In deep 2. Request to change OLYMPIAD sistem.

Ambicija

Last 12 month im one evening per week spending in the Oly (aprox every week). Its 25 fights.

So what we have? Totally  waste of time.

Im not talking about 1 shot (this i can accept).  Waste of time  = why people who play this game, spending a lot money and time - must to kill ~20 boxes from 25 fight?  Its annoying...

Or hard to make (for example) last 10-30% places - not getting nothing (because this people just reg ~5000 accounts for reward)  and increase reward for first 70% ?

Now revard even for top 100 people  its annoying.. 1400 mark of battle... Need to fight 6 month to get 1 bless codex... (for 1 +20 skill need ~20 this codex).

Yes maybe will be more harder. Maybe i will lost 20 from 25. But is ok - most importand have good time 1 time per week.

Need discussion about this and proposes. Becouse now for most people  Oly its waste of time - even they spend 5000-10.000$ for game. Just imagine - 10.000$ for right kill boxes in  Oly... 

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

i can't even switch to my main to play it due to inventory issues, but ya, sounds dumb to me what ya wrote.

Im writing in exel win/lost statistic. And 80-90%  chance in Oly - you will meet box/codex farmer. Why this shit need in the game?

18 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

No other way to get them?  So we have to farm on alts to get things our mains need to level or get adena.... Game has been stripped on many levels.

About what you talking here? Im want discussion about Oly. Not farm.

30 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Your complaining about people who just do Olympiad to get books not participate well that's because they need only things they can get in the Olympiad u can farm the Olympiad u know that right?

About  what you talking here? We not have in this "game" nothing - just farm. 1 time per week - we CAN have good time - to fight in Oly. But what we doing? Killing boxes with your top items in Oly. Its ANNOYING... Waste of time. So need CHANGE this stupid sistem - for normal and good Olympiad. Now we siting 3-4h i weekend - geting tp in Oly - to kill... boxes...

Ok your completely missing the point obviously..... Olympiad is farmed for 99% of the players, even top players get one shot by the 118 - 120 players there is no completion.  I had a damn iss couldn't kill just kept using jewels and cycling invnicility to beat me, hardly could damage but only had to do a little damage to win the match.

Olympiad should exclude any character below 110 to match with a 110+ player, this would actually be more fun to match in Olympiad.
All characters below 110 might get points, but not so much as high level characters.
I would max cap their points to 1200 and once this limit reach, it unlocks players 110+ to go for an eventual hero.

This feed mechanics is boring. If a non-factor wants hero, it only requires feed & no skills.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

110 vs 120 is just as bad.   110 vs 115 has no chance either you do realize as the higher you go the exceptionally damage some classes do is insane especially if they got dragon or cursed weapons.

All with this ok. I can kill 115, 105 can kill me (im 113). Its not problem. Problem - we 3h kiling boxes  in  Oly.