the update deployment, this by itself is unacceptable for a major update.

There are 2 possible scenarios, 1)the plug and play patch they got from Korea has other settings which they didn't adjust before the live release or 2)they stealth nerfed these things.

In the first scenario, why wasn't the problems resolved in last weeks maintenance? Changing the adena rates is like 30 seconds, the L2Coin drop might be more complicated and might need a custom fix from Korea. But you should at least inform us about the situation, something in the lines of" We have confirmed the issue and we are waiting for a patch, we are sorry for the inconvenience", and send some mail ingame with some compensation.

In the second scenario just tell us the truth, that this is how it's going to be, so people can make their decisions.

It's unprofessional to change the rules of a game without any announcement, it shows disrespect towards your player base and customers,  your communication skills are severely lacking at best. Company politics need to seriously be reconsidered IF this business is to remain afloat, @Juji @Himeplease transfer this complaint to the upper ups, don't just accept this situation and remain in the sidelines while this whole project inevitably sinks.

I fully agree with you.

As I said in other posts, many people play for nostalgia, for the good memories of the beginning of the l2, and honestly do not care about these updates that bring the classic sense to Live. We prefer a fixed version, running 100% and period. Adjust one thing here and there and there. Now dragging classic towards becoming a live is the worst choice for taking action. Why, don't you listen to us? And it gives a true return to what we say. @Juji @Hime

• Like 1

I agree with everything else said in this topic, this is beyond acceptable, then again things like this have happened before, nothing new under the hood.                                             If things carry on to work the same way as now, i am sad to say the servers will continue to have declining player base, just as for the past 2+ years.

Fix it while it is, otherwise nothing good comes next for us the players (customers) and you for that matter.

Please fix this as soon as possible, L2 coins now drop very well in only in TOI.

The max amount is 300 per day as usual but all can be obtained in not more than 3hours.

Party members that didn't hit mobs also not received L2 coins after the update.

It's not fair for players that farm other zones if it goes on like this.

Regards.

@Juji

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LunchLady said:

So L2Coin drop rates are still fine in Toi?

So basically it's my fault for not getting L2coins anymore, I guess.

I just need to be VIP 10, all epics, weapon +infinity, and using full 'advanced macros'.

EZ GG

/s

It's not normal.

I usually made 140-170 coins daily before the update, now it's 300 coins in 2-3 hours.

By the way, you don't have to use super duper fully advanced macros. :D 

18 hours ago, OdeZza said:

It's not normal.

I usually made 140-170 coins daily before the update, now it's 300 coins in 2-3 hours.

By the way, you don't have to use super duper fully advanced macros. :D 

Yes but you are a beast, you one shot me in Oly for so much damage I respawn and die again. 

It is clear what they are doing, they lower the drop of adena and L2coins in certain areas and increase it in TOI, an area where it is impossible to farm and thus force us to continue spending in P2W. As long as this continues, this will not last long, we cannot be farming in Lvl78 areas forever. And another big problem, the difficulty of the farm areas is very much increased, being able to barely hunt with the main but the buffers in 1 minute die.

• Thanks 1

Okay you guys have really gone too far this time. THE GAME IS UNSUSTAINABLE in its current state. YOU NEED TO FIX IT NOW. It has been 2 weeks, and nothing has been done. The L2 Coin and Adena drop rate is COMPLETELY broken. This has affected the entire game population economy and you have not even provided feedback to us. There is no way you can play the game as is. You cannot even cover teleport costs. I am sure if there was an issue with players being able to buy NC Coin it would have been resolved quickly. What will it take for action to be taken? Maybe we should stop spending on the game? The game population was already at low numbers before you broke the game. Are you trying to get rid of players? If so, you are doing an excellent job. Address the issues while you can before it is to late.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2021 at 12:56 PM, xCaim said:

I believe there was a mistake only the player who kills the monster, receives L2 Coin and the other members of the party, receive 0
It makes no sense.
And I wish I could go back and buy 1,000 Spirit Ores a day for 100k adena.
Please fix it
@Juji

Agree - my support chars don't need soulshot tickets that are non-transferable, and my main doesn't use spirit ore.  Being able to buy soulshot tickets, even in a limited quantity L2 Coin shop and Spirit ore was a great option.

Note: Unfortunately the single castle owners (aptly named I might add) are stuck on 30% constant tax gouge rate (talking Island)  - As a result  I wont buy soulshots (SS)  or any other items items at their 30% tax rate, I wait until it reduces for that one day in a blue moon or an update that resets tax rates then I bulk buy on every char. Luckily we had an excellent server clan event that provided the potential to get SS as a reward. Now I will have to also bulk up on Spirit ore due to the aforementioned negative change in the L2coinshop where you used to be able to buy SS tickets and Spirit ore separately with adena