XP areas

Nusiurbsiu

What is going on... Most areas made so damn hard now its impossible to lvl up solo, mobs do insane damage and in party XP is stupid low!!!! For 110 Yul with beast gear its impossible, mobs do mad damage still, exp is crap, no proper areas to XP at 109-112 in party... Sort your shit out NC!!!!!! Ruined the game enough as it is, dont make current people leave. This game is dead already as it is and you keep killing it even more.

Honestly you must not have decent gear.  I xp in FoM or IoP with just an Iss.   I use a healer to prevent lag deaths but not needed.

I'm guessing your think you have "beast" gear but most don't understand the stacking of gear to maximize damage and defense.  I had to alter my macros to get it going after the update but they are good now for change in mobs.  FYI during normal xp I do not use any buff pots ie roses, beer, dragon pots only when i do special areas.  I can still aoe in PI, Storm, and Crysis solo, however no longer aoe in IoS solo because of damage so my income has gone down there.

Most people don't understand their class they think if just by great gear their toon becomes great.  I do have some really good items but i don't have a great cloak or r110 bloody yet so its doable (as trying find a bloody stone is impossible right now)

my 107 archer w/ beast gear for it's level is going so slow it'll never reach 112 before the incoming  adena nerf.  With 4 greater  jewels, +15 cloak and accessory pack,  I can solo the 105 area w/ oop buffs(can't with just cocktail)  but so slowly, it's looking like it's not gonna be worth it.   105-110 needs to be 100x faster.  I have 200% rune and prestige, any other boost isn't worth using because it doesn't noticeably speed anything up!   I'm assuming sly is melee because pi and storm are a waste of time for archer mostly. 

+8R99 set, +12 bloody r110 thrower, 3 sa, top augment 

The game has become harder after the last update. Areas I used to tank with just iss heals (FoM, IoP), now I cannot without a healer. Need to work a bit on resistances but the purpose intended I believe is to have more people in party. NC never cared about xp, so I don't even bother with those numbers...

My dwarfie was able to duo easily in Aligators (R99+8 hvy set) but after the update she was not. I made some changes on abilities and added protection and anakim talismans and she is back to normal.

I do not consider PI and Storm to be waste for archer (Sly is also an Archer afaik). I pull for archers with my dwarfie in Storm we both make a lot. PI also has some got drops if you have good gear for ultra fast kills

28 minutes ago, Andomiel said:

The game has become harder after the last update. Areas I used to tank with just iss heals (FoM, IoP), now I cannot without a healer. Need to work a bit on resistances but the purpose intended I believe is to have more people in party. NC never cared about xp, so I don't even bother with those numbers...

My dwarfie was able to duo easily in Aligators (R99+8 hvy set) but after the update she was not. I made some changes on abilities and added protection and anakim talismans and she is back to normal.

I do not consider PI and Storm to be waste for archer (Sly is also an Archer afaik). I pull for archers with my dwarfie in Storm we both make a lot. PI also has some got drops if you have good gear for ultra fast kills

I'm talking 100% xp/adena, imo, nothing matters till your'e 112 and can farm IoS.  PI has drops if you kill slow enough for the mob to get close enough for pickup range.   Storm, again, sure it's ok if you are in grp, and I say ok, you should be seeing huge chunks of xp per pull, not just ehhh and cuz grp, it's split.   And this is with far above average gear for a 107.  The 112 content is decent, but gl getting there, even spending.

110 Yul with +10 Bloody R110, +15 R110 thrower, +10 Elmore cloak, +5 Radian Authority circlet, Rulers Authority belt, Dragon Shirt, proper jewels, lv4 gems (top grade brooch), +5 Kaliels bracelet and 6 Talistams (proper talismans like seven signs, lv4 abundance, insanity etc), lv3 bracelet with 4 agathions (+9), lv3 artifact book full with all little bits needed and augments for Yul, yet cant exp in areas where I used to AoE easily at 109.... Now 2 Yuls and healer yet we got wiped out like little kids. Areas where I can solo easily are crap exp. I get so much damage from mobs its stupid.

How do you expect other classes to level up if all Yuls can keep soloing everything in the game. 
There are still classes in the game where they can't do even 10% of what Yuls can. Or have been left to obscurity for far too long, summoner comes to mind.

Stop crying and adapt.

• Like 1

you lost track of the issue we are talkin about, we are using yul as examples.  don't tell people stop crying/adapt when ya have no idea what you're talkin about.  the 107 archer i'm using is my box 112 iss dual class.  i'm simply saying it's far too slow to keep people's interest,  going thru all the dailies, grind, searching for grps all to see  2% a day is not fun.

• Like 1

90% of the commentors complain about their Yul toon not being able to roflstomp pve like they used to and somehow I lost track of the issue 🤣

I seem to be doing just fine in PI/Storm/Crisis with my pleb 107 exalted trio. What's your point?
Just tweak your macros/supports to adapt. If I can do it so can you with your "beast"😹 gear lmao.

4 minutes ago, Traingirl said:

90% of the commentors complain about their Yul toon not being able to roflstomp pve like they used to and somehow I lost track of the issue 🤣

I seem to be doing just fine in PI/Storm/Crisis with my pleb 107 exalted trio. What's your point?
Just tweak your macros/supports to adapt. If I can do it so can you with your "beast"😹 gear lmao.

The post is about solo, idc what you do trio, i stated the "beast" gear was compared to average 107, are you posting in the wrong chat, because nothing you are saying is relevant to op.  

That's my point

• Like 1

Funny thing here is I'm actually trying to help people like you speed up so you CAN play with people like me, and at the rate you are goin, you will never catch up to break the penalty difference, idc what class you are.  You wanna bring 3 people to a solo area, be my guest.   When you plop a 107 with "beast" gear  in a 105 area, you should have it under control, and even if you have "super beast"  gear now and do clear a pit, the xp is still horrible.  Yes, i remember the old days, but there weren't huge level gaps back then or were dealable.   I'm not talking for me, or the supports I help level dailey,  I'm talking for the people who won't see a 110 Baylor for 9 more months.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Degus said:

my 107 archer w/ beast gear for it's level is going so slow it'll never reach 112 before the incoming  adena nerf.  With 4 greater  jewels, +15 cloak and accessory pack,  I can solo the 105 area w/ oop buffs(can't with just cocktail)  but so slowly, it's looking like it's not gonna be worth it.   105-110 needs to be 100x faster.  I have 200% rune and prestige, any other boost isn't worth using because it doesn't noticeably speed anything up!   I'm assuming sly is melee because pi and storm are a waste of time for archer mostly. 

+8R99 set, +12 bloody r110 thrower, 3 sa, top augment 

I am 110 with real jewels with augments, +12 R110 Limited bow (level 11 SA's) top augment, augment bloody armour, pve wings of splendor, +5 radiant circlet, high end agathions (3) Red Ari homunculus, +11 or better skill enchants, some + from collection, +5 top dyes (with skill etc augments) I could go on and on but what you have is nice but not what I call beast gear, my passive item skils are almost 2 full screens worth and I seen some top guys 3 / 4 screen worth.  If you think 105 - 110 is slow you should be here last year lol.  

PI in an hour with no buffer just emperor pot, rose, dragon, honey i get 14 - 18 trillion xp and 12 - 20 scrolls.  So good xp yes, good adena yes from drops.  I am not sure what archers you seen but archers stand in the middle where the T-rex spawns and just aoes the hell out of the mobs.  Storm I only do when I am bored or waiting without a puller its annoying for an archer.  Field of Crysis I get 9 - 12 trillion an hour xp with no special pots, and depending on drops could be a nothing or could be a few billion.  (best run i had was 2 forgotten books, 2 accessory augment stones, and 1 talisman of longing).   

Also the 110 instances are not even for 110 DD's, that is just level you can enter, support can be 110 but dd's need 113 - 114 to damage them.

40 minutes ago, Traingirl said:

The thread is about XP areas.
If you are mad that you can't solo anymore just pick yourself up and press the /invite button. 
Easiest solution anyone can give you.
Stop being a crybaby, MMOs tend to change all the time, DEAL with it :)

Im not crying I am saying that mobs have been made a bit OP in terms of damage they deal and EXP areas are mostly solo areas there are no party exp areas at 109-112. 

Area where I used to keep spot clear at 109 now with healer and another DD we got wiped out because of the damage mobs deal and you cant AOE.

Also due to areas being solo exp, when in group exp is just stupid low. 

So whilst all players that are able to exp easily and kill mobs 1 shot, others that are trying to catch up and lvl up are struggling now.

Ive used my Yul just as an example.

I am guessing you do not have a DE healer with you?

DE healers gives arrow resist, and let me say that makes a huge difference in IOP and FOM since their crits can kill otherwise, with the buff (mind you i have it enchanted so gives an additional +4% patk) and my Dominators Fist of Paagrio that is enchanted gives +4% pdef I have no issues.

Gonna say again, If exp became unsustainable for you in the areas you previously could roflstomp mobs it means that you either need to tweak your macro/support etc. Worse case scenario change area until u figure it out. You coming here and complaining about the new standards is not going to help you.

I am saying that without smugness or redicule towards you. It is a fact that you cant do it anymore, go figure things out like you are supposed to.

49 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

I am 110 with real jewels with augments, +12 R110 Limited bow (level 11 SA's) top augment, augment bloody armour, pve wings of splendor, +5 radiant circlet, high end agathions (3) Red Ari homunculus, +11 or better skill enchants, some + from collection, +5 top dyes (with skill etc augments) I could go on and on but what you have is nice but not what I call beast gear, my passive item skils are almost 2 full screens worth and I seen some top guys 3 / 4 screen worth.  If you think 105 - 110 is slow you should be here last year lol.  

PI in an hour with no buffer just emperor pot, rose, dragon, honey i get 14 - 18 trillion xp and 12 - 20 scrolls.  So good xp yes, good adena yes from drops.  I am not sure what archers you seen but archers stand in the middle where the T-rex spawns and just aoes the hell out of the mobs.  Storm I only do when I am bored or waiting without a puller its annoying for an archer.  Field of Crysis I get 9 - 12 trillion an hour xp with no special pots, and depending on drops could be a nothing or could be a few billion.  (best run i had was 2 forgotten books, 2 accessory augment stones, and 1 talisman of longing).   

Also the 110 instances are not even for 110 DD's, that is just level you can enter, support can be 110 but dd's need 113 - 114 to damage them.

You missed the part where I said this is my box iss dual class, but still, put all your gear on a 107 archer and try playing, it's stupid slow

1 hour ago, BAION said:

It is good to see that many still have problems in the level of xp. (Of course not in a bad way, the same thing happens to me).

It is still rare to see players with prestige pack complaining about the issue, usually the xp nerf hurt us who do not pay.

High level players don't seem to be affected by these xp issues.

True and strange is that the areas are giving no experience at levels up to 107, if you don't have vp, it isn't even convenient to play anymore, I leave the toons fishing.

If NC knows about these data, of course they do, these settings are given by them.

It is even rarer that not many have complained about the lack of adena drop from the mobs.

Only half gives adena in level zones up to 107. (This is what I can prove.)

For those who pay things should be easier, they have added xp, damage, sp and other buff.

Although not so worrying, many have gone to POE echoes of the atlas.

the loss of 150 element was felt by all the mid lvls big time.  We still havent had many ways to bridge the element difference outside of cursed weps and stage 2 dw's.

most players dont realize how important that atk element was bc they dont even know how the calculations on that game system work.

14 hours ago, Traingirl said:

How is prestige p2w? The game was subscription based aka buy2play since launch. NCsoft deciding to monetize the game differently and "incentivize" players to keep the montly sub active does not mean that you have to suffer playing without it.

That would be valid, if there was no l2store.

I can solo the new 110 Baylor and Kama. 

Have a nice day ;)

Btw, the new ashen is fun. You actually have to try. 

You low lvls should pick 1 toon and lvl it. Trio in solo area = aids

Edit: "beast" gear includes so much more than what is being referenced here 😂