Cloak Appearance Stones

Kosmetas

8 hours ago, Kosmetas said:

Not sure why this is not already in the game. How about some choices for our cloak.  Some stones to match the armors being worn, clan crest and simple color changes?

Less Apperearances - less lags. This game so old - that even new computer cant accept and work good with this graphics mechanic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 4:38 AM, Ambicija said:

Less Apperearances - less lags. This game so old - that even new computer cant accept and work good with this graphics mechanic.

Um, L2 has the population/following it does because it can run on older computers with less than stellar hardware. 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:47 PM, iHyperlite said:

Um, L2 has the population/following it does because it can run on older computers with less than stellar hardware. 

No.

I have Acer Aspire ES1-523 = imposible to play l2 (amd a87410+amd radeon r5, ram 12g).

I have Lenovo-Y720  = imposible to play l2. (intel core i7-7700hq).  With this laptop i can play many other games but not l2. Now i get ssd +32g ram - so can play. 

If computer not have 16g ram - this old game cant play.  Because just window 10 and l2 using 9.5-10g rams.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

No.

I have Acer Aspire ES1-523 = imposible to play l2 (amd a87410+amd radeon r5, ram 12g).

I have Lenovo-Y720  = imposible to play l2. (intel core i7-7700hq).  With this laptop i can play many other games but not l2. Now i get ssd +32g ram - so can play. 

If computer not have 16g ram - this old game cant play.  Because just window 10 and l2 using 9.5-10g rams.

Then please explain the massive population from south America. Many players have very old computers there. 

Hell, I have a laptop from 10 years ago that can handle 3 clients. 

You speak ram, memory is dirt cheap. L2 doesn't need new hardware. 16 gb of ram and 1 processing core and you can go. No massive video card, etc. A budget pc can play this. A budget pc can't play new games. 

7 hours ago, Ambicija said:

No.

Not sure if you realize that unmatched ram and can slow or crash your Computer IE the 12 gig ram one.

And not sure but you do realize those are two cheapest PC/Laptops out there and have horrible reviews and are used mostly for web browsing and simple office work.

Before the last update i was running 3 clients and discord on a 8 gb high end laptop.  Its your motherboard and processing power that is the issue it seems not the ram.  My connection and lag issues is something on NCSoft side and they admitted that to me.  Only laptop i upgrade to 16 gb ram was because I was video editing and that burns a lot of ram because of analyzing of videos.

@iHyperlite  Said SOUTH AMERICA not AFRICA.  (Geography?) two different continents.   Also I have clannies from Egypt no issues playing but also a lot of Brazilian and Central/South Americans in clan with very few issues.  So really no clue where your tangent is going.

AS an IT person would NEVER SUGGEST SOMEONE GET UNMATCHED RAM IE 12 GB ram as it should be matched pairs in multiples of 4.  IE 4 - 8 - 16 - 32 - 64 (i heard of 128 but that is not needed for every day people)

In my newest PC I have two sticks of 16.  I was thinking of switching it to 4 8's but wasn't worth the trouble, Just need to upgrade to 64 in next upgrade now when needed.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Catlord said:

I've been running 1-3 boxes daily on a 12 year old laptop with 2gb of ram for months. Not great gameplay, but it runs.

Same here, I'm logging 2 boxes with a 13 year old PC, does not even have SSD - L2 works ok (low details). Sufficient for ISS and assisting fighter on macro.