Connectivity Issues 2/8

Juji

I have little more than 48 hours without being able to enter to play, because every time I enter the server selection it disconnects me, and when I enter again it appears that I had already entered and it takes me out of the game ... I do not understand why they have not fixed it . I was looking forward to entering today with maintenance service, but no, we are in the same. Loss after loss ... For a long time it has been noted that they are not interested in the community, when they are the ones who keep the game alive.

we must understand just one thing .This game for us is for pleasure ,for some others it is work  ,mean is more important  for them to resolve this issue  for what is for us . I hope I was clear and sorry for my poor English

• Like 1

Last time a similar thing happened (2 or 3 years ago) it took a few weeks to resolve and NC staff were very quiet on the matter. There were some conspiracy theories they blocked some regions on purpose. I wonder if that's happening again <:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Helv said:

Last time a similar thing happened (2 or 3 years ago) it took a few weeks to resolve and NC staff were very quiet on the matter. There were some conspiracy theories they blocked some regions on purpose. I wonder if that's happening again <:

hope not because i am from Middle Europe :D And as a paying customer i want response from NC staff @JujiAnd if this situation will be for some days i want money back.