If You Only Had 50 Billion Adena Budgeted, Which Class Would You Play?

Get2ThePoint

On 2/12/2021 at 11:11 AM, Degus said:

I could get a cp support 110 and they'd still have their 50b when done, they'd be needed every day and never have to solo.     They would do dailies, siege, throne, and xp with a little pvp mixed in.    So, looking back, best bang for the buck again I pick tank.   Healer might even be cheaper, never played 1.    To me that sounds better then a useless 110 eveis that all ya do is fill it's ss once a day and check xp bar, that's not playing.

i think the OP should define their expectation more for this 50b toon. i interpreted their questions as: 50b - what is cheapest thing that can solo kill and make adena on its own

you interpreted OP's queston as: i have 50b and want to play a character live, what should i play?

2 hours ago, saverius2334 said:

Hello,

I have 15/30 B on start and 15b/every Month later. I cant decide who is better to farm Fields of Crisis, strom isle, isle of souls, etc, Feoh, Othell or someone else?

there are  24 hours in a day, u should do all instance zones every day. i would not advise an othel unless u have more adena to build it.

55 minutes ago, Degus said:

Please tell me what gear my 107 evis needs to farm IoS that's in the range of 50b,  same for crisis.   Even my 107 archer w/ 200b gear is struggling to make any farming worth the money spent to do it. 

see my earlier response.

• Like 1