Siege: Attack Successful mission- Siege event 28.2.

Uriel831

@Juji @Hime @Draecke In Event info page missing more exact mission condition information like:

1. be successful in mission need to be winning clan and final owner of castle

2. possible reward also if clan participate but not take castle?

3. how much personal reputation/killing points needed, how much clan reputation needed to earn some reward

If only winners clans are eligible i think will be only regular siege as always. If killing points count so support is 99% excluded also.

• Thanks 1

25 clan rep points, yeah that's really going to make a dent in that 19+mil needed from 11 to 12 lmao

I see zero reasons to bother with it, almost nobody does real sieges and this isn't making me sign up all of a sudden either

so what was the real reason those castle ownership's had to be reset ? can't be this event lol

• Like 2

Wondering how many boxes will appear on the siege ground and staying dead for 2 hours and increase server lag for no particular reason.
Also "clap clap" to the one who was looking for a castle reset because he lost his castle a couple of months ago.
Would be easier to actually give for free the lvl5 gems to everyone instead of making it for top tier players.

5 hours ago, PathfinderIVM said:

@Hime @Juji

This is a total fail.

You do realize, that this only means the Top stacked players grab their castle, run from castle to castle killing everyone and cast it with their alt clan in which they place every of their tons of twinks/camera chars to grab the rewards and increase their income...

You should atleast raise the lvl limit from 85 to 110 or minimum 105. This way you could eliminate most of the camera/alt chars abusing this.

What if the NPC Castle Defenders got ninja Boosts like most MOBS/Bosses did... Perhaps Aden and Rune would be unobtainable without FULL Ally support. They would need to abandon the 14 man Clans... Fill all Ally Clans with Stacked Live Players, or only challenge lower Castles. Well it would be interesting to watch at least.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

@Juji @Hime @DraeckeIn Event info page missing more exact mission condition information like:

3. how much personal reputation/killing points needed, how much clan reputation needed to earn some reward

If only winners clans are eligible i think will be only regular siege as always. If killing points count so support is 99% excluded also.

Exactly! With a potential 150-200b item obtained after siege, it's a fly trap for big clans to lock down all castles in the last 15-20min like they have been doing for years. Letting the rest of the clans be stuck with exp losses, major loss of adena for defensive buff items etc.  @JujiWould be nice if you clear up the conditions for the Clan Quest reward to trigger.

42 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

This event is free. 99.9999% of the boxes are opening to crap. 

If you do get a lvl 5, it'll be a garnet or topaz. Enjoy. 

Also, I agree, event is dumb. 

is not exactly free. It is only free to join to fight if want. But fighting in this siege should have been event with price if you win or participate. But. with all info we have, events is only for PvP clan (PvP clan tree active). And as we know present castle owners fun will be maybe for 5-7 PvP clans and theirs pets clans that have chance to pick up rewards. Therefore as it is presented, only casual siege on sunday.  I know that also PVE clan can win castle siege but no event reward.  Strange but this is NCsoft logic?

So since there is no pvp clan on the server can anyone do this event?  I am not sure if there is any clan that went the pvp path for their clan since 99% of the game is pve?

So who is able to do this event @Juji@Himedid you guys possible botch this one too?

For that quest to activate you have to Clan level 10 or higher, War Specialty 3 and 85+

On 2/23/2021 at 11:53 PM, Uriel831 said:

@Juji @Hime @Draecke In Event info page missing more exact mission condition information like:

Non replay yet if its worth to participate or not 

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

So since there is no pvp clan on the server can anyone do this event?  I am not sure if there is any clan that went the pvp path for their clan since 99% of the game is pve?

So who is able to do this event @Juji@Himedid you guys possible botch this one too?

For that quest to activate you have to Clan level 10 or higher, War Specialty 3 and 85+

DiE clan on Chronos is still PVP, dunno who else

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support Team.

Regarding your concern, the quest "Siege: Attack Successful"'s prerequisites are:

• Clan Level 10 or Higher
  • War Specialty Lv. 3
  • Character Level 85+
  • Main Class, Dual Class

All you have to do for you to finish the quest is to Join castle Siege and achieive 1 win as a Sieger in any of the given castles. Also, the clan quest time depends on how long you and your clan finish the quest.

If you are gonna participate in the quest and completed it, you will receive the following rewards:

• 25 Clan Reputation

• Siege Action Chest x5

• 250 Individual Reputation

At least support is somewhat clear in what is needed.

Basically any PvE-setup clan has to flush a bunch of CRP to go into PvP-clan skill tree and all of that for like 1500 CRP as reward, and a 0,000001% chance of Lv5 box which has a 0,00001% of Ruby lv5.

It's the first "free" event they do in years, which isn't Libra or anniversary, and it just totally sucks and is for the 1% only.