IDK why I keep playing...

Zelphiel

IDK If I'm going to quit or just some emo QQ but why the game es so ***** up...

Today I fail for 3rd time sayha 10 compound try, 2 month ago used 20 gold ticket and got a +14 wep only, spended thousands of dollars in game and still the game does not get good... in the end wasted trillons of adena on god jewels fails, wep enchanting fails, now sayha fails... (at least it keeps the lv9), thousands of boxes open for what same crp. So Why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... I keep playing this game IDK...

well gl to all

16 minutes ago, Zelphiel said:

IDK If I'm going to quit or just some emo QQ but why the game es so fk up...

Today I fail for 3rd time sayha 10 compound try, 2 month ago used 20 gold ticket and got a +14 wep only, spended thousands of dollars in game and still the game does not get good... in the end wasted trillons of adena on god jewels fails, wep enchanting fails, now sayha fails... (at least it keeps the lv9), thousands of boxes open for what same crp. So Why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... I keep playing this game IDK...

well gl to all

And where is problem? :) In your opinion you pay $ and have everything? No. Some people not pay nothing - and have dw2 weap, talismans +10 and etc. Just lear how to play - before start spending money.

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

And where is problem? :) In your opinion you pay $ and have everything? No. Some people not pay nothing - and have dw2 weap, talismans +10 and etc. Just lear how to play - before start spending money.

That happens in dreams, no in this game has DW 2 and +10 greater talismans with zero spent on this game stop selling that trash.  We all know it cost money at that level and do not say it dont.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

That happens in dreams, no in this game has DW 2 and +10 greater talismans with zero spent on this game stop selling that trash.  We all know it cost money at that level and do not say it dont.

Its not like this :) Here not need spend money - if you not have job :)

On 2/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, Slycutter said:

you cannot but a level 4 wing of spendlor for 130 billion.  Lowest i saw was 300 billion but ok.

not what he said actually... he meant to "try" make lvl4 is 130bil.. not that people that succeeded a lvl4 selling for that price..

I am 112+ and I actually stopped opening the L2Store for months.
Doing dailies & IOS 112+ during 3 hours with the stone I buy from players  & I upgrade slowly items, skills etc.

At some point, NC has to pay us back with all the money we spent in the past.

These constant updates which make it even harder for newcomers. The people around 105-114 are struggling more than ever since the update. Have a look at Forest of Mirror, empty compared to before.

Increase mob difficulty, nerf Adena in various spots except the new IOS zones, where to get Chapter 1 books? Ah yes, those 1000 boxes who join Olympiad. Disconnect problems, melee lag, tickets response no comments since I stopped restoration because enchanting is close to useless. Less and less newcomers, we get more Adena somewhere, prices from market go up. Without taking in consideration the cameras for Greedy Chest which are making the game lag everytime you are near one... Strange hein?

@iHyperliteyou came back to afk in SOS, IOS 112+ and some other hunting zones. Also NC says thank you for your money ;)

We got greedy chests for greedy people. Who benefits from it? RMT & Adrenaline users, because they exploit the game. If NC would have done their job, those players & their cameras wouldn't play anymore and the market would actually be free of exploits. But yet, those who open wallets pay the hard price unfortunately.

On 2/19/2021 at 12:10 AM, extase1987 said:

@iHyperliteyou came back to afk in SOS, IOS 112+ and some other hunting zones. Also NC says thank you for your money ;)

I like SoS, ToI, and the new IoS. New Fields of Crisis is fun but the new Atelia place doesn't give good enough xp to make a recharge stone worth the cost. 

Also, new 110+ dailies are fun, especially new gludio. It's hard and needs people to pay attention to complete, which is good.

True the new instances are nice and do drop more Adena which is a nice welcome for people struggling after 112+ to get more gear.
The newGludio is a beast mode. The Yul & Bosses do hit like trucks, but it also shows people who lack behind gear.
I went yesterday for the 110+ Dailies and everything went smooth. 2ISS 111/112, Tank 112, GK 110, 2x Yuls 115+ and a Feoh 112+ and it went easy mode. We did not bother Gludio because you need an active healer unless all party is geared properly.

The new update was a good move in the right direction, except for the lower zones where mobs are hitting exalted people like a truck ^_^