Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Power of Love event will continue for 3 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Homunculus Update event will end! The Homunculus’s Hourglass (Event) will be removed.
  • Lovely Chocolate Boxes  are avaialble in the L2 Store for two weeks. Details are available here.

Other Notes:

• We are currently experiencing service interruptions affecting game login and general game connectivity.
  • We are actively discussing with the dev team on the current issues that have been raised on the forum.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the maintenance February 17:
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic XP (Call of Clans event)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Call of Clans event)
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm (Call of Clans event)
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Call of Clans event)
    • Honey Dark Beer (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 1 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 2 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 3 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 4 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 5 (Call of Clans event)
    • Clan Supremacy Chest (Call of Clans event)

12 hours ago, Belerian said:

Put again the herb, is that so hard???????

dude, stop writing nonsense what would change with herb if what is different is the strength of the mob and not its defense?
enough of stupid things in this forum people don't know what happens. 

1 hour ago, Spirrow said:

dude, stop writing nonsense what would change with herb if what is different is the strength of the mob and not its defense?

So go with ur exalted gear to another place to write before calling nonsense from anothers coments, not my fault if u cant handle mobs dmg, i can. then go learn about element/pve dmg, for ppl who goes to farm IOS every day is very important.

8 hours ago, Spirrow said:

had to step in cuz you atk him, if you kill faster, mobs don't hurt, just sayin....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Belerian said:

So go with ur exalted gear to another place to write before calling nonsense from anothers coments, not my fault if u cant handle mobs dmg, i can. then go learn about element/pve dmg, for ppl who goes to farm IOS every day is very important.

guys low level are essential and support them is essential as they spending $, top players are useless unless they buy nc coin.  only way to balance game is do it more easy for low level and more hard for high level faster ncsoft will do that bigger money they will get. then herb should be dropped until lvl 115 max.

8 hours ago, Belerian said:

let the owner of l2 how do you put element in your exalted set?
shut up and go play that herb attack attack what gm has to remove is not part of the game. 

the game needs to be solved, and not have the outline of all the problems, shut up and wait for a fixed solution and not any crap. 

20 minutes ago, Spirrow said:

let the owner of l2 how do you put element in your exalted set?
shut up and go play that herb attack attack what gm has to remove is not part of the game. 

the game needs to be solved, and not have the outline of all the problems, shut up and wait for a fixed solution and not any crap. 

KR/RU/EU didn`t remove the herbs, Ncwest removed the herbs just to make farm harder/longer and to make us invest IRL money if we want that extra 10% PVE dmg and 100 attri attack.

10 minutes ago, Crypti said:

KR/RU/EU didn`t remove the herbs, Ncwest removed the herbs just to make farm harder/longer and to make us invest IRL money if we want that extra 10% PVE dmg and 100 attri attack.

Did those ares get the herb?  kinda thought it was a west thing but i could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Crypti said:

Korea never had any need for that herb as they got the changes slowly over time and they got better gear market then us so nope

EU/RU are still on previous update, they get the update on March 3rd and then also bye bye herb for them

facts checking never hurts ;)

7 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Korea never had any need for that herb as they got the changes slowly over time and they got better gear market then us so nope

EU/RU are still on previous update, they get the update on March 3rd and then also bye bye herb for them

facts checking never hurts ;)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/897779564?t=0h36m42s "facts checking never hurts ;)"

@Hime @Jujialmost 48h with connection problems. This maintenance didnt fix anything and what realy gets me upset is that noone can come foward and say anything about it. I understand sometimes this kind stuff can happen,but its more then acceptable on this servers and without any kind explanation from you. #2x Prestige Sub. canceled