Wild Horizon and New Daily Instances

FakMiLifE

So. I am 108 lvl evis with +8 enchanted r110 weapon and +6 r110 armor  and prestige. i think my gear is decent for the amount of time playing(3 months) and the amount of money i have spend. i was so happy when i read about new update and daily instances categorization to 105 and 110 lvl because i thought i would stop depending on high lvl ppl with gear to carry me in daily instances for 0.05% exp. Well the new daily instances are just NOT POSSIBLE to do if you are not 110++ lvl with good gear. Are you out of your freaking mind? what the hell is this? how do you expect a party of 108 lvls to do Baylors or kamaloka. i got oneshoted and my tank couldnt survive for over 1 min and i couldnt do any damage to the rb. For gods shake please @Juji @Hime or any other GM responsible make a toon and try to do it yourselves, just to see that is just impossible. Personally i dont care about slow progress but how the hell are we supposed to have any freaking progress if we cant do daily instances and we die from mobs in field. this is ridiculous. really. you should be ashamed... ofc you have to boost people that playing this game for years and have supported you more than me but this doesnt mean you have to do us like that. Everything you add the last few months i am playing is just for them(new zones with great adena drop, instances, difficulty increases, greedy chests hunted by high lvl ppl that they pk us for the drops).   i dont expect you to undertand or to make things fair and right for us who doesnt play a long time and we havent support you us much us others or just give us a chance for progress. i dont know why i am writing this. guess i am just really disspointed. i just wanted to get it out of my chest. thanks and sorry for my tone.

• Like 5

Not to mute your post, because you make several great points.

But you are really just scratching the surface in terms of your character build. The mobs are more difficult now in some ways because there are no more Herb pots, which gave players something like +120 Attribute attack damage. You first have to bridge that gap by adding more items to your character that boost your attribute damage. There are lots of ways to do that, so I won't go into detail here. Start saving up for an Opal 5 at least.

Secondly, I know it's expensive as hell, believe me I do, but you really do need to upgrade from Enchanted to Bloody on your weapon. Only Yul and Feoh (depending on level) can survive with only an Enchanted R110 weapon, because they usually kill the mobs before they get close. But melee types can't do that. The good news is that some mobs have weaker defense and/or lower HP after the update. The bad news is that they hit much harder and they still have the high element defense attribute to overcome. If you get a Bloody weapon and stack PVE damage from the 30-Day rune your survivability improves a bit. 

Third, +6 R110 armor isn't the best thing going for you. You'd be better off in a +8 R99 Leather set. If you can find one that is Blessed or Bloody, even better.  The bonuses from that set help you more than normal un-Enchanted status R110 set.  

• Thanks 1

I got discouraged from the game now it forces you to be a donor or complete items to be able to play, before there was a chance for you to play to win XP make instances or even in MOBs to farm XP now instance forget it I am 106 the only possible instance and kartia that is not give me more XP or the one that gives you the rose I forgot the name now. >>

KAMALOCA + BAYLOR + KROFIN + ATELIA = IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IN 105 (UNLESS IT IS FULL ITEM OR BE A FIGURE IN STRONG PART) ONE HIT KILL

balok 14 people to 1 RUNE STONE (maybe) no way ...

I spend 3 hours working in Tanyor Cannor to earn 0.05%, or in Enchated Varley that doesn’t even earn it, for some time everything is done only for Donater. Christmas and New Year´s event was a discount and special items, sold Dragon weapons ... ended the game ...

the server is totally dominated by a Clan that gets stronger and stronger and new players are disappearing myself for a few months that I didn’t play and I see no reason to play .... events just to pay ....

RED LIBRA the best event that you got when it was free, because now you have to pay with Adenas to do the quest since the server doesn't give you adenas ....

the weapons given are the same as the exalted one, that is to say it doesn't pay any more to sum up ...

I do not see a way for a new person or Players lvl 105 ~ 110 to play without spending $ without being able to do the quests 105 ~ 110 only with normal items these quests are either for 110+ or for players completely complete items have videos of people with weapons dragon in part with a lot of people with weapon and armor +10 who even die within the quests ... quest 105 ONE HIT KILL? GMs have not been targeting new players for a long time or orienting low level players ... the server will have fewer players

these official servers were already better than the pirates there was no reason to play in illegal, nowadays this is a long way off GMs do not test the instances if everyone can do this abandoned

Lets address some things. @Get2ThePoint opal 5 is far to expensive for a starter. There are too many other things one can buy cheaper with greater benefits.bloody weap is next in my to do list. Pve rune doesnt seem to be worth for me or any other in my place. Think about it. I make about 150-200m per day. That is about 4.5-6b a month with prestige only by farming field and ios/soi . Rune costs 3b i dont think i ll be able to make a profit. I know armor was not the best choice but it was future proof. Eventually i ll make it enchanted and fe maybe i ll make the set +8 or go for bloody but i prefer spend 8b to make something that is upgratable than spent 30b for  r99 bloody and stick with it for years. Maybe i am wrong i dont know but in the future i believe it will be great invest. As to @Lipunk damn right is a challenge that they will never accept because they cant win. It was never about exping. Exp matters only in exp events. I went straight from 103-108 in a month with exp event and the last month i made about 30% in 108lvl. Only exp income is from it and solo instance and that is if you have vp. It s all about adena. It is just ironic to say daily instance 105lvl for 2 or more ppl pt while a party full of 108-109 lvl with some gear cant even scratch it. The thing is as i said i dont expect to have the same confrontation as some1 that support nc for much longer or with much more money. But i support them too and i am too selfish to believe i should be supported back. Not all have the same income, we cant spend the same amount of money. I may not spend 4 digit number every month but i still spend... and it seems they dont respect that. As if they say we dont care about small supporters only big once. Lets care only for them and let every one else drowing with no adena no exp no instances no future. I dont give a hoot about spending some money to get some gear but i would like to know that at least i get something back for supporting them.  

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 8:05 PM, FakMiLifE said:

Lets address some things. @Get2ThePoint opal 5 is far to expensive for a starter. There are too many other things one can buy cheaper with greater benefits.bloody weap is next in my to do list. Pve rune doesnt seem to be worth for me or any other in my place. Think about it. I make about 150-200m per day. That is about 4.5-6b a month with prestige only by farming field and ios/soi . Rune costs 3b i dont think i ll be able to make a profit. I know armor was not the best choice but it was future proof. Eventually i ll make it enchanted and fe maybe i ll make the set +8 or go for bloody but i prefer spend 8b to make something that is upgratable than spent 30b for  r99 bloody and stick with it for years. Maybe i am wrong i dont know but in the future i believe it will be great invest.  

I was just offering a few suggestions, not trying to dictate absolute terms. :) I've been playing this game for 17-18 years. I try to offer advice where I can, but I fully understand when people opt to do it their way. That's totally fine and to be respected.

I suggested the +8 R99 Leather Set, because that's what I used all the way to 110. I enchanted it myself and it only cost me 2B to make. Meanwhile, the cost of upgrading from common to Enchanted Leviathan will cost you over 11B for all 6 pieces. (I'm including the sigil.) Upgrading it from Enchanted to Bloody...well, yikes!!!

As for a +8 R99 Bloody set costing 30B, I'm sorry that some idiot convinced you that the prices that you see in the market are fair and/or valid and the "going rate." Never forget that this is a PVP game, and the market is the only peace zone where PVP occurs in the most savage way possible. Best of luck either way.

• 3 weeks later...

after almost a month i made my weapon pve. i also got abundance lvl 1, opal lv 5 and an r99 armor +8 set. i also got 109 lvl. still die oneshot from dailies rbs even with 30k pdef. i still do hardly any dmg on them. devs dont give a hoot as it seems. i was in a party with 2 ppl 110++lvl and 400b+ gear and did 40mins to finish baylors. only way to make exp is dailies. we form pt  and often drop it because we have no dmg.  

3 hours ago, FakMiLifE said:

after almost a month i made my weapon pve. i also got abundance lvl 1, opal lv 5 and an r99 armor +8 set. i also got 109 lvl. still die oneshot from dailies rbs even with 30k pdef. i still do hardly any dmg on them. devs dont give a hoot as it seems. i was in a party with 2 ppl 110++lvl and 400b+ gear and did 40mins to finish baylors. only way to make exp is dailies. we form pt  and often drop it because we have no dmg.  

you are doing something wrong apparently, i can solo baylor in 5-10mins, in 2 mins if my cloak is up.

dont know how much my gear is worth but i spent 0. not even prestige, or eva rune.

p.s... dont have opal 5, just 4. ;)

7 hours ago, socketka said:

you are doing something wrong apparently, i can solo baylor in 5-10mins, in 2 mins if my cloak is up.

dont know how much my gear is worth but i spent 0. not even prestige, or eva rune.

p.s... dont have opal 5, just 4. ;)

so wanna tell us your gear??? And wanna take me also in your party ... I really want to see a mid gear/lvl char killing baylor solo in 5-10 mins.. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, absinthia said:

so wanna tell us your gear??? And wanna take me also in your party ... I really want to see a mid gear/lvl char killing baylor solo in 5-10 mins.. 

You'll be surprised....

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, FakMiLifE said:

Sorry but you guys might be doing something wrong. Yesterday our party (109 archer, 2x 110 evi, 1x 108 dagger as dd) finished baylor in 10 minutes. No one from us had 400b+ gear. Not sure what u guys doing wrong. Could be wrong AP skills, low attack atribute value, no skill crit rings, cloaks etc. 

57 minutes ago, socketka said:

From that image lot of that gear only comes from NC Coins so please lie to people that do not know how to get gear to that level.

IE your left handed bracelet, Angel necklace, Left ring, Wings of Splendor, Rulers Authority belt, Brooch level 4.  You have easily over a trillion in gear maybe more depending on how some people price things.  

I sure you just magically found Dawn crystals for all that stuff also laying around and splendor fragments to make your own wings of spendilor level 3?  Oh lets not forget the 3 level 5 epic dyes.... some people want to act like they don't spend anything on game lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Slycutter for @socketka  if  he doesnt spend any dollars but all his life its a win win :D, no hate lol,

but id like to congrats l, also he pick pve class very fine 

working   good also most likely his artifacts are good x.or maxed +10ish

well yeah +15 cloak nice nice,, there are about 1t ++ gear so, not sure what u doing wrong   :)

thx for reading

@socketka are you freaking kidding mate? your gear is for starters? are you out of your f mind?  only your 1 ring cost more than my hole gear. you are a liar get the fak out of here and stop ridiculous yourself. no way you farm all this items even if you grinding for years now. as i said above no newbie 105 lvl can kill those rbs. their description says 105lvl normal difficulty party of 2 or more. there is no way for some1 105-109lvl with about 100b items clear those instances. oh and if you need 10mins to clear those rbs with your gear(your gear costs 1.2T ++) then you doing something wrong mate...

ps. you didnt lie about the opal though. only lvl 4  ;) 

I just made  Dailies 105 with my evi 110. All members below 110 and we did Baylor in 30 seconds...
Some people forget how to buy cheap Brooch BR items. Aquamarine, garnet, Topaz, Diamond and enough are cheap to get and make those Greater for the Brooch BR.
Add to Brooch BR your cloak + ISS BR on top of that use the free Castilla Rose and pop-up all skills and enjoy your max damage with your lvl.

Don't forget sweet event cookies.
If you are rich, go put a Ferios+18 ;)
Some people forget how to use basic skills & Buffs & stack everything.
You do not have an ISS with PoM, make one and get PoM before entering & add your current active ISS.

The same you do for Baylor, works for Krofin in second stage.

@socketka where is your second +14 weapon?;)

There is so much gear not being referenced here...

Artifacts, agathions, forgotten skills, skill enchants just to name a few. L2 is no longer ++wep = stacked in gear. You need so much more now.

Even a basic artifact book filled with +0 artifacts gives a decent boost for almost no adena cost. 

People need to spend more wisely and look into what stats/gear will give the best bang for the buck. 

For haters of @socketka they been playing forever, and is not a spender. Adena can buy items that are p2w only, and socketka knows how to farm adena.

You 3 month players thinking you will be top 100 instantly have done pretty much no research on the current game and/or you're stuck in a c3/c4 mentality bc that's the last time you played. 

@iHyperlitenot saying some of his stuff isn't farm but he showed items that cannot be farm and can only be bought with NC Coins as they bound to the toons.  This is coming from someone that farms much his own gear also but I admit there are some things I got from NC Coins or NC Coin events and I played for almost 17 years now.  I am not a mega spender like some of the bought toons on the server are now we all know who they are but I worked hard to get in top part of the server but inflation is killing I guess I would say "the middle" class L2 player, non payers short term players no one is talking about them but I cannot afford to drop a few thousand dollars a month on a video game, I have have other IRL responsibilities.  I have good amount of adena but for a example a +15 elmore cloak that was 80 - 100 billion 2 - 3 months ago now is 300 + billion.  So what was in the range of affordable isn't anymore for anyone and I am now farming 1 - 2 billion adena  a day sometimes more.  Nevermind the cost of R110 armours which is missing from many "middle" class players its hard to find any sets that are even enchanted forgot bloody and limited is a dream to most lol.

Greedy chest were suppose to drop the price of jewels but I yet to see a jewel people need fro under 75 billion.  As you said people need to be smart with their adnea, but when the top players are almost 120 with level 2 dragon weapons and so bored they just sit and enchant gear all day to make more money.  Please explain to me what should does with 3 trillion adena?  As i have seen some items being sold for.  I can only think of one thing someone does with that much adena, I let the rest of ponder where that adena goes, and how does one get 3 trillion adena to buy that item.