Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Power of Love event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Lovely Chocolate Boxes  are available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic XP (Call of Clans event)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Call of Clans event)
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm (Call of Clans event)
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Call of Clans event)
    • Honey Dark Beer (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 1 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 2 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 3 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 4 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 5 (Call of Clans event)
    • Clan Supremacy Chest (Call of Clans event)

Other Notes:

• Due to severe weather conditions in Texas causing power outages affecting our Server Operations team, planned game fixes for this week have been delayed to February 24.
  • We are currently experiencing service interruptions affecting game login and general game connectivity.
  • We are actively discussing with the dev team on the current issues that have been raised on the forum.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the maintenance February 24:
    • Passionate Snowman Box
    • Special Passionate Snowman Set

46 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Power of Love event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Lovely Chocolate Boxes  are available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic XP (Call of Clans event)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Call of Clans event)
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm (Call of Clans event)
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Call of Clans event)
    • Honey Dark Beer (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 1 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 2 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 3 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 4 (Call of Clans event)
    • Special Clan Reward Lv. 5 (Call of Clans event)
    • Clan Supremacy Chest (Call of Clans event)

Other Notes:

• Due to severe weather conditions in Texas causing power outages affecting our Server Operations team, planned game fixes for this week have been delayed to February 24.
  • We are currently experiencing service interruptions affecting game login and general game connectivity.
  • We are actively discussing with the dev team on the current issues that have been raised on the forum.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the maintenance February 24:
    • Passionate Snowman Box

What are u discussing about? What about the compensation?  

the lack of communication between the staff and the players is too high and i have to say im very tired of that. 

looks like u love loosign player...

1 hour ago, Belerian said:

What are u discussing about? What about the compensation?  

the lack of communication between the staff and the players is too high and i have to say im very tired of that. 

looks like u love loosign player...

I do agree that there is poor communication between NC and their community but what are you asking a compensation for?

The servers have been running smooth as usual in my region and most other players i know. Its only a few ppl that been having issues. If you look closely at the complaints its always the same ppl. I don't  think the issues have anything to do with the servers. 

Maybe look into changing internet provider. I did that a couple of years ago when i had my own issues. Since then its been very good.

7 minutes ago, L2quote said:

I do agree that there is poor communication between NC and their community but what are you asking a compensation for?

The servers have been running smooth as usual in my region and most other players i know. Its only a few ppl that been having issues. If you look closely at the complaints its always the same ppl. I don't  think the issues have anything to do with the servers. 

Maybe look into changing internet provider. I did that a couple of years ago when i had my own issues. Since then its been very good.

My connection was running smoothly also, but when 80% are complaining at the same time, there must be a valid reason. I was also impacted for once during 6 hours.
Then again, 1-2 days ago there was a login issue, which made it impossible to buy Ncoins. Guess how long it took to solve it? Less than 2-3 hours, while the lag/disconnects were happening during 6-8 hours.
You see the priority. When it comes to Quality of Life, they have less priority. When it impacts business/revenue they are super active.

Guess which part belongs the "melee lag"? Character hits slower, slower XP = Quality of Life.

Restoration = Business/revenue this is why it is up to GMS's to decide.

Remove XP items which could be beneficial during futur XP event is a sad move. Why remove boost when people can benefit from it during next XP event instead... My CP & I invest around 1k during XP event in order to buy cakes, having these bonus until that moment would help us further to lvl.

Inventory limit = Quality of Life.

Sometimes I wish they would listen more to their customer.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, L2quote said:

U are so lucky, 80% of server is getting randoms DC several times in the day, lag still active too.

Btw i dont need to change my provider, i have 200MB internet connection, and Lineage2 is not the only game i have on in my computer, but is the only getting randoms DC 1/3 sometimes 2/3 accounts.

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Other Notes:

• Passionate Snowman Box

Next time at least read the  Post dude  @L2quote

4 hours ago, Hime said:

I hope you're discussing the fact that the update created an unbridgeable difficulty gap due to NA servers not being geared like the Korean servers.

45 minutes ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

I hope you're discussing the fact that the update created an unbridgeable difficulty gap due to NA servers not being geared like the Korean servers.

Yeah, that too, just waiting an explanation , idk something at least.

5 hours ago, Hime said:

@Hime

I think it would be a good step to clarify it more detailed towards us.

Which issues are you discussing with the devs?

Tell us for example like

- Melee lag -> status xx, we tested xx, result

- Lag spikes (mostly server wide on cursed weapon drops)

-  DC/Login in problems

- Inventory Limit Main - Dual (Hell i barely can switch from main to dual...)

- Keyboard Macro's

- Mysterious Herb removal

- missing xp raise from the patch

- monster difficulty now

- I think i've read about Alien Invasion being needed (you said once its not possible to give - WHY?)

- etc.

Make a list, keep us updated on the progress/replies from the dev team. This is how to communicate with your playerbase and show them that you actually work.

My few cents on this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Belerian said:

U are so lucky, 80% of server is getting randoms DC several times in the day, lag still active too.

Btw i dont need to change my provider, i have 200MB internet connection, and Lineage2 is not the only game i have on in my computer, but is the only getting randoms DC 1/3 sometimes 2/3 accounts.

ask you big friend/clan leader/twitch streamer to don't use the autobot/autosummon/autolog/autoress/autoalarm/automentoring and so on cameras all around the map, and game will be not so laggy/impossible to log

• Like 1

here are some facts

ncwest - communication, both are from different planets

people quitting ncwest not l2, they go to eu server

scripters/bots exist as long l2 exists with their blessings

lag became servers passive skill since september 2019

9 minutes ago, DenNiwthwXristo said:

Its funny how you people think that TOO MANY PEOPLE QUIT.
Its extremely funny how you think that EU is better than Chronos

NC is a joke anyway,their only plan is how to make more money

please start/run a business where making money is not your primary goal. let us all know how that turns out when you are finished.

9 minutes ago, DenNiwthwXristo said:

Its funny how you people think that TOO MANY PEOPLE QUIT.
Its extremely funny how you think that EU is better than Chronos

NC is a joke anyway,their only plan is how to make more money

who cares about chronos

talking for naia