Ongoing Connectivity Issues – 2/10

Hime

I have had an open ticket for over 30 days now they cannot resolve because they know this answer but are not allowed to tell me.  Random DCS update server not loading dc at the login screen all attribute to what you just posted and they know it but won't speak to it and who we kidding it looks like @Juji and  @Hime only work 1 day a week now.

Juji last login 3/3/21

Hime last login 3/2/21

Nuff said.

• Like 1

• L2 Team
4 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I have had an open ticket for over 30 days now they cannot resolve because they know this answer but are not allowed to tell me.  Random DCS update server not loading dc at the login screen all attribute to what you just posted and they know it but won't speak to it and who we kidding it looks like @Juji and  @Hime only work 1 day a week now.

Juji last login 3/3/21

Hime last login 3/2/21

Nuff said.

The issue you are experiencing is unrelated to the connection issues that only started on 2/10. Can you respond back in the latest ticket you submitted for further troubleshooting?

This is the last response I get back from support.  Was a continuation of previous problem that started with the update where they said it was my ISP was the issue to use a DNS from Google to continue playing or other players said I could use battleping or some other VM which actually against your EULA (yea I know)

@JujiWe are sorry for any frustration this issue may have caused.

Unfortunately, we can only reiterate the previous response since the issue is still being investigated by our department. Due to that, we can only ask you to keep an eye in the forums for an update regarding the issue.

We can only ask for your understanding.

On 3/9/2021 at 7:32 AM, Mebda said:

You are talking about home connectivity......

is all about the new anti DDOS service they purchased.

Tracing route to 64.25.35-46.ncsoft.com [64.25.35.46]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

6     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  ro-buh01a-rd3-xe-0-0-10-1794.aorta.net [84.116.186.102]
  7     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  ro-buh08a-ra2-ae-2-1815.aorta.net [84.116.186.186]
  8    17 ms    17 ms    17 ms  buca-b2-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.168.8]
  9   152 ms   152 ms   152 ms  win-bb3-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.118.48]
 10   154 ms   154 ms   154 ms  ffm-bb1-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.137.202]
 11   154 ms     *        *     prs-bb1-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.123.13]
 12   124 ms   124 ms   124 ms  ash-bb2-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.112.242]
 13   135 ms   135 ms   135 ms  atl-b24-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.125.128]
 14   153 ms   158 ms   153 ms  dls-b22-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.120.113]
 15   154 ms   154 ms   154 ms  ncsoft-ic317391-dls-b22.ip.twelve99-cust.net [62.115.10.106]
 16   154 ms   153 ms   154 ms  64.25.35-46.ncsoft.com [64.25.35.46]

Trace complete.

and this is login packets trace only.....

If gameserver packets are processed in the same way........ no wander that we get a lot of lag.

Now haters will tell we have slow country connectivity and staff........ FYI Gigabit is common in our home connectivity.

I have talked with several ppl and......

This is for your Network Team, not dev......

Your VPN with twelv99.net may drop large packets because of DFBit and some devices in network has lower MTU than Server/twelve99 MTUs.

Try to do a Path MTU Discovery and ajust MTUs to the lowest.

We (Europe) should feel some diff.

Or you should use more VPNs and balance packet loads on them:))

On 3/11/2021 at 10:56 AM, Slycutter said:

Sounds great in theory but NCSoft says not to use VPN it is a bannable offense lol  Chicken egg scenario here lol

Currently the lag is running like crazy!

Is using Battleping to overcome this lag a bannable offense? 

Please answer that @Juji

On 3/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, BlimBlim said:

Currently the lag is running like crazy!

Is using Battleping to overcome this lag a bannable offense? 

Please answer that @Juji

No it's not bannable, you are allowed to use it. I'm using it because I live in Europe and server is in Texas

On 3/9/2021 at 11:13 AM, Juji said:

The issue you are experiencing is unrelated to the connection issues that only started on 2/10. Can you respond back in the latest ticket you submitted for further troubleshooting?

you make sooooo much money out of all your box events, and yet you guys do absolutly nothing to fix all the lags etc that is in the game. take the male lag for example. it has been in the game for OVER 18months and you guys DO NOTHING to fix it. everytime i report it the stupid support team only wants me to run some stupid tests so they can see my connection bla bla. but it is your server/game that is the PROBLEM not my connection. i suggest that you try to make a malee class like an evi or something and attack mobs here. and then to go to Innova/core and make one there and you see how a melee toon should be attacking. but then again ppl here like Juji and Hime doesnt do anything to fix the issues. Hime USE to talk about the melee issue over a year ago when he posted the post before the maintenance but now he doesnt say a word about it which just proves that you guys do nothing to try to fix it. probebly because you guys have zero clue how to fix it.  Juji i suggest that you go to innova/core and ask them since it took them less then a week to fix the melee lag when they had it. 

If they aren't banning that tyrr on Chronos after 2 hours of bot video submitted, you should be ok runnin that, but it is not supported and if anything ever went funky, yes, they could ban and blame it on that.

@Juji @Hime

I'm having the same DC issue that many have described since the maintenance, login just fine then a few seconds later crash. I've submitted a ticket with Technical support 3+hours ago no reply.....

Un-installed the game and launcher, then clean installation same issue. Is there anyone left working on the Lineage 2 game at NCWEST? Would be awesome to know if you just closed the light, walked off, and just cash in money from players through events, and NcStore.  We're not even getting replies from Support, GM's or Producer anymore on the forum or on support tickets.

Edited by Rahkshi
typo

• Hime locked and unpinned this topic