Yul Exalted exping

lDazzel

Hello everyone. I have a

YUL-Lv108 +

IssLv106 +

Healer Lv 106.

All are just EXALTED and do not use PRESTIGE What do you suggest me so that I can continue to progress in lvl and adenas drop by monsters, after the update I am having difficulty keeping myself alive during HUNTING.

Any suggestion?

With only exalted I don't think you have much chance, even on EV which would be a good spot. Only chance you would have is with single target hunting in EV/Phantasmal but not entirely sure that the mobs will be green to you or light blue. I suggest start looking for a custom party that could be stable and can help you advance. If you don't have a clan, try looking for a helpful PVE clan that could assist with dailies and timed zones so that you can build up some cash.

• Thanks 1

if I exchange the Healer for a Tank, can I be able to kill in an area in Phantasmal?

Or do I continue with my party? I need help, what is the best party with 3 characters to continue the progression. Currently I do all the nights with "Party Random", I just don't do "Isle of Souls".

Single target again, I believe yes. AOE, no, even if the tank can work with ISS heals in that area (even with exalted), you will not have enough DPS to kill mobs fast enough and you will probably end up with no mp on ISS.

I cannot give you great advice on 3member parties as my main is tank and all the investments go there, so I do not have a DD to actually kill. Only thing that has worked wonders with me and friends, is maestro-iss, evis-iss, these two pairs can do wonders even with exalted gear.

My proposal remains the same, find a helpful PVE clan. From there, you can find all the help you will need. Easy instances, easy dailies and you will eventually build up. Keep doing Storm Isle, PI, Crisis, IT at least per day. You might get lucky with the boxes or get some scrolls for investment.

Unfortunately the game is playable easily till 105. Then, the difficulty skyrockets, you have to play in group unless overgeared. Only toons that can effectively play solo (or duo with ISS) with exalted gear are evis and maestros (106+), but its a very slow process and has become very difficult after the latest update (mobs have less def but more atk).

• Thanks 1

at 108 u should be with a bloody bow at least if not r 99 +8 bloody armour.  You get those 2 things you can start moving again but without them you can't really go past what your doing like Adnomiel says.

I commend you got to 108 with that gear but thats the end of the line for that gear.   Might want to try field of crysis it has decent drops and might get lucky with artifact crystals or forgotten books to build up adena.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Degus said:

I'd try to go +8 regular R99 set and try to upgrade to R110 weapon, the element difference is huge, but so is the price to some.  There's cheaper ways to up damage and as archer, mob's shouldn't really be beating on you

@Degus

With +8 regular R99 you mean not Enchanted/Blessed/Bloody/Dark/etc right? Edit: @Slycutter is talking about R99 Bloody Armor.

Also, what enchant on a R110 bow would you recommend? 

I'm no way near 108 (105 Yul currently), but this game seems to change so often I can't keep up (not playing that much).

Edited by SUPERCELL
  • Thanks 1

Yes, the bloody armor is nice for the 5% pve damage but is awfully expensive for gear that will be hard to resell later and like i said, you should try not to get hit.  My bow has fire/speed-fire as sa's, a mystic sa Tyrr type, and +10% skill power augment.  

• Thanks 2

+12 R 110 Limited has become a standard min bow now sad but I mean with the amount of damage you need to do with the element changes etc. it is what it is.

Nothing level level 8 SA's if you can help it 3rd SA Tyrr helps also until you can afford a level 6 shilien or better.

Element should be wind or holy as most mobs are weak or don't have a resistance to it over 108+

+8 armor also gives you skill cooldown etc that is needed for archers.  PvE damage is nice but its the resist damage you need from bloody right now, which is 15%.

Why on god's green earth would ever put speed on a bow?  I almost have 500 Attack speed without any buffs.  Its a waste of SA.   Hunter and Fire are the SA's you want.  If you cannot afford the kain's go with Crit Fire from Leonna.

• Thanks 2

ehm... you been given very expensive suggestions.. there are small steps you can actually do first, instead of jumping into gear that will cost you 150bil+

I do a tank/dd (nuker or Yul)/iss setup myself.. the suggestions given are for solo hunting with iss.. using tank+dd setup you focus dmg on dd.. def on tank.. cheaper and more efficient, you cluster mobs for aoe and easy  pickup drops. Example of cheaper startup.. get lvl2 artifact book set for dd.. lvl1 set for tank.. these can be used later and also built further. PvE belts for both tank and dd.. and finally.. DONT get r99 bloody weap.. too much adena spent for minimal upgrade, and you get stuck with it later on (or huge loss when selling).. get a clean r110 and build it up instead.. the 450 attibute is a much better investment. Armor for Yul.. ANY +8 leather set will do (specially if using tank)

You want the skill cooldown!!!

When you can, upgrade your dyes!

Those are my budget suggestions for you (gearwise)..

• Thanks 1

Fix macros and supports.

Play around with macros until u find the one that works.
Try to set up the supports as they were "live" players. 

You have Mark of lumi + single target push back on healer if you play 1-1 mob
ISS can assult rush + crippling attack on single target.
Set healer for auto balance life

If you AoE u can play around other skills both for dmg and cc.

I am sure you'll find a way gl 

• Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, I realize that I am walking correctly on my equipment.

I currently own these items, they were the ones I got so far with the little income I have in monthly "adenas", although it can be free (4B Monthly).

Yul GS Lv108 / Othel GH Lv105 (Next Libra Red, change the Yul Monlight Sentinel.

Iss Dominator Lv107 / Iss Hierophant Lv105

Cardinal Lv106 / Feoh Lv104

Agathion Áries +7

Cloak of Elmore +5

Krisha Thrower 2SAlv5 +6

Sigil Leviathan +4

Noblesse Circlet Authority +5

Earring Atlhas +7

Talisman Longing Exalted

Macro Skills:

Open Image "Party Up"

Open Image "Acher Solo"

I'm using this macro, "Party Up" uses for parties and "Acher Solo" uses for "Exping Single Target". It was the best combination I got, thanks to that combination I managed to finish "Castilla 110". Thanks to the information I obtained in this topic, I realized that I am walking correctly. I will add more things to my character according to the tips you gave me and according to my adenas that I receive monthly. I'm cultivating Oly to get a Pve Belt to improve my damage, and I started to level a "Dark Elf Tank" to replace my Healer in my "Party Up Trio".

buy a +++ vampiric rage artifact, focus on NOT single targeting!  You need the aoe to vr life back, looks like you are on the right road though, your macro's look messy to me but maybe cuz your skill cool down is lower then i'm used to seeing.  MAke sure you do crisis daily and anything to make adena.  

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried Bows suck as plus 7 110 krishna i believe against a exalted and the exalted was over all hitting hard faster with more crits.... Ive been in the game since 03 and I will say I suppose it depends on weapon to the advantages you recieve with exalted gear

R110 is nothing if its not enchanted at least.  If you have it enchanted or bloody exalted weapon will not even come close to its damage but that is an investment.

Sigil enchant it its not too expensive compared to other suggestions and gives an extra +2% patk and +2% skill power and +5% atk speed (which is irrevelant because almost everyone maxes out there) but +2% patk and +2% skill power help for small amount adena 1 - 1.5 billion.

On 2/22/2021 at 1:54 PM, lDazzel said:

Hello everyone. I have a

YUL-Lv108 +

IssLv106 +

Healer Lv 106.

All are just EXALTED and do not use PRESTIGE What do you suggest me so that I can continue to progress in lvl and adenas drop by monsters, after the update I am having difficulty keeping myself alive during HUNTING.

Any suggestion?

Re roll yull m8. Its a very expensive toon. You need prestige for just about all skill based toons and for some drops. Game is a total money leacher atm

On 3/20/2021 at 7:19 AM, SkidMark said:

I have tried Bows suck as plus 7 110 krishna i believe against a exalted and the exalted was over all hitting hard faster with more crits.... Ive been in the game since 03 and I will say I suppose it depends on weapon to the advantages you recieve with exalted gear

110 armor isn't worth getting for an archer, unless you Enchant status it and take element to 180. Until then you can get by with Exalted armor, but you will be squishy because I discover most mobs 105+ hit much harder now.  

You are correct, though, that a R110 Bloody or Limited bow enchanted higher than +12 can offset lack of defense stat, but not by much. Glass cannon is still only glass. And no matter where you hunt you will eventually get hit by a bunch of mobs. You have to invest some on defense now with talismans and such, which is good I guess.