Forums

XP areas

Nusiurbsiu

Hello guys,

im a returning player and i will give you my point of view. 

I agree with Degus, the xp bar runs quite slow if you a single target char like me (dagger). A friend of mine has been helping me to xp for 4/5 days of nonstop mode,  I assume i dont have any boost on but whatever, 4 or 5 days xping in tanor to earn 1.5% on 106 lvl is a bit insane, dont u think ? I dont have "beast" gea but is decent, elmore cloak, dagger 12 blood, broochs 4/5 ... anyway. Again, Im not cying just giving my point of view. Im eager for an xp event and then use all my boosts to see how fast it goes.

I hope i could contribute to your discussion.

See you ingame

level 106 in Tanor is also abit insane my man. You should hunt Green mobs. I reckon solo single target is a bit slower than what I do but 1,5% in 4-5 days at lvl 106 means you should get the hell out that area lmao. With exalted gear on a three man party I make between 3 to 4% per day at lvl 107 with prestige only.

my support boxes at 107/108 make about 2%  a day in a 4  man party with me.  I make about .4% they do not have any boosts at all only my main does.  Sly gets 40 - 70 trillion a day they get 8 - 10 a day (they don't do any dailies otherwise they would level quicker).  You should not be getting less then 2 - 3% a day without boosts in single target exalted gear your obviously doing something severely wrong.  FYI going to IT and doing the quest at 106 will give you about 1.5% and with a decent dd should't take more than 10 - 15 minutes.  Also solo 105 castia at 106 will give you probably about 1% that should even at max take 15 minutes. 

So there in 30 minutes you made more xp then in 4 - 5 days.  Griding mindlessly is not how you xp anymore, thats what you do when your afk, run your dailies and then go do something else.

1 hour ago, Traingirl said:

level 106 in Tanor is also abit insane my man. You should hunt Green mobs. I reckon solo single target is a bit slower than what I do but 1,5% in 4-5 days at lvl 106 means you should get the hell out that area lmao. With exalted gear on a three man party I make between 3 to 4% per day at lvl 107 with prestige only.

I appreciate ur reply.

where to do u do 4/5% a day on exalted gear ?

1 hour ago, iLdm said:

I appreciate ur reply.

where to do u do 4/5% a day on exalted gear ?

IT: 10,5 trillion exp (15-30min)
Castilla 110 :  2,3-3 tril (15min)
Crisis :  3 tril (1h)
Storm : 3,5 tril (1h)
PI : 1,5 tril  (1h)

and 15-20h afk grind in Beleth of 1.2-1.7 trill/hour

PS: At my level PI seems to be not rly worth my time.