How to craft on L2 Live?

MerchantPRO

Hello guys, 

I have a 99 crafter and I'd like to know how can I start crafting items. 

My questions are: 

1) Where can I find recipes to learn (drop/spoil) or only buy from Giran vendor or there is an NPC selling recipes? 

2) How can I find crafting materials so I can start crafting items? I killed tons of mobs and no recipes or crafting items dropped. 

Do I need a spoiler or there are only kind of mobs that drop materials and recipes? 

Thank you so much, I really hope someone can enlight me on this issue. 

recipes are sold my a recipe merchant npc, there is on in the middle of aden square

materials are just drops, only think that spoils now is parts for lifestones.

crafting is tied to ether, which is random drop, character bound and limited to 120 per day. So crafting is limited. 

If something changed the past weeks some1 else can chime in. This is not the game you might remember or know from free servers....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MerchantPRO said:

I saw a dwarf crafting store in Giran, crafting R99 items for 10kk. Why he can craft and I can't? 

you can, it's just nobody is paying him to craft anything.   crafting has been pretty much removed from game.  The amount of materials lost if you fail completely out ways the success if it passes

you need 105 if i'm not mistaken to craft r110 items, you need the recipes i;m guessing you do not have atm from the recipe selling npc. 

There are no pages that show anything for this server, there is l2wiki for the EU server, coz apparently they got some brains there. 

As i said there are no spoils besides lifestone parts, no other spoils. Also there are no drops in the game anymore just crafting materials and "aden treasure boxes" that contain 99.9% 70k adenas.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2021 at 2:17 PM, b0uff0s said:

not worth, they are not marketable, and the free gear the game gives you is way better. I've sent a semidetailed message in your inbox about crafting now. gl

Could you send me the same message please ? TY.

Crafting has changed and I would NOT play this game for that aspect of the game.  Why? Let the NPC tell us why.

Blacksmith Pushkin of Giran:

"Because of Shilen's curse, almost all the ingredients we used to combine together have corroded."

Long story short, it's not really easy, necessary or as profitable to have a warsmith for crafting. Outside of a recipe here and there, like Mysterious Bl-SpS and SS, everyone can pretty much do their own crafting by clicking on the Craft icon. Armor, weapons, accessories, support items, etc., are just a click and decent luck away.

Of course, this is L2, so the "Ha ha, gotcha, you muther****s!" moment entails a little golden ingredient called Ether. It's the prime ingredient in most crafts, and it's not easy to come by. It takes quite a bit of time to hunt and earn enough Ether to craft anything. We're talking weeks and months. For example, you need a little over 11,000 Ether to craft a Krishna weapon. You'd think that NCSoft would have made the crafting cost a little cheaper and the success rates much, much higher for dwarves -- I mean that is their expertise, after all -- but no, it costs the same amount of materials for all classes, irrespective of mastery or mythos.

Taking it all in, life for dwarves always sucks, but now it really blows huge fat sweaty Brontosaurus balls to be a crafter in L2.