Ongoing Connectivity Issues – 2/10

Hime

Still  can not log into the server...   loosing my  destiny pack and time playing.   The server shows heavy  but there are people like  us that are not getting on.   Please fix this issue as  your company is not a small company , you should be on this and fix it.   My isp changes for the internet as i play off my phone if that helps to know. 

4 days now that I can't log in to server and the answer from the ticket I sent to the support is that I have to wait till u resolve the problem ( cause obviously the problem wasn't from me after the tests  they made me do).Question now is how long do  I have to wait, and will I receive proper compensation for this ,cause I am losing quite big amount of adena and xp.

FYI If I cannot log in today I will be requesting a refund for my prestige since i was only used it 1 day out of last 7 because you are not allowing me to enter the game, its theft of services now, you promised me a service and I am not allowed to access it.

Grand scheme of things you might not this is a big deal but lack of information coming from you guys all people get support is hurry up and wait.

Obviously there is a major issues probably a lot easier to fix even if you took your servers down and off line for a full day to fix them this would go a lot quicker. 

Still trying to be patient with the lack of information about this situation 

I am checking whenever i can to see if i can get into game still no luck 

I am checking forum to see if any news ( as informed to do by nc soft ) and nothing no gm informing me that something or indeed anything is being done have to say over the very many years i have played this game this is the worse case of no information i have experienced and over the years there has been many incidents 

Please just keep people informed and dont just treat us as faceless numbers 

Are the Login problems still maintained? I am trying to log in but the screen remains in the server login and there I cannot enter the character or the server .. LOl I keep reading that you are having problems to enter the server .. is it true? are you still with that problem?

I have not logged in for more than a year, and today I decide to log in and I find myself with these login problems, I thought it was just me but I already realize that it is something collective, I just have to LAUGH ... and see that nothing has changed. LOL!!!!

• Like 1