Connectivity Issues 2/8

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello All,

The connectivity issues have resolved for now. We will continue to monitor for any further disconnections or interruptions to our service.

Angel Cat has been spawned in all servers for 24 hours!

Thank you again for your patience!

@JujiYou say the connectivity issues have been resolved? I have tried to login on 3 different PCs and all are unable to get to the Character selection screen. I had logged off my Character earlier because was tired of being disconnected. I keep getting the message "The client will be closed" just after selecting the Server login. 

24 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

The connectivity issues have resolved for now. We will continue to monitor for any further disconnections or interruptions to our service.

GM fix it better, I can't log in with any of my accounts.

• Like 2

@Jujistill having connectivity issues and before anyone says it no not my pc brand new i probably can run a country with it lol  Maybe its too powerful to play NCSoft? lol but seriously cannot get pass the chose the server screen.

All 3 pcs same thing boots up quick, gets to server select and nothing.

Compensate my electricity bill :D All night my computer runs unneccessary :)

Anyway, you should break 3 client / PC rule, because cleared, your server health and the number of the players (especially from 1  pc) are independent.

6 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We still can not log in...

Before, just freeze, now : client will be closed, continue?

• Like 1