VOP / Bison changes - BUG or intended modification?

Akashha

Hello,

After the Wild Horizons update, the effects of Victories of Pa'agrio and Chant of Bison were changed: in stead of 15% increase in P. atk/P. skill /M. skill crit. dmg. they now buff 15% P. skill/M. skill power increase.

These changes were not in the patch notes, and i couldn't find any info about the new effects.

Is this an intended, even though unannounced, change? Will it be permanent? Or was it a mistake and it will be reverted to original effects?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 4:11 PM, Akashha said:

Hello,

After the Wild Horizons update, the effects of Victories of Pa'agrio and Chant of Bison were changed: in stead of 15% increase in P. atk/P. skill /M. skill crit. dmg. they now buff 15% P. skill/M. skill power increase.

These changes were not in the patch notes, and i couldn't find any info about the new effects.

Is this an intended, even though unannounced, change? Will it be permanent? Or was it a mistake and it will be reverted to original effects?

Thank you!

I ask the same, it is intended? it was unannounced. it is a translation error or it is working that way?