Lady luck is bugged or that's going to be normal??

CataPvE

• 4 weeks later...

you are destroing the game , stop messing with the rates,   now lady luck never shows when enchanting omg u really want ppl get tired of this game with all the crap u do, restore rates es they were, 

1 hour ago, ArctodusSimus said:

Mixa are u a GM / forum moderator?  You are so sure in your answers on forum . Hmmmm

I'm not, obviously.

But the info is out there, if you care to search for it and find it.

the change was stupid,is not like the market was flooded before with OE items,was hard enough and before. It's just a stupid update. For example if a event like agathion will come any soon i think +10 items will be just on 1% of people from server.

Nevermind try to find a OE r110 armour set is like finding a 4 leaf clover right now lol.

Many people are stuck in r99 sets because they cannot make a set or buy one to upgrade too which is bed when you need more elemental and/or pdef because the mobs increased in damage so it is counterproductive for the game and servers.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Nevermind try to find a OE r110 armour set is like finding a 4 leaf clover right now lol.

Many people are stuck in r99 sets because they cannot make a set or buy one to upgrade too which is bed when you need more elemental and/or pdef because the mobs increased in damage so it is counterproductive for the game and servers.

No one is willing to take the chance anymore, everything is too expensive or you can't find it either in ah or shop / ncoins. Even if you are successful enchanting compounding that item will be too expensive to sell .
For ex : a simple compound on two insanity talismans  and also 7s for epic.
Its superficial , like : here is something ,  you can use it but it won't work , buy from our store. OK , just put it in store and remove the compound option then.
So many things to use , only few will work. Event boxes included of course ... Here is the list but ... you will get only the last four in our event list.

My theory is they might want to introduce more Grand Kain this and Stable Scroll that in the future for upper/top level gear enchants since these items maintain the enchant level of the target item. For example, nerfing LL makes it harder to make a +7 circlet but once you're there it's matter of throwing $$ at the problem to make +10. I believe this upgrade mechanic is already available in KR for the new Legendary dyes (Lv. 7+).

4 minutes ago, Healingbewbs said:

My theory is they might want to introduce more Grand Kain this and Stable Scroll that in the future for upper/top level gear enchants since these items maintain the enchant level of the target item. For example, nerfing LL makes it harder to make a +7 circlet but once you're there it's matter of throwing $$ at the problem to make +10. I believe this upgrade mechanic is already available in KR for the new Legendary dyes (Lv. 7+).

Angel accessories  included.