Connectivity Issues 2/8

Juji

Guys, Gals..... Instead of bashing on what state the servers are in, why not try and see if there is a problem common to us all that have issues? I am on the Eastern side of US.,  Spectrum /cable ISP. My connection reset itself a couple times during the night. Maybe it is common to some still having issues, maybe not, don't know. Coming on here bashing the folks looking into it ain't helping. If I were a GM I would eat a donut and drink one more cup of coffee after reading this thread just because. Anybody ever have a PC issue that took a while to figure out? Damn people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Discreet said:

Guys, Gals..... Instead of bashing on what state the servers are in, why not try and see if there is a problem common to us all that have issues? I am on the Eastern side of US.,  Spectrum /cable ISP. My connection reset itself a couple times during the night. Maybe it is common to some still having issues, maybe not, don't know. Coming on here bashing the folks looking into it ain't helping. If I were a GM I would eat a donut and drink one more cup of coffee after reading this thread just because. Anybody ever have a PC issue that took a while to figure out? Damn people.

Thats cute but it only effects NCSoft servers?  I was able to play LoL, Battlenet games, and Steam games last night, but not NCSoft yup your right its us.

BTW Same issue as last night cannot get past server Juji 3 golden balls don't help a whole 12 hours + lost of game time.  I think  you need to hard server reset and give 24 hour GM buffs to everyone.

57 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Thats cute but it only effects NCSoft servers?  I was able to play LoL, Battlenet games, and Steam games last night, but not NCSoft yup your right its us.

BTW Same issue as last night cannot get past server Juji 3 golden balls don't help a whole 12 hours + lost of game time.  I think  you need to hard server reset and give 24 hour GM buffs to everyone.

Naa Sly, Not saying it's us. I DCd, tried to log back in, failed. Tried later and got in for a few mins on one PC but before I could log in on the other, DCd on first one again. Then my router reset on it's own like it does sometimes on Mondays for whatever reason. After that, logged in on 2 PCs successfully and seemed stable again. Went to bed. Woke up DCd, came here to see what's up. See some folks have same problem, others are in game. My logic is, maybe in my area we have a problem with ISP, and maybe others having problems are from same area. There was a wide spread problem last week on the East coast. I just look at things a little differently I guess since I don't want to look like a four year old pissed off because Mom turned off Blue's Clues. I try to see if there was a common element for folks having issues, that's all.

Cant log any of my accounts.. have 3 dds with prestige and lossing adena over 12 hours. The problem is when i agrre to log in The screen does not go to the next screen that is The one that we choose  The toon that we want to log. I have 3 pcs, and same problem on The 3 machines. Already restored router to fac defaults and Notting.. dont know what to do ! Just loossing adena ! 

• Like 1