L-COIN drops not working

Cauldron

9 hours ago, ohaibizi said:

Don't forget that adena rate is reduced as well

If in adena and l2coin, the drop is broken, apart from the GM @juji , had posted in the problems now that the reduced adena cup was not for the area, and he eliminated it from the post, I don't know what would have happened there, I should clarify that

I don't really know what happens, L2 coin and adenas was horrible.

Will there be a "half the double" event when they fix this?

Sorry, more certain changes cannot go unnoticed, unless Nc Soft believes that we players would be foolish not to notice.

How long to fix this, how long for you to be transparent in the updates, how long for you to really hear us about our tips / suggestions?

You all don't get it.  LCOIN is working as intended.  Last person to hit gets the coin until they max then it goes to the next person in line in the party.  If you want more LCOIN, pull out your credit card and buy it.  They have lost so many players, they need to mile you for everything they can.  So they make it up by taking what they used to give free.  Just like Microsoft first gave Windows away for free.  Get people hooked, and then charge them.  

No complaints, you are owed nothing in life or in this game.  Pay to Play.

Why are you thanking them for doing their jobs? If people were doing their jobs right from the get-go, we would not have had this issue.

The way I see it is, we the paying customers (VIP Players) have been robbed for 3 weeks.  We have been robbed of our time, money and effort.  The failure to fix the issue in a timely manner has cost us severely. Think of it like this :

VIP 10 cost 30,000 points to maintain which is equal to $375 dollars. Part of the benefit is the 300 % item drop rate. The adena rate and l2 coin drop has been broken for three weeks, but you are still charging me VIP points.

So basically, in a nutshell WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED.  Compensation should be awarded to players for the failure to fix the issue quickly.

Reset the benefit duration for all VIP players to cover the time period that affected our benefits.

Failure to correct issues in a timely manner should NOT cost players their benefits which we pay ahead of time.

23 hours ago, Juji said:

The L2 Coin drops for the elemental hunting zones will be fixed during the maintenance this week. 

I have not seen one L2 Coin drop in GOB (Garden of Beasts) for weeks now.  You sure that the elemental zones are the only places where it isn't dropping?

Respectfully,

HB

32 minutes ago, Darkesttunnel said:

I have not seen one L2 Coin drop in GOB (Garden of Beasts) for weeks now.  You sure that the elemental zones are the only places where it isn't dropping?

Respectfully,

HB

Actually I lied.  If you press restart, a window should pop up and allow you to select "Item Acquired."  Another window should expand and show which toons received L2 Coins, and you guys are absolutely correct that only toons who do damage get the coins.  Hope this answers some questions...  I love and enjoy this community and I am hopeful that they will listen to us and keep us connected to this amazing game...

Respectfully,

HellBride

• Haha 1

What do you mean? So forget about support classes? 

Cuz if you don't spend loads of money you cant solo hunting, so no Subjugation, no L2 coins drop. Seems like it's not important to you cuz your party is all boxes while should be players. That´s how this game keeps losing its meaning/purpose.

It´s already unfair to prioritize DDs only and now you just made it worst!

@Juji could u please consider people that actually enjoy and play as support on your updates? 

Please fix it properly and balanced.

Thank you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Witch666 said:

What do you mean? So forget about support classes? 

Cuz if you don't spend loads of money you cant solo hunting, so no Subjugation, no L2 coins drop. Seems like it's not important to you cuz your party is all boxes while should be players. That´s how this game keeps losing its meaning/purpose.

It´s already unfair to prioritize DDs only and now you just made it worst!

@Juji could u please consider people that actually enjoy and play as support on your updates? 

Please fix it properly and balanced.

Thank you.

I agree with Witch.
If you are support class that heals or buffs mainly and cannot do damage , how will you get a chance of buying a clan cloak .. or how will you get the subjugation weapons for collections which of course is a bound item and cannot be shared..
I know that many people can abuse it since everyone boxes everything and its understandable why... but there are still live main support people (not many..obviously why) which must be taken in consideration.
Its not correct to give those people only two option .. to buy NC coins , or to reroll for DD and not enjoy what they really like playing .

• Like 1

Is there any chance of you developers and GMs @Juji @Hime to take into consideration support classes as SE, Card, Prophets and many others. I play SE as main and as you can see I only have her. But lately, you have implemented measures that are making my life and happiness difficult. First, I'm obviously not a DD, which means I play with my friends in their parties most of the time, unless I invest too much money (which I don't have) to turn her into a DD. So last update you came up with subjugation. Very nice, however... only the one hitting gets it. Ok, I think.. part of the game, would be unfair to have high level parties getting the top5 everyweek. But you also removed L2 coins from elemental areas where I used to stay while AFK. Now you say you fixed it, but you didn't, since I'm hunting with my friends, and it's only dropping for the DD, not me. So what do I do? Quit? Reroll? I'll never be able to contribute to the clan for potions or whatever, or to get any L2 coins stuff?
Could you please answer me if is that so? Or it's a bug that you will fix?
Thank you.

Check what class I am, check how many thousands of € I have spent. Now have the courage to tell me that my class will not win more L2Coins in party in hunting areas high lvl, tell me, tell me if you dare if you have the holy balls to tell me to my face. My patience is coming to an end ...

7 hours ago, Elvo said:

Check what class I am, check how many thousands of € I have spent. Now have the courage to tell me that my class will not win more L2Coins in party in hunting areas high lvl, tell me, tell me if you dare if you have the holy balls to tell me to my face. My patience is coming to an end ...

Maybe next update in 3-4 months it gets fixed, i wouldnt hold my hopes up for anything else. We are lucky they even added the drops back to Elemental Zones. Playing as a support main makes no sense in classic, unless you want easy Hero.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, Juji said:

The L2 Coin drops for the elemental hunting zones will be fixed during the maintenance this week. 

Please Fix drop l2 coins any party members, not only the one who kills. Me and people who play's with support characters are directly affected by this! @Juji @Hime

You guys do not get it do you? The L2 Coin change is intentional. Now you can reach the daily cap on one character but if you are running a macro group to farm coins it is pointless, only the main DD will collect coins.  They added the S quiver to the L2 coin shop costing 10,000 L2 Coins and Clan Contribution cost L2 Coins as well. They want you to pull out your VISA. The only ones this did not affect directly are all the bots on the server especially the ones in RoA and AC. It is just business as usual since they are just using one character to farm.

BTW they had reduce the respawn time of monsters in Ruins of Agony before the last patch.  On Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 = The respawn time for monsters in Ruins of Agony has increased.  Kinda gets you thinking how come they changed it ?  Before they addressed L2 Coin drop,  Hmm.......

Hi... I am xping 2 chars from lvl 1 to lvl 50 (right now!!)...

Gone through basic xp fields like ... Ant Nest, Ivory Tower Crater, Alligators Island... all these from lvl 20... 

Imagine that both of them hit the mob... since both of them r melee...

Since Level 50... THEY BOTH HAVE 0 (ZERO!!!) L2 COINS....

I think the whole server would like a FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT whats going on with L2coin drop... Something that was announced a little less than a year ago, has stopped working... entirelly!!! 

Have u said in the recent update that u will stop L2coin Drop from whole Server?? I imagine not...

If this is happening... JUST GIVE US A PROPER INFORMATION!!

Since u fixed L2coin Drop in elemental areas (although in some elemental areas did gave L2 Coins), i think that this is something also to be fixed... But Give Us The Information!!!

With Kind regards... @Hime @Juji

Plz inform us...

Thanks In Advance!!

Hello GM,
Im playing in WITCH. My DD recieved L2-coin but my WC not... I need L2-coin if I want buy teleport book. I have same number for 3 weeks 254 L2-coin in my WC :(....Also L2-coin are not tradeable.

Please fix this like before update when L2-coin drop all my characters. :)
Thanks a lot

pruskanka

8 hours ago, prusky said:

Hello GM,
Im playing in WITCH. My DD recieved L2-coin but my WC not... I need L2-coin if I want buy teleport book. I have same number for 3 weeks 254 L2-coin in my WC :(....Also L2-coin are not tradeable.

Please fix this like before update when L2-coin drop all my characters. :)
Thanks a lot

pruskanka

This is the biggest problem, you can't just flat-out discriminate all non damage classes from receiving any kind of reward for being in a party. This makes officially all support classes into buff boxes OR people need to play them as damage dealers which is not how the class is supposed to be played.

First dwarves became useless to play as main, now all support classes became useless to play as main, what is next?

Big changes like this should be clarified by the staff, even a vague reply of "We don't know what is going on but we will check it out" would be better than 1 month of radio silence. We know by now that everything is controlled by Korea but that doesn't mean you can't at least show that you are trying to do the best you can in a bad situation. People will be patient if they see someone is trying to do something.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, Juji said:

How is that when this gets "fixed", you didn't realize that L2coins are not dropping for party members who don't do dmg? You're slowing the progress for all of us in an unfair way.

• L2 Team

We have had a ticket in with the dev team along with other regions for the issue with the party members not receiving L2 Coins. It is being reviewed again by the Dev team.

I have also added it to the known issues list.

• Like 1